Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters (65445 Views)

Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest / Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by EyezofGod120: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
angry and you think say this policemen get sense so
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Brokeronline: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fff
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Hollusilva28(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Damn it
Damn it
Damn it
Damn it

This ain't funny again, see as one papa dey threaten another man pikin, na God go shame this man.

I beg I dey follow join tomorrow protest too, meanwhile I dey follow the protest from my comfort zone. Lol
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by ybalogs(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
osamz007:
stupid man
Nah just to give himself confidence. I'm pretty sure he must have changed to mufti since then
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by InaNla(f): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Foolish terrorist!
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
if I catch this one for corner, na him dead body dem go see in the next minute.

criminal.

1 Like

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by sammyj: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
This idiot should be arrested and prosecuted!!

1 Like

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by PastorFire: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
See another idiot. Make your mama enjoy you abi.. But make other mama no enjoy their sons because of una stupidity?.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by tnerro1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mudafucker bastard, na Boko go behead am
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Sysinfo: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Can u just imaging
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by seanwilliam(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
LeitaP:
And what is wrong with what he said. So the policeman has no right to defend himself from mob action.... Or u didn't hear him say him too wants his parent to enjoy the fruit of her labor

you're senseless sir

6 Likes

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
ybalogs:
Nah just to give himself confidence. I'm pretty sure he must have changed to mufti since then

walahi. grin grin

dem no born am well.
dem don mark him face.

1 Like

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Salmoneus(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
WOW
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
The mumu should be sacked asap

Fool
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Omezif(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
You see they take this protest as joke.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Charmingrascal(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
This are the criminals that are meant to protect us.
#EndSARS #KillSARS
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by TheSparrow: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hmmm. SARS might end. But police might never change.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by edoairways: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
LeitaP:
And what is wrong with what he said. So the policeman has no right to defend himself from mob action.... Or u didn't hear him say him too wants his parent to enjoy the fruit of her labor

It unprofessional to say those words.

1 Like

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Czarugo007: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
You waste 29 for dem body,you use one confirm yourself...las las the same your mama wey never enjoy you still lose.securty agencies are now dumping ground and reformatory for swines and irresponsible youths...Nigerians keep it up, no dulling.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Luckydubby7(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
clydedaniels:
This is the quality of policemen we have in the country
So, is better to kill him right?
Police na person papa ooo.
Let's see who will suffer it at d end of all these protests.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by aminusodiq(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
LeitaP:

oponu
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by mamaafrik(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nigerian Police should be made to wear body Cameras henceforth.

1 Like

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by chatinent: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Human government has failed.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Beverlyjean(f): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
whats the difference between this one and armed robbers...just imagine what these guys admit into the police system

2 Likes

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by blueAgent(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Why are they not crying "Black Lives matter"
Is it becos this is black on black murder?
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by idahme(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
clydedaniels:

It's so appalling that's how majority of them are. If you go to a typical Nigerian police station you will weep for our policing. The system is in shambles
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Dagger111(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Abeg which day Police became military wey this one dey say "e no go beg civilian"? Ntin Musa no go see for gate o.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Omoslim26: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mehn dis people don't even know wat dey are playing with
by next week we go know who get the country

1 Like

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Tremple8v: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
We all are in a shithole.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by aminusodiq(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Moneywirer:
I keep wondering if, I mean if coz it's quite a big "if". If SARS gets disbanded what next??
Now let me walk you through some possible outcomes:

1 The former SARS officers won't just be fired like that, a good number of them if not all will still be reintegrated into the NPF as recruits.
And if this happens, all efforts and protests will have been a collosal waste because we still have the same problem on our hands with a different name.

2 A second scenario would be SARS operatives having been disbanded and out of jobs, we'll have over 500 jobless men with bills and still with a desire to bully and intimidate. Now what other job description fills this role that's outside of the force or paramilitary..... You're right armed robbery.

Just like Genevieve rightly stated in her open letter to the President, what we all should come out in mass to protest against isn't really SARS but for good governance.
If there was sufficient jobs there won't be this number of fraudsters in this country and there would be a drastic fall in the number of crimes.

The real war should be against these old men at the helm of affairs of this nation.
Just today I read in the news of N712,000,000,000 not accounted for by the amnesty program officials.
Now this amount of money stolen should drive every Nigerian youth out there to rise and demand for accountability from our leaders.

This should trend a thousand times more
#Endbadgovernance
#Endthisadministration
#endcorrupution
train den in d NA and send them to sambisa
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Map1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
clydedaniels:
he should be transfer to Sanbisa forest with immediate effect.nonsense and ingredients
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by 2cribz: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
E go shock u. Your AK go hook,jam when u wan shoot strong man. Na for thr dem go knife u shapaly. 30 bullets my foot. So u dey carry AK 47 go aous ba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) / A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.