Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

I - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (3752 Views)

Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum / If I Ever Marry A Red Piller / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I by Liposure: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
virginprincess:
I am not fat.
let me guess, figure 8
Re: I by stanliwise(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Xoly:
Being fat is not a good idea,
yes that's true, but Op, you should mind what you share on the internet because some of those "fat girls" are already having low self-esteem — and I don't think it's a nice idea to make someone feel more bad about herself all in the name of posting how you feel on the internet
Instead of calling them 'fat', call them 'chubby', and that will make them feel more better smiley
There is nothing so wrong with amassing fat especially when it is not so much for health and does not make you look out of shape.

Some people just have a lot of fat gland and would be fat. Op should just hug tree jare. Didn’t any fat girl tie him down
Re: I by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
I don't know how people enjoys splitting nonsense with confidence,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You don't like them ,, that's your choice,,,,,,, why bringing it online,,,,

And you said they shouldn't marry ,,,the truth is you might not get a stable marriage till you leave this life ,,and they will have one,,,,,,,,,,

Do you think all fat girls are fat because of eating?,,,,,, Sometimes it's hereditary,,,and nobody can control his or her hereditary,,,,,,, just be applying sense small small,,,,,,,,,,,

Love and light,,,,,,,,,,,,wink
Re: I by pozehnani(f): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
Truvel:
Na Joke I Dey Ooo, Lol.

Hehehe... Just pulling your legs. Who say pastors are not entitled to their choice woman.
Re: I by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
pozehnani:

Hehehe... Just pulling your legs. Who say pastors are not entitled to their choice woman.
It's True. However, My Choice Of Lady Goes Beyound Dat. If It Were Just Only By D Physical Beautiful, Sizes Of Body Or Nice Body Shapes Alone, Many Marriages Won't Av Crashed. D Rates Of Marital Divorces Would Av Been Low, D Rates Of Single Mums & Dads Would Av Been Low Too.
Re: I by Hardheolar(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
If God wants to punish you, your wife will become fat after dropping 1 or 2 kids
Re: I by Havesomesense(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2020
Being fat is not a good idea,
yes that's true, but Op, you should mind what you share on the internet because some of those "fat girls" are already having low self-esteem — and I don't think it's a nice idea to make someone feel more bad about herself all in the name of posting how you feel on the internet
Instead of calling them 'fat', call them 'chubby', and that will make them feel more better smiley

Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Don't Go To War Against Women / I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: / Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.