Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum (4212 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by KingOfTheDamned: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2022
I just want to remind those beta male / semi woman men out there that the worst decision you can make is to marry or date a single mum!!!

DO NOT EVER DO IT!!!

Yes you can sleep with them but do not date or marry.
To do that is the same as deciding you want to become a drug addict when the world is full of numerous , I mean millions of articles , videos , audios and sermons warning men not to do this...

Just go on any media site and type " why you should not date a single mum" you would se ehundeeds of examples like below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygzYK2eMOYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meZRWrDxH50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvI5OG-s-6o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ZmAJ2HN7c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwXXRmkRWZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq6tIOrtR20

I mean even women are there warning you not to date single mums, and some stupid ignorant naive goats will come online and type rubbish telling you how dating a single mum is good.

Such people are there to destroy you. Run from them. Even pastors the likes of Adeboye , Oyedepo etc have warned men not to marry single women. And you would wake up to think you know more than 90% of the whole world ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by KingOfTheDamned: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Dating a single mum is like setting out on a journey of confusion.

Remember whatever she tells you, irrespective of how much she claims the father is out of her life that child is an external bond between them. only a foolish man will deceive himself. I have met single mums of 2 or 3 kids and they all claim to want love and the father of he children is a scum bag and out of her life forever ? Really ? Are you joking ? Use tuface for an example. He is married to another woman but still sleeps with his children's mothers .

Her heart is killed already for those kids , you are always going to be second in her life.. her kids will always come before you . Always don't deceive yourself

You have to be the biggest idiot on earth to spend invest or handle the expenses of another man's kids.. that is worse that throwing your money into the lagoon. You are just building another man's legacy. He is and will always be their biological father. Don't let Hollywood and Nollywood decieve you. One day they will wake up and decide they want to build a better relationship with their real father . If you like have spent all your money sending them to the best private universities in Nigeria or to school abroad. They day they see that their papa wey be vulcanizer who hasn't spent on kobo on them, the way they will cry and hug him na that day you will realize you just helped another man bulld his legacy .

The day you try to discipline them that's the day she will remind you they are not your children and it true. If you flog them and she doesn't like it she will tell you "Please don't beat my children for me again"

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by KingOfTheDamned: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2022
But if you know you are

Impotent so can't get a woman pregnant
A failure in life
Desperate for a woman to feed you and lead you in life
A weak man suffering from very low self-esteem

If you call into any of the above categories then please feel free to marry a single mum

4 Likes

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by donleo92(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2022
but I think some of them are cool. just that they have this dominary attitude that get me scared

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by KingOfTheDamned: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2022
donleo92:
but I think some of them are cool. just that they have this dominary attitude that get me scared

Gentlemen, read this NONSENSE. This is an example of a low output man. The settlers , they have no ambitions or standards. This sort will cheat on their wife with the maid, the maids sister the orange seller and end up never achieving much in life

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by Sammy101111(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Dating a single mother is a dangerous game .
They are very clever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by donleo92(m): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Gentlemen, read this NONSENSE. This is an example of a low output man. The settlers , they have no ambitions or standards. This sort will cheat on their wife with the maid, the maids sister the orange seller and end up never achieving much in life

Thank you
God bless you. anything else?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by KingOfTheDamned: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sammy101111:
Dating a single mother is a dangerous game .
They are very clever

It's not something any normal man should do, except he is an old widower, he is a divorcee or a terminally ill
Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by begoniaa: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
It's not something any normal man should do, except he is an old widower, he is a divorcee or a terminally ill

Shey this is where your high-paying clients are? grin

Jobless e-goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by tayo60(f): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
What if your sisters is a single mum or becomes one later through circumstances?

4 Likes

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by KingOfTheDamned: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
begoniaa:

Shey this is where your high-paying clients are? grin

Jobless e-goat.

Dirty pig
Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by LegendAnselm: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thank u bros.. U ar on point. I try to date one but my eye something. She always come my house park food go give her two kid. She will cook my food and devid it into two and give to they family. If am planning of what to buy she will be there adding stuff for they family just dating not marry ooh. Single mom will always put they family and children first.

2 Likes

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by revolt(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
tayo60:
What if your sisters is a single mum or becomes one later through circumstances?

Ok she slept and fell on his dick then woke up after 9 months with a child. Yea circumstances beyond her control trol...lol

1 Like

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by Vyzz: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
cool
Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by pointblank247(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
I tried dating one for marriage, omo na me run, if she is not asking for her daughter's school fee she is asking for take home to her child ater every date, an no amount is ever enough.

1 Like

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by fikayormi(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
I don date one bf , omo aside say we dey fvck steady na her child and baby daddy be her number one , na only pussy I own that time before she gave a red card

But who cares , I don chop commot

2 Likes

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by Onyi22(f): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rubbish talk

4 Likes

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Stupid boi.
Because you have seen or heard bad news as regards one of few of them means they are all the same?

Dey think before you write. Change your title to..

I can never bla bla bla

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
See em sharing experiences.. grin

Ion believe any of una stories.

Although there are bad eggs amongst em that doesn't mean they are all bad.

Marrying single mom.. Depends on your preference and the person you are dealing with

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by LogicBomb8: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Make i sidon wait for more backlash

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by begoniaa: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Dirty pig

Really?

You know, you might actually deserve scorn, but you need pity the most. I get it...if there's anyone who should know better, it should be me of all people.

Whatever you are and whatever you're doing...it has nothing to do with me. I do know that somewhat, but I wished I had solidified that resolve in my mind a long while ago. I had my fun, but I certainly cannot be the cure to the...no. I refuse to put my neck on the line for your miseries and woes; but you were most definitely a notch cinched in my belt on here.

I wish you a great life ahead at this point when it comes to this craziness part. The mud stage is all yours to keep swimming in and doing anything you want to do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by Jazzman01: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
donleo92:

They ain't cool except maybe those that lost their partner due to death. Apart from that, about 80% of the rest are hot-headed and uncontrollable, reason why thier previous partner(s) couldn't cope.

3 Likes

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by KingOfTheDamned: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jazzman01:

They ain't cool except maybe those that lost their partner due to death. Apart from that, about 80% of the rest are hot-headed and uncontrollable, reason why thier previous partner(s) couldn't cope.

I agree with this totally

1 Like

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by Jmichael1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
I love to bleep dem and moved on.....
Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by PumpumPrince: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
I just want to remind those beta male / semi woman men out there that the worst decision you can make is to marry or date a single mum!!!

DO NOT EVER DO IT!!!

To do that is the same as deciding you want to become a drug addict when the world is full of numerous , I mean millions of articles , videos , audios and sermons warning men not to do this...

Just go on any media site and type " why you should not date a single mum" you would se ehundeeds of examples

I mean even women are there warning you not to date single mums, and some stupid ignorant naive goats will come online and type rubbish telling you how dating a single mum is good.

Such people are there to destroy you. Run from them. Even pastors the likes of Adeboye , Oyedepo etc have warned men not to marry single women. And you would wake up to think you know more than 90% of the whole world ?

angry
Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by PumpumPrince: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
B
DO NOT EVER DO IT!!!

Just go on any media site and type " why you should not date a single mum" you would se ehundeeds of examples like

...ok so we shud not chase women coz u say so...corrrect?....bro r u gay sir?(no ooofencse) angry
Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by Latty88(f): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
What about single fathers? Nothing is usually said about them just single mothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by KingOfTheDamned: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Latty88:
What about single fathers? Nothing is usually said about them just single mothers.

Men are men , women are women
Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by begoniaa: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

What is this supposed to mean? How is it a valid response to what she pointed out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by Latty88(f): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

This is not concrete enough. Please shed more light on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by KingOfTheDamned: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Latty88:

This is not concrete enough. Please shed more light on it
Most women involved in a separation will always end up with the kids because 99.9% of them will insist this and the law generally awards custody to the woman world wide except in rare cases where it is proved she is incapable of mothering the kids either by virtue of an illness or physical or mental handicap.

The father ends up with the kids in most cases by default through the death of a spouse mostly. The man may give the kids to his parents , remarry or allow them live with relatives whom are married and have their own kids.

You hadly see single fathers anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum by begoniaa: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Most women involved in a separation will always end up with the kids because 99.9% of them will insist this and the law generally awards custody to the woman world wide except in rare cases where it is proved she is incapable of mothering the kids either by virtue of an illness or physical or mental handicap.

The father ends up with the kids in most cases by default through the death of a spouse mostly. The man may give the kids to his parents , remarry or allow them live with relatives whom are married and have their own kids.

You hadly see single fathers anywhere.

You said, "men are men, women are women." How does what you've written above explain that line?

So, even according to your explanation, a single mother usually get the kids because the law can prove beyond doubt in most cases that she is CAPABLE, and yet you came up with this thread to disparage them?

Single mothers are shamed and blamed for raising irresponsible kids in the society, because of a solo feminine factor in their lives, yet you kick against men (a 'balancing' masculine factor) approaching them? If all men should avoid single moms, how would their kids have both the equal love of a mother and father figure? Because, realistically, some women and their baby daddies can never get along.

They will not kill themselves for you. You cannot heap insults on their heads for solo-parenting and at the same try to put a condition on their dating lives or tell men to avoid them so they wouldn't "share" in their troubles.

So all children of a single father ultimately end up with HIS FEMALE RELATIVES, yeah? And does that not seem irresponsible to you? Because that's what Latty is asking. Y'all always have a piece of advice or some caging notion for single mothers to fit into ... yet you say kids need both parents' hands on deck to thrive. So a man that dumps his kid for his mum or sister, depriving him of a male bond is what??

For every single mother, there is a single father out there, but why you don't see them is because they kids are almost certainly with the mother. So whom of those two should get praised for putting in more work? You are blaming her for deciding to be a primary care-giver for a child she and the man made, but the man simply gets a slap on the wrist because he is not saddled and therefore is problem-free abi?

How about single fathers who are actually raising their kids alone? Should women avoid them too? Does your theories apply to them too? Because whatever will make a baby daddy to be coming in-between a woman and her new lover, will make a baby mama to be coming in-between a man and his new lover... (E.g., Tuface and Pero. Depending on which narrative, BOTH women [Pero and Annie] are always the victims).

So, why do you not speak to single fathers? If there is no cordial relationship between a guy and his baby mama, then you don't think a self-respecting man should allow her go on living her romantic and full life alone, and ONLY simply focusing on caring for his kids??

I mean, I mean, if co-parenting will always tie a baby mama to her baby daddy, it is EQUALLY true on the man's side. If I dated a single father, the mother of his kids will always be there. So either you advocate for:

- Sngle parents remaining single for life
- Single parents getting back together
- Single parents dating other single parents, or
- Single parents being free to date whomever they want as long as they are compatible...

Take the spotlight away solely from single moms and stop making dictating posts on how they should live their own lives for themselves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Thing In Your Area (pic) / I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence / My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.