Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face (4159 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by JoshuaDoku: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2022
A young Nigerian lady who hopped on a social media trend that requires users to show off the faces of their partners has ended up becoming the highlight of the trend.

The young lady filmed himself and attempted to film her boyfriend too but the guy reacted funnily, indicating that he wouldn’t want people to see him with the lady.

After he noticed that the girl was filming him, he backed off the camera and turned his face the other way.

https://www.allgistroom.com/lady-tries-to-show-off-her-boyfriend-but-he-quickly-hides-his-face-after-realising-shes-filming-him/

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by diogo23: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2022
She want to show mugu 32 and remember that mugu 9 is around
Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by Shapeaso: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy Wahala for person wey get gf.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by cavreek: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2022
If u don't gerrit forget about it
Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by Cypress042(m): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Real niggar cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by Boogyman557: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by Streetmovement(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This man grin
Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by fourboys: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Omo that girl ugly she no deserve boyfriend embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Why the girl come resemble him house girl undecided

There must be an error somewhere
Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by 21savages: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
fourboys:
You are very very wicked..haba! every toto deserves a prick..

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by fourboys: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
21savages:
You are very very wicked..haba! every toto deserves a prick..
not dis one embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by paulolee(m): 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
person carry komot as cruise mk e no be like say e jus de keep u as sex mate but u wan cast d gee asif na bad tin him do
wat if his main chick n other side chicks sees the video?
u no.go cast our real gee bcox of I.G. views n likes na
Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by Rahkman: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Idiot dey Bleep skrep ,,,him no want make the skrep cast am grin na so me sef dey do ,I dey bang skrep but na normally for night to evening I dey allow em come my house , make dem no disgrace my efizzzy for hood grin
Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by christianjoy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Real niggar cool cheesy
Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by kelspinall(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
in aqyaman's voice" maa mehnn"
Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by kelspinall(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
ma mehnn
Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by victooman: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
one thing with this extremely ugly girls is that , they wont go down to their level, they are the one who goes after good looking men, and pestering the life out of them, you here something like l want a tall ,fair and handsome guy,, this is coming from a short imp ,ugly looking grandma of a girl,, you are ugly and u are only attracted to cute guys, dont u think the guy also deserve to be attracted to a cute girl??
Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by JovialJune(f): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
victooman:
one thing with this extremely ugly girls is that , they wont go down to their level, they are the one who goes after good looking men, and pestering the life out of them, you here something like l want a tall ,fair and handsome guy,, this is coming from a short imp ,ugly looking grandma of a girl,, you are ugly and u are only attracted to cute guys, dont u think the guy also deserve to be attracted to a cute girl??

Pains, severe pains on display here

Ok fine, you want ugly girls to go down to their level, but you guys are always in pain if ladies avoid broke ugly men because they are not in their level, why?

When we advice guys to go for their level or below, and not high class ladies, why do you guys always cry blue murder?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by div111(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Omor the girl wor wor oo..
Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by Dorwadora(f): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
This thread is disgusting
Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by Nonexisting: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
I remember an incident that happened not too long ago. After fuccking one foolish vaginarian, I decided to rest because I fuccked her more than my usual 15minutes. She got a call from her friend I presumed and next thing she said "I'm in my man's house". I looked at her like she wore the wrong side of her cloth. After the call, I quietly reminded her we were not dating and that she should desist from referring to me as her man because na from my man, e dey enter my mugu. Every "my mugu" today was once called "my man".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by melodynk01(f): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nice.
Hi there.
I'm Mel�
I deal in, quality and affordable...
✨Pure human hair.
✨Human hair blend.
✨Wig coloring.
✨Full lace wigs.
✨Bundles.
✨Closures.
✨Frontals.
Oh well, and more✨
_Feel free to send me a DM._

0 81 045 755 60
0 81 223 328 92
Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by Harrykn: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
fourboys:

Re: Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face by Nasri100(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nonexisting:
I remember an incident that happened not too long ago. After fuccking one foolish vaginarian, I decided to rest because I fuccked her more than my usual 15minutes. She got a call from her friend I presumed and next thing she said "I'm in my man's house". I looked at her like she wore the wrong side of her cloth. After the call, I quietly reminded her we were not dating and that she should desist from referring to me as her man because na from my man, e dey enter my mugu. Every "my mugu" today was once called "my man".

This guy I just Dey read all your posts. You too much grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? / I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend / Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.