Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest (51918 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Albertor4real(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pray you don't encounter police brutality
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Chris2863(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:
Sir please go and answer to your crimes(Money laundering) in the US.

Majority of these folks calling for Fg to end Sars are criminals. #Thetruthisbitter
But not cowards and bitter person like you

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Omoslim26: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dis matter suppose awaken something bigger

we own dis country

after we end sars

we will demand for d immediate RESTRUCTURING of dis failed state

we have been devided for too long we are not d only country dat was joined together our differences should not make us see dat we deserve a better Country

#Unitethegreatyouthofthemostpopulosblacknation
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Yakubu113: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

Majority of these folks calling for Fg to end Sars are criminals. #Thetruthisbitter
I guess u are related to bubu with the way you think. Are the Sars guys not criminals themselves. Maybe you have not been taken to an atm machine to make withdrawal at gun point by this so-called police men you think is a joke.
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by emetisuccess(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

by ur post, i can say that, u re fantastically mad. Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Benitoh: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Innoson you could have done well by ignoring whatever that is unfolding in this country called Nigeria.
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Alexaonfleek: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:
[s][/s]Sir please go and answer to your crimes(Money laundering) in the US.

Majority of these folks calling for Fg to end Sars are criminals. #Thetruthisbitter[s][/s]
I wonder how much they pay you these pro sars people.

Y'all are even worse than the zombies and bmc crew of nl...
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by ike95: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

thunder fire you Dia

1 Like

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Balo7leke: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

So SARS are not criminal, I can see that common sense is not common. If a criminal is been arrested without an evidence then the next things is to demand money form the person and if he refuses next things to kill him
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Froshloaded: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I wonder how much they pay you these pro sars people.

Y'all are even worse than the zombies and bmc crew of nl...

Babes..

SARS has stopped me once while I was driving my moms car, they checked my mobile phone and they didnt find anything incriminating and they left me immediately.

SARS only pick on criminals..
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by buzorcharles(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

Barrack boy na cursed money they take raise u they make u reason tru ur anus

1 Like

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by ElValiente(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Thanks man.
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Saig: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

You speak like an enemy of progress. mind you I'm not Igbo
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by johncreek: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

Mumu 411
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

WHY DO I FEEL YOU ARE A SARS OFFICIAL?

SIR, GOD WILL NOT LET THEM KILL ANY OF OUR LOVED ONES BEFORE WE PROTEST.

NAIJA YOUTHS STAND UP !!
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Saltzman00: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

how many has your so called senetors answered to...its seems youre officially mad abi...you better go hustle make yahoo boys oppression no make you jump enter lagoon...

1 Like

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Alexaonfleek: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Froshloaded:

Babes..

SARS has stopped me once while I was driving my moms car, they checked my mobile phone and they didnt find anything incriminating and they left me immediately.

SARS only pick on criminals..
Were u using Android or iPhone?
Did u dread your hair?
Dou you have fx or cryptocurrency trading apps on your phone?

Let's start with that one.

A friend from church was arrested by these dogs that parade as police for going to atm to withdraw at night.
They collected all the money she withdrew and were about taking her to the station.
If not for someone that begged on her behalf God knows what these dogs would have done to her in the police station.

They pick on innocent citizens,you can't deny that.
The real yahoo boys will settle them with money and they will arrest innocent citizens.
Pls stop defending what is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by gaddafe(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
globalresource:

I'm not a criminal.

It seems you reason from the back

I was once watching football and this guy's just came packed everyone they can lay hands in a bus. Without any reason. I intimidate them with my ID card

I learnt them collected money before they released them for just no reason. So are u telling me they are criminals?

It is simpletons like u that is making this country go backward

Maybe you wait till u are harassed or a family member. Nobody will tell u before u add your voice

its not everyone you respond to. some of the users here like the one you quoted are working for the government trying to skew public opinion. If they are not careful the demand might change to End police or End Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Masterkernel1: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

I wish you lose your son as one of those parents crying for justice in the hands of rogue SARS, while you're shutting them down with free data 10MB per recharge.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by deavicky(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

imagine u calling innoson a thief.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by phlame(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=Elder0001 post=94797249][s]Sir please go and answer to your crimes(Money laundering) in the US.

Majority of these folks calling for Fg to end Sars are criminals. #Thetruthisbitter[[/s]/quote]
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Aninri: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Grow up because you lack sense
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Housing(m): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

SARS are criminals. I have never been arrested by them but the day they met me at the force headquarters canteen at Ikeja, I forgot that I was within police facility. They dare devil, I lost appetite immediately, abandoned the food and quickly returned to the DCP Operation's office where I have appointment.

The government got no option but to unbundled SARS and establish a more organised outfit to fight crimes without violating Nigerians right
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Only if God were man grin

Imagine the evil and vile that resides in a living creature. How is this one different from SARS men? He simply doesn't have a gun.
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Koga51: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=Elder0001 post=94797249]Sir please go and answer to your crimes(Money laundering) in the US.

Majority of these folks calling for Fg to end Sars are criminals. #Thetruthisbitter[/quote

You must be a very sad man. I pity you.
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by mickelkingz(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

cow ... goat.. mugu
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by chubinwa(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

This is what happens when you type without sense
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by Obec70(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
#ENDSARS NOW!
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by freemi(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

mkpofi
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by okorogodwin4(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

Ur a criminals what do you know abt law and crime fool
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nice 1
Re: Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest by naitea12: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trip From Abuja To Enugu & Anambra With My 505 V6 (1,505 Km/935 Miles) / The New 2018 Volvo XC60 Is One Of The Safest Suvs Ever Made / Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.