Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah (48372 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by FlirtyGist: 11:05pm On May 01, 2019
GistMore.com

Nigerian rapper, Zlatan Ibile pictured with Liverpool star, Mohamed Salah.

See more; http://gistmore.com/rapper-zlatan-ibile-pictured-with-liverpool-star-mohamed-salah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by FlirtyGist: 11:05pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Officialgarri: 11:08pm On May 01, 2019
Zlatan knows salah, but Salah does not know Zlatan

247 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by delugajackson: 11:09pm On May 01, 2019
And here I was, beating myself up on why Liverpool lost 3-0 to Barca tonight, not knowing that this rapper noise-maker was behind their failure and woeful performance.

If only Sallah did not take this picture with him, maybe they would have won. It should be noted that this Zlatan guy has a negative energy and therefore should be avoided at all cost.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Badbunny: 11:15pm On May 01, 2019
Officialgarri:

There is only one Zlatan

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by matify83: 11:17pm On May 01, 2019
Salah is humble and unassuming.

14 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by iTearHerToto: 11:22pm On May 01, 2019
That zlatan mouth that stinks like shiit Salah is busy inhaling the stench. Salah try o.

Pukes angry

11 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Michaelkings: 11:23pm On May 01, 2019
Nairaland equal to rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Timmypromise(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2019
Officialgarri:

But nobody know you... cheers

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Conqueror89: 11:50pm On May 01, 2019
Look at mo salah simplicity compare to zlatan. Blinks all over... Nigeria niggas and show off..

16 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by KingLennon(m): 4:45am On May 02, 2019
iTearHerToto:
That zlatan mouth that stinks like shiit Salah is busy inhaling the stench. Salah try o.

Pukes angry
In your lifetime you won't ever get this kind of opportunity.

15 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by KingLennon(m): 4:47am On May 02, 2019
Mo Salah is a beautiful player see the way he was dribbling those barcelona players grin. Nice one zlatan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Nobody: 5:59am On May 02, 2019
See how dirty he looks eww!!

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by iTearHerToto: 7:04am On May 02, 2019
KingLennon:

In your lifetime you won't ever get this kind of opportunity.
wait you call that opportunity? shocked

Poverty has really eaten up ur brain. Sorry bro cry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by columbus007(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2019
This tout,see as him open him mouth sad

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Nobody: 8:39am On May 02, 2019
Salah run... That dude wanna scam you grin

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by tgmservice: 8:44am On May 02, 2019
No wonder they lost

Muumu team

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Nobody: 8:45am On May 02, 2019
Asidea from dancing zlatan ia trash
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2019
That's good, only that the King of soccer tame his team yesterday. That is. Liverpool was tamed by Barca yesterday night. All hail the King of soccer.

Up Messi
Up Barca.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by HitSong: 8:45am On May 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
But he knows him now tongue

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Alamu1111: 8:46am On May 02, 2019
Gbayi bro mi

1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by IamSoProlific: 8:47am On May 02, 2019
If drake could do it to the well known team, who then is zlatan grin grin grin

BTW, am I the only one that doesn't hear or understand a word from any of this guy's song, but the truth be say his noisy beats make sense if you're on a mission to unwind in the club and needs noise to balance ur brain cells, especially for those of us used to quiet n calm environs.

Why should I play his song on my own normally, am I a yahooboy madman

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by AkataYeriYeri: 8:47am On May 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by tokrizy: 8:47am On May 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

who know you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by BlackfireX: 8:48am On May 02, 2019
Shebi salah na Zimbabwe player ? And him they play for kano pillars?

Na question o.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:49am On May 02, 2019
delugajackson:
And here I was, beating myself up on why Liverpool lost 3-0 to Barca tonight, not knowing that this rapper noise-maker was behind their failure and woeful performance.

If only Sallah did not take this picture with him, maybe they would have won. It should be noted that this Zlatan guy has a negative energy and therefore should be avoided at all cost.

grin grin grin

Zlatan na yahoo guy oh grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by sotall(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2019
Haha! reason why Liverpool lost
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by aare07(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
You know both of them but none of them knows you

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by babadeee(m): 8:51am On May 02, 2019
Na Zlatan life we want face this week angry sad

By the way I support the wrong team last night all in the name of wanting the champions league to come to England awon omoale embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Badonasty(m): 8:51am On May 02, 2019
FlirtyGist:
GistMore.com

Nigerian rapper, Zlatan Ibile pictured with Liverpool star, Mohamed Salah.

See more; http://gistmore.com/rapper-zlatan-ibile-pictured-with-liverpool-star-mohamed-salah

Salah is richer than the fool but no single jewelry in sight

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) / Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) / YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.