Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters (65441 Views)

Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest / Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by modsfucker: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is the more reason why genuine protesters need to call off the demonstration... The struggle is apparently being overtaken by crisis profiteers.

I dey here dey watch in 3D

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by F117nighthawk: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
A dumb police officer is a product of a dumb police force

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by ednut1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
When you pay police 48k salary wetin you expect.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Farki: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
We are actually giving mad people weapons and expecting them to protect us? angry
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Shawl001(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
I'm more concerned about the innocent lives that may be lost in the course of the "Peaceful protest".

Some don't even know what's happening...or why they are doing what they are doing.
When the chips are down, "na still the masses go suffer am".

The said G-Boys will lock themselves up in a hotel, and you will go back to your house to soak your garri. sad
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kai!!!! Aren't you ashamed of yourself?? So, you don't even know that SARS is just a unit in the police force thesame way there's mobile Police (MOPOL)..... It baffles me sometimes how ignorant some Nigerians are. You don't even know what SARS stands for and tomorrow you will also pick up your borrowed phone and type "End SARS".
Infact, I just feel like beating that dull brain out of your skull!!!!
Rubbish!!!!
Moneywirer:
I keep wondering if, I mean if coz it's quite a big "if". If SARS gets disbanded what next??
Now let me walk you through some possible outcomes:

1 The former SARS officers won't just be fired like that, a good number of them if not all will still be reintegrated into the NPF as recruits.
And if this happens, all efforts and protests will have been a collosal waste because we still have the same problem on our hands with a different name.

2 A second scenario would be SARS operatives having been disbanded and out of jobs, we'll have over 500 jobless men with bills and still with a desire to bully and intimidate. Now what other job description fills this role that's outside of the force or paramilitary..... You're right armed robbery.

Just like Genevieve rightly stated in her open letter to the President, what we all should come out in mass to protest against isn't really SARS but for good governance.
If there was sufficient jobs there won't be this number of fraudsters in this country and there would be a drastic fall in the number of crimes.

The real war should be against these old men at the helm of affairs of this nation.
Just today I read in the news of N712,000,000,000 not accounted for by the amnesty program officials.
Now this amount of money stolen should drive every Nigerian youth out there to rise and demand for accountability from our leaders.

This should trend a thousand times more
#Endbadgovernance
#Endthisadministration
#endcorrupution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by PrinceAkorede(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
chai they are all the same

#Endsarsnow #Reformpolice #Endbadadministration #Endbadgovernment
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Idonije8(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
ybalogs:
Hey..

Anybody interested in a free ride on a helicopter...flight for 4 people?

Only 1 more person tho.

They leave early Sunday (October 11th) morning from Lagos and will fly to Jabi Lake in Abuja where you will have brunch and go to Lake Nakuru for Lunch.

Then you will fly over to Nanyuki to shop and then head over to Ibom Resort where there will be supper before you all fly back home.

If interested please inbox me quickly.

Preferably someone with a helicopter because that's the only thing missing.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by grafixdon: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fuel now sold for 162, electricity hiked, expensive foods, house rent, security issues.. No one protest against these evils . If you ask me, this's purely misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by West2019(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
see them

1 Share

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Karleb(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
I like this #EndSARS protest and I'm happy the Youths are schooling their elders how it's been done.

They initially said na only BBN we sabi now we want the change our elders promised.

#EndSarsNow

#EndSarsNow

#EndPoliceBrutality
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by n3xt(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
clydedaniels:
This is the quality of policemen we have in the country

The is beyond redemption
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Muhylonaire007: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Weere grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ybalogs:
Hey..

Anybody interested in a free ride on a helicopter...flight for 4 people?

Only 1 more person tho.

They leave early Sunday (October 11th) morning from Lagos and will fly to Jabi Lake in Abuja where you will have brunch and go to Lake Nakuru for Lunch.

Then you will fly over to Nanyuki to shop and then head over to Ibom Resort where there will be supper before you all fly back home.

If interested please inbox me quickly.

Preferably someone with a helicopter because that's the only thing missing.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by karkel(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
Calling this country a zoo is still polite
We're in a jungle
We in a forest

Imagine security personnel saying sort of things like this
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
I'm tired

Endsars protest should stop
Let's killSARS
Damnnnnn it niggarrr that police killer is a murderfucker weed smoker... Look at His lips niggarrr
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Princedapace(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Angrykidd:
angry

I'm so angry..
The fact is,over 80% of the entire Nigerian Police Force needs reform as these officers are mostly illiterate,primitive and just high on entitlement mentality.
In saner climes,police officers are well trained and educated not just in collecting #50 from motorists but also in how to relate and handle civilians.
These guys seem to be aware that the reason for their existence,the sole purpose they exist is to serve and protect these same people they extort,kill and threaten to shoot with 29 bullets.
Are they even aware their salaries and bullets are provided by these same people..

But sincerely, which department is clean in Nigeria?
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by oluxy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Civilian calling civilians names.

Don't be deceived, only Armed Forces men the soldier, Air Force n navy are no civilians.

Aside military, all other forces are para-military.
Bloody civilians
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by dederocs(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Luckydubby7:
So, is better to kill him right?
Police na person papa ooo.
Let's see who will suffer it at d end of all these protests.
police are public servants.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by seeker121(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
After the 30 bullet wetin remain you sef go die and na one spanner lost oga no dey make mouth come out and tell the protesters what you are up to.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Kobicove(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Angrykidd:
angry

I'm so angry..
The fact is,over 80% of the entire Nigerian Police Force needs reform as these officers are mostly illiterate,primitive and just high on entitlement mentality.
In saner climes,police officers are well trained and educated not just in collecting #50 from motorists but also in how to relate and handle civilians.
These guys seem to be aware that the reason for their existence,the sole purpose they exist is to serve and protect these same people they extort,kill and threaten to shoot with 29 bullets.
Are they even aware their salaries and bullets are provided by these same people..

The Nigeria Police is a reflection of the Nigerian society - Completely corrupt!
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by ElValiente(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
Calling this country a zoo is still polite
We're in a jungle
We in a forest

Imagine security personnel saying sort of things like this
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
I'm tired

Endsars protest should stop
Let's killSARS

Bro I tire
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by ElValiente(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Even in the zoo no amount of weed antelope can chop to enter lions den. Naija is a wild zoo. Yeye dey smell. Time bomb tick tock ticking.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by thaoriginator: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
How can I survive with 29 shots by my side?

You guys are vampires

Inna di miggle of di night

Killing innocent people

Is that your appetite sir

You said he reap sir

But he didn't have no peace sir

But now he rest in peace sir

Inna di belly of di beast sirrrr cry
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by katoto: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
LeitaP:
And what is wrong with what he said. So the policeman has no right to defend himself from mob action.... Or u didn't hear him say him too wants his parent to enjoy the fruit of her labor

I don't see anything wrong with what this officer said.I think the protesters are also violent.The officers would definitely protect themselves.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by MozB: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr Calling this country a zoo is still polite
lmao... Mad!!!!!!! #EndSars
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Mrpojj(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Frankice12:
LISTEN TO WHAT NIGERIAN POLICE OFFICER TELLS #ENDSARS PROTESTERS

The viral video of this young officer has been flying around after he made his threats public to everyone..

WATCH NOW
����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkb9vPo3USE

[url][/url]

These are the kind of elements that make up the sars and Nigerian police
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
bmdthemix:
see d kind people wen dey force

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
is it the same Lala at egbeda who produced for dagrin?
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Luckydubby7(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
grafixdon:
Fuel now sold for 162, electricity hiked, expensive foods, house rent, security issues.. No one protest against these evils . If you ask me, this's purely misplaced priority
Don't mind those Yahoo Yahoo protesters.
Ask them what's the outcome of Nigeria labour and federal government meeting concerning electricity tariff.

1 Like

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Brushstrokes20: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pathetic filth!.. Why not go sambisa...
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by hopexter(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
clydedaniels:
This is the quality of policemen we have in the country

What do you expect from a Corntree undecided
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by hopexter(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
modsfucker:
This is the more reason why genuine protesters need to call off the demonstration... The struggle is apparently being overtaken by crisis profiteers.

I dey here dey watch in 3D

You dey wait or you dey smoke grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) / A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.