Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,039 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters (65482 Views)

Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest / Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by bigcasava1(m): 12:19am On Oct 11, 2020
No body is a monopoly of violence, most the civilians you threaten can also handle that firewood even better than you police

1 Like

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Sailorsoldier1: 5:41am On Oct 11, 2020
This one does not look as if he went to the police Academy for 5years...Liar! ....A commissioned officer won't have this kind of carriage.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by cocolacec(m): 6:05am On Oct 11, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
Calling this country a zoo is still polite
We're in a jungle
We in a forest

Imagine security personnel saying sort of things like this
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
I'm tired

Endsars protest should stop
Let's killSARS

All Nigerian police officer should go for psychiatric evaluation.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Tyriq: 6:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Moneywirer:
I keep wondering if, I mean if coz it's quite a big "if". If SARS gets disbanded what next??
Now let me walk you through some possible outcomes:

1 The former SARS officers won't just be fired like that, a good number of them if not all will still be reintegrated into the NPF as recruits.
And if this happens, all efforts and protests will have been a collosal waste because we still have the same problem on our hands with a different name.

2 A second scenario would be SARS operatives having been disbanded and out of jobs, we'll have over 500 jobless men with bills and still with a desire to bully and intimidate. Now what other job description fills this role that's outside of the force or paramilitary..... You're right armed robbery.

Just like Genevieve rightly stated in her open letter to the President, what we all should come out in mass to protest against isn't really SARS but for good governance.
If there was sufficient jobs there won't be this number of fraudsters in this country and there would be a drastic fall in the number of crimes.

The real war should be against these old men at the helm of affairs of this nation.
Just today I read in the news of N712,000,000,000 not accounted for by the amnesty program officials.
Now this amount of money stolen should drive every Nigerian youth out there to rise and demand for accountability from our leaders.

This should trend a thousand times more
#Endbadgovernance
#Endthisadministration
#endcorrupution
You are ignorant. Please seek knowledge brother
Sars is just a unit in the NPF. Disbanding Sars ain't rendering anyone jobless bro. They are first police officers before becoming shares.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Ten06(m): 6:38am On Oct 11, 2020
This one IQ is too kow

1 Like

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by miky(m): 6:45am On Oct 11, 2020
clydedaniels:
This is the quality of policemen we have in the country

Also the Quality of Nigerianst themselves! These animals are a reflection of our society
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by SAMBARRY: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2020
BitterTruth247:
This is what we have been talking about. This video needs to be posted on Twitter and tag relevant #ENDSARS campaign fontliners as well as @policeng
lmaooo the Bible Said the foolishness of the fools will be their destruction.this one don already cast himself sotey he video him face grin

This SARS guy is gone grin
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by ipswitch: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2020
Ogun kee you there with your 29 bullets!
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by alizma: 6:52am On Oct 11, 2020
LeitaP:
And what is wrong with what he said. So the policeman has no right to defend himself from mob action.... Or u didn't hear him say him too wants his parent to enjoy the fruit of her labor

Don't mind them. Those who don't have brother/sister in the force are the ones saying trash.
The guy is just referring to those that are taking the protest too far to the point of attempting to kill policeman or SARS officer in the name of protest.
Imagine some stupid people expect a SARS officer to stand and watch civilians stone him to death in the name of end SARS protest.
I support the protest to end SARS/police brutality and and set up disciplinary panel to deal seriously with any SARS found guilty of misconduct but I also do not expect a SARS officer to stand and watch himself planked/Stine to death without defending himself. Two wrongs do not make right
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Neddstark: 7:06am On Oct 11, 2020
LeitaP:
And what is wrong with what he said. So the policeman has no right to defend himself from mob action.... Or u didn't hear him say him too wants his parent to enjoy the fruit of her labor

You are right man. He has a right to protect himself from mob action. People will never see the light that his statement was what he will do in defense, not offense. However, his tone says a lot. There are better approaches than to go genocidal then suicidal.

1 Like

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Trybes(m): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2020
The NPF is an offshoot of the average Nigerian. We are too easily angered we should learn to be calming down small small.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Godpikin4real(f): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2020
On top tax payers money.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by LeitaP: 7:49am On Oct 11, 2020
Better approaches like begging them....

Ever seen someone by the riverside complain of soap in the eye....

Bro he has a gun. You and I know that is a defensive tool. You don't attack a policeman that's with a gun, he strikes (that is universal).

Neddstark:

You are right man. He has a right to protect himself from mob action. People will never see the light that his statement was what he will do in defense, not offense. However, his tone says a lot. There are better approaches than to go genocidal then suicidal.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Neddstark: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2020
LeitaP:
Better approaches like begging them....

Ever seen someone by the riverside complain of soap in the eye....

Bro he has a gun. You and I know that is a defensive tool. You don't attack a policeman that's with a gun, he strikes (that is universal).

True that. Its suicidal
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2020
In a sane country this guy would be picked up and made to face the music for this madness. In Nigeria? Expect to hear that he's been promoted to a higher rank. The police academy in Nigeria is different from a mental asylum by just the fact that in its case, the people in charge and the inmates have the same degree of madness.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Helios85447(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2020
LeitaP:

May God almighty bless u in all ramifications....... they are just trying to pick some words he said and paint him black ....our orientation in the academy is not as that of NDA where dey train Dem to be mad ......5 years for academy no be beans na why he just dey talk him own oooo
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by jessedaflow: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Idiat before he go even shoot 3 dem don collect gun from am...nicompoo
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Kokaine(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2020
KillSars:
I blame am..

No be how them orientate am for academy...

Thank you for giving us a good reason why una madness needs to end..

That 30 bullet wey u get, ehn
Na ur area commander and ur colleague u go take confirm...
Maybe him no believe say street guys self get dogs wey dey bark loud and set spit shells. If the matter start he go hail.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by LeitaP: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2020
Awesome my brother... Enjoy ur hardwork joor. Reforms are gud no doubt, and it is right for police to prevent the breakdown of law and order using every possible ways -- DEADLY FORCE INCLUSIVE.

It's their lawful duty safeguard everyone and properties.

Helios85447:
May God almighty bless u in all ramifications....... they are just trying to pick some words he said and paint him black ....our orientation in the academy is not as that of NDA where dey train Dem to be mad ......5 years for academy no be beans na why he just dey talk him own oooo
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Ayomarcel(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2020
LeitaP:

He gave a simple condition that eh you 'mora**kr' you attempt to come kill me while discharging my lawful duty and see... I will waste 29 on you and allies and then commit suicide with the last.

So what d heck is wrong with dt

No protester is trying to kill an armed officer no one has the courage. And is he supposed to talk to an unarmed civilian there. Why are u even supporting him? Are you one of those nuisance that deprive people of their rights?!
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Codes151(m): 11:40am On Oct 11, 2020
See cultist
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by handiriwamadi(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Frankice12:
LISTEN TO WHAT NIGERIAN POLICE OFFICER TELLS #ENDSARS PROTESTERS

The viral video of this young officer has been flying around after he made his threats public to everyone..

WATCH NOW
����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkb9vPo3USE

[url][/url]
That police man that make this video is an idiot, he need to be skin alive. jungle justice is the best solution to cure his madness, he is nothing but a goat.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Miracle2020: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
He is saying the truth. Before any civilian kill me I will empty my magazine on his body. Iam a Nigerian,I have the same right that you have, I sacrificed my happiness in order to defend the civilian, unfortunately the civilian I decided to defend are the ones looking for way to kill me. Why?
If any police man commit a crime there are laws to deal with that, you cannot take law into your hands to kill any police man. Moreover, their are many police men that are innocent,they don't know anything about the crime but civilian will decide to kill any police man they see on the road. Why? If protesters attack me, I swear to God I will not die alone.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Miracle2020: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:
In a sane country this guy would be picked up and made to face the music for this madness. In Nigeria? Expect to hear that he's been promoted to a higher rank. The police academy in Nigeria is different from a mental asylum by just the fact that in its case, the people in charge and the inmates have the same degree of madness.
in sane country protesters doesn't kill policemen but in Nigeria,youth go to protest with guns.
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Awoo88: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Frankice12:
LISTEN TO WHAT NIGERIAN POLICE OFFICER TELLS #ENDSARS PROTESTERS

The viral video of this young officer has been flying around after he made his threats public to everyone..

WATCH NOW
����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkb9vPo3USE

[url][/url]
You go confirm your self and your self alone
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by orgylover: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
most of you just misinterpret people . watch the video from begining to the end and u will see that he makes so much sense. what he is saying doesnt fit into this caption
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by francisbiz: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
We're in a jungle
We in a forest

Imagine security personnel saying sort of things like this
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
I'm tired

Let's killSARS

He should be sacked, he is a bad influence in public service.
Then he should be admitted in any certified psychiatric home for reevaluation
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by LeitaP: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Some are.

Ayomarcel:

No protester is trying to kill an armed officer no one has the courage. And is he supposed to talk to an unarmed civilian there. Why are u even supporting him? Are you one of those nuisance that deprive people of their rights?!
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by kalu61(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
LeitaP:

l bet most people reacted to the headlines. Those who did neglected the side of his story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by SandraJane: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
We're in a jungle
We in a forest

Imagine security Sermons personnel saying sort of things like this
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
I'm tired

Let's killSARS
Re: I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters by Omoosukejo: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
9icest:
So far they are not killing the children of the leaders,
Young poor Nigerians can continue to die
Nigeria has the most useless leaders,
Pastors, imams and community elders in the entire world
Those pastors talking you say they are politicians. Another time you say it's because of tithes and offering. It's only one imam Gumi that is talking in Nigeria. Community leaders are also talking and Nigerians in all sectors are generally unhappy with this government except those that are soaked in tribal and religion sentiments. Government has turned everything upside down on the pretence of fighting corruption in which they too are presently deeply seated. The economic loss occasioned by the actions and inactions of this government cannot be recovered in 20 years time except miracles happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Man Arrested For ‘rupturing’ Ogun Prince’s Anus During Gay Sex (Pic) / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.