Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Want This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want This (1402 Views)

I Want This Dream Interpreted, Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2020
I want 1 trillion people kneeling down and praising God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS for the salvation of his people.

Many will never understand the urgency of this heart cries. I am so hungry for souls. Is there any one as passionate for the salvation of the world as we do

I want souls. Nothing else will be enough..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want This by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2020
What does you wanna do with souls sad
Re: I Want This by stanvesco(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mercisharelove:
I want 1 trillion people kneeling down and praising God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS for the salvation of his people.

Many will never understand the urgency of this heart cries. I am so hungry for souls. Is there any one as passionate for the salvation of the world as we do

Aahhhhhh
Re: I Want This by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
You want souls
Shey you be ritualist embarassed
Re: I Want This by Goldenbrain: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: I Want This by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
1 trillion people? Are u normal?
Mercisharelove:

Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Soul

1 Like

Re: I Want This by JIMMY1393: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
1 trillion people? Are u normal?
You dey mind the fool.....earth only has 7billion people where does he want to find the remaining 993billion from undecided
Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
JIMMY1393:

You dey mind the fool.....earth only has 7billion people where does he want to find the remaining 993billion from undecided

Your mind was able to imagine the information fed to your memory, how much are you aware of??, what vibration can you decide, how many creatures have you witnessed?? How many planets have you been?? You that's quick to curse and yet you pronounce blessing, how many tongue do you possess. We pray your words will never stand against you in judgement. Love you

1 Like

Re: I Want This by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Lo!

I feel your passion...

But those of the world won't understand.

It's beyond their comprehension.

1 Like

Re: I Want This by Kobojunkie: 1:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Why? Because Jesus Christ told you that His church is a numbers game or because your so-called men-of-god told you that what Jesus Christ wants you to do is go and "win souls" to fill their church pews and seats to the brim in God's name? undecided
Mercisharelove:
What urgency? Salvation of the world? Jesus Christ came to the world.... not to save the entire world. He came for those who will not only have Him but obey Him.
Mercisharelove:
What do you need the "souls" for?
Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 4:40am On Oct 11, 2020
Now
Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 5:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Why? Because Jesus Christ told you that His church is a numbers game or because your so-called men-of-god told you that what Jesus Christ wants you to do is go and "win souls" to fill their church pews and seats to the brim in God's name? undecided
What urgency? Salvation of the world? Jesus Christ came to the world.... not to save the entire world. He came for those who will not only have Him but obey Him.
What do you need the "souls" for?

Daft Punk......get lost Satan.

What do you know, what passion do you feel, daft Punk?

Luke 14:23 And the LORD said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Do you ever think that you are talking to your level, I have seen it all but I have given my soul to s course higher than your Curses. What you are aware of is your dark stupid mind. What passion is in dirty, Satan polluted body.

You know nothing about the scriptures or the Lord or heaven of the heavens. So shut up your tap and allow the souls to come in if you are not entering. Hypocrite!!!
Re: I Want This by Kobojunkie: 5:49am On Oct 11, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Daft Punk......get lost Satan.
What do you know, what passion do you feel, daft Punk?
You know it is not your place to rebuke Satan, right? Even the Angels of God did not rebuke Satan.
The apostle Jude warned followers of Jesus Christ about engaging in such utterances against Satan.

Jude 1 vs 8-10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. Yet in like manner these people also, relying on their dreams, defile the flesh, reject authority, and blaspheme the glorious ones.
9. But when the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, was disputing about the body of Moses, he did not presume to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.”
10. But these people blaspheme all that they do not understand, and they are destroyed by all that they, like unreasoning animals, understand instinctively.
Becareful that you do not doom your own self by your own utterances.
Mercisharelove:
Luke 14:23 And the LORD said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
You stole a line from a Parable without bothering to make certain that it agrees with is being said. undecided
Why not read that entire parable to see that the story is as relates to A Kingdom,and not the whole world which you pretend it does. The parable does not anywhere mention the world and it certainly does not mention the "winning" of souls as you folks like to pretend this is all about.
Mercisharelove:
1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
You still have yet to respond to my question on where exactly Jesus Christ stated that He wants ALL MEN to be saved?
Mercisharelove:
Do you ever think that you are talking to your level, I have seen it all but I have given my soul to s course higher than your Curses. What you are aware of is your dark stupid mind. What passion is in dirty, Satan polluted body.
Level? Curses? Dark and stupid mind? Satan polluted body? WOW.... all this is from a mind that pretends it wants "win souls" on behalf of Jesus Christ? shocked
Mercisharelove:
You know nothing about the scriptures or the Lord or heaven of the heavens. So shut up your tap and allow the souls to come in if you are not entering. Hypocrite!!!
WOW! You know so much yet every other utterance you have made screams "that is a lie!".?

1 Like

Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 6:11am On Oct 11, 2020
No time for Punk Rock
Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 6:11am On Oct 11, 2020
Get behind
Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 6:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You know it is not your place to rebuke Satan, right? Even the Angels of God did not rebuke Satan.
The apostle Jude warned followers of Jesus Christ about engaging in such utterances against Satan.

Becareful that you do not doom your own self by your own utterances.
You stole a line from a Parable without bothering to make certain that it agrees with is being said. undecided
Why not read that entire parable to see that the story is as relates to A Kingdom,and not the whole world which you pretend it does. The parable does not anywhere mention the world and it certainly does not mention the "winning" of souls as you folks like to pretend this is all about.
You still have yet to respond to my question on where exactly Jesus Christ stated that He wants ALL MEN to be saved?
Level? Curses? Dark and stupid mind? Satan polluted body? WOW.... all this is from a mind that pretends it wants "win souls" on behalf of Jesus Christ? shocked
WOW! You know so much yet every other utterance you have made screams "that is a lie!".?

What a dark room......

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

I am higher than angels. I am in the place of Christ Jesus, do you actually realise who's Christ??

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

A bitter soul like you isn't needed, because you have been defiled. Good for nothing soul,

Matthew 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Why come here to fight another man's servant?!? Are you my master Are you the one who sent me to compel men to come to the kingdom. Good for nothing soul. We don't need you. I hand you over to Satan your master.

James 4:12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

What would even inspire you to tempt the LORD Do you think you know anything whatsoever.
Re: I Want This by Kobojunkie: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Mercisharelove:
What a dark room......Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
LOL.... Jesus Christ NEVER told you that you have power to rebuke Satan, for any reason. so be very careful!
Mercisharelove:
I am higher than angels. I am in the place of Christ Jesus, do you actually realise who's Christ??
Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
You are higher than the angels? So, Jude, the one who walked with Jesus Christ Himself, did not know that he was made a little higher then the angels when he took to warning you against making such utterances against satan?undecided
Mercisharelove:
A bitter soul like you isn't needed, because you have been defiled. Good for nothing soul,
Matthew 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Um... that parable does not tell you anything about defiling....NO! At this point, I am not even sure you know what you are doing with all the verses you keep pulling out of context there.
Mercisharelove:
Why come here to fight another man's servant?!? Are you my master Are you the one who sent me to compel men to come to the kingdom. Good for nothing soul. We don't need you. I hand you over to Satan your master.
Jesus Christ definitely didn't send you since nowhere did He inform His disciples that His work for them was to "win souls" nor the world.
Mercisharelove:
[b]James 4:12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?[/b]What would even inspire you to tempt the LORD Do you think you know anything whatsoever.
Tempt God? LOL... na wa oo!
Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 7:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
LOL.... Jesus Christ NEVER told you that you have power to rebuke Satan, for any reason. so be very careful!
You are higher than the angels? So, Jude, the one who walked with Jesus Christ Himself, did not know that he was made a little higher then the angels when he took to warning you against making such utterances against satan?undecided
Um... that parable does not tell you anything about defiling....NO! At this point, I am not even sure you know what you are doing with all the verses you keep pulling out of context there.
Jesus Christ definitely didn't send you since nowhere did He inform His disciples that His work for them was to "win souls" nor the world.
Tempt God? LOL... na wa oo!

Thanks for refreshing my post.

Your religiousity could be close to Babylon, anyway, just a rowdy Rousey
Re: I Want This by Kobojunkie: 7:18am On Oct 11, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Thanks for refreshing my post. Your religiousity could be close to Babylon, anyway, just a rowdy Rousey
My religiosity? You sure say na me you dey refer to? undecided
Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 7:18am On Oct 11, 2020
The question is who is Jude

Answer, Mr refresher
Re: I Want This by Kobojunkie: 7:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Mercisharelove:
The question is who is JudeAnswer, Mr refresher
ROFLMAO!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
You don't remember Jude, one of the apostles?
Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
My religiosity? You sure say na me you dey refer to? undecided

You have being working tirelessly to keep the Post Up. I appreciate
Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
You don't remember Jude, one of the apostles?

Who was Jude One of the blood brothers of Jesus Christ who didn't believed while Jesus was alive, after he saw that indeed Jesus his brother is indeed the Christ, he put on fast humility.

Jude is one of the brothers of Jesus according to the New Testament. He is traditionally identified as the author of the Epistle of Jude, a short epistle which is reckoned among the seven general epistles ..

You have the authority to resist Satan little faith man plus little information religious baizs
Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2020
1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

5:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
Re: I Want This by Kobojunkie: 7:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Who was Jude One of the blood brothers of Jesus Christ who didn't believed while Jesus was alive, after he saw that indeed Jesus his brother is indeed the Christ, he put on fast humility.
You have the authority to resist Satan little faith man plus little information religious baizs
I suggest you pick up that Bible you claim you have and read it for yourself.
Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 7:30am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I suggest you pick up that Bible you claim you have and read it for yourself.

You read it like literature, the holy Ghost teaches us. That's why you are religious. Because you are canal and know nothing
Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2020
I believe that your mind is being updated seriously. I am so happy for you
Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2020
I must give an award to this soul. Thanks for working with us. Indeed your sins are forgiven. And I love you.
Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2020
Where is the little Punk Rock
Re: I Want This by Kobojunkie: 7:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Mercisharelove:
You read it like literature, the holy Ghost teaches us. That's why you are religious. Because you are canal and know nothing
Read it like literature? If you bothered reading it like literature, you might learn a lot more than you have with the way you have been reading it to date,
Re: I Want This by Mercisharelove(f): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Read it like literature? If you bothered reading it like literature, you might learn a lot more than you have with the way you have been reading it to date,

The scriptures are spiritually discerned boy. Your mind is finite element, but the scriptures are spiritual elements. Your mind can't fathom.

Free training

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: OPM On Fire / How Did You Became An Atheist? / Why Do Ladies Find It So Difficult To Cover Their Hair In Churches Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.