Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units (97104 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Miracle2020: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
thatigboman:
i shudder at at all this you are writing.
Ok, SARS was created by the PDP govt to tackle armed robbery, nice one. No one was against it. Good to rid armed robbers from the society. And they were working.
But in this your buhari admustration, they deviated from their set goal and started malhandling innocent people, started extorting people and starting shoiting and killing people indiscriminately, you dont pay huge amounts of money, they just shoot u and kill u. Leave me o, I'm a big boy, legitimate big boy. I know i may be talking to a tout, but I tell u SARS will never harrass me, take it like that.
Kidnapping in Nigeria started in 2009? That one doesnt deserve any response.
Political thugs of former Borno State Governor, ANPP (that later joined CPC and AD to form APC) Ali Modu Sherrif formed Boko Haram.
Ihejirika has nothing to fear. Seems u are in a beer parlour drinking. U dont know how civil and military service. Nothern elders are the ones afraid, why didnt they sue him? Or u wanted Ihejirika to sue himself?
I have lectured u too much for free
Hahahaha! You are a big boy. Chest beating as usual.
Are you talking about Ali Modu sheriff that was a one time PDP national chairman? Hahahahaaaa Now I know iam talking to a confused being.
Did you forget what you said about Ihejirika or you are confused as usual.
About the military. Pls don't be surprised if you discover that you are talking to a military Officer. Therefore you should know that I know in and out of the military. If you are doubting my revelation please throw me any challenge about the military and I will school you.
I really wish you know the person you are talking to.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by patani(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Femich18:
I'm not even bothered about the outcome of the election because I know APC or PDP will still win. Until candidates from other parties start win election before things will become better because APC and PDP are both the same set of people.
Anyway many people are gullible and don't know this

are people from other political parties not Nigerians? Corruption is endemic and has eaten deep into an average Nigerian mentality

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Emanodimo(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
If Eyitayo Jegede lose this election, it is high time he resigned as the party flag bearer.

He has the credibility but I ain't sure he has winning strategy... He needs to embrace a strategy that works not to bank on people's emotion or sympathy to win.

I understand PDP hasn't always being the choice in Ondo state but Mimiko changed that storyline.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Miracle2020:
Hahahaha! You are a big boy. Chest beating as usual.
Are you talking about Ali Modu sheriff that was a one time PDP national chairman? Hahahahaaaa Now I know iam talking to a confused being.
Did you forget what you said about Ihejirika or you are confused as usual.
About the military. Pls don't be surprised if you discover that you are talking to a military Officer. Therefore you should know that I know in and out of the military. If you are doubting my revelation please throw me any challenge about the military and I will school you.
I really wish you know the person you are talking to.
u know nothing about military, u are not even a recruit.
As u are using a borrowed, see Ali Modu Sheriff's profile. U forgot when Ali Modu Sheriff wanted to slap tinubu in APC meeting?

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
77up:
Pray to reach where Laycon is today.
pray to be where where laycon is. Bedridden in an ikorodu hospital, suffering from HIV/AIDS and Sicle cell anaemia. That hospital will swallow the whole N30 Million
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Gabbriell: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Golan007:

No one cares a out your business.

That's your business, you are not relevant for me to care about what you think. You must be butt-hurted.
Sorry 4 your pain oo. Last tym I will waste a reply on the likes of u.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by pacespot(m): 2:00am On Oct 11, 2020
When you are not hearing noises about the ongoing elections on the front page, you know that PDP is losing. Akeredolu, 4 more years!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Josh1977: 4:40am On Oct 11, 2020
Congratulations to APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by 3times: 5:16am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Aketi is a fine gentle man who knows how to settle his scores..

Me believe everything would be alright.

Forward ever, Backward never

As for Dapo, he is not doing anything bro.... He was expected to run Ogun state as a business... Has he created any new revenue income since he became the governor?

A billonaire for that matter
[/s]
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by 3times: 5:18am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
helinues:

You can't satisfied everyone and not all the people would be in your camp...

Na one of the reality we find hard to believe..

So like I said everything would be fine.
[/s]
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by 3times: 5:22am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
helinues:

People who make unfounded claims on NL no dey last....
[/s]
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by 3times: 5:41am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
Yebosola:

Mofos, see who is talking, is PDP better? If Ikpeazu contested million x, people like will still vote him, stop crying more than the bereaved, no b SW exchange your destiny with kerosene.
[/s]
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by 3times: 5:43am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

No one cares a out your business.
[/s]
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by 3times: 5:46am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

And f1athead5 would wail forever.

It is their curse.
[/s]
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Katlyst(m): 7:03am On Oct 11, 2020
INEC declares results in 12 out of 18 LGs in Ondo guber election
APC 9 and PDP 3

Ifedore LG:

APC 9,350

PDP 11,852

ZLP 1,860

Irele LG

APC 12,643

PDP 5,493

ZLP 5,904

Ile Oluji LG

APC 13,278

PDP 9,231

ZLP 1,971

Ondo East LG

APC 6,485

PDP 4,049

ZLP 3,221

Idanre LG

APC 11,286

PDP 7,499

ZLP 3,623

Owo LG

APC 35,957

PDP 5,311

ZLP 408

Akoko North East LG

APC 16,572

PDP 8,380

ZLP 3,532

Akoko South West LG

APC 21,232

PDP 15,055

ZLP 2,775

Akoko North West LG

APC 15,809

PDP 10,320

ZLP 3,477

Akure North LG

APC 9,546

PDP 12,263

ZLP 1,046

Akoko South East LG

APC 9,419

PDP 4,033

ZLP 2,055

Akure South LG

APC 17,277

PDP 47,627

ZLP 2,236

https://tribuneonlineng.com/inec-declares-results-in-12-out-of-18-lgs-in-ondo-guber-election/
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by tricksters: 7:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Imagine what this fool wrote. After PDP as looted Nigeria beyond the grave from the previous 16 years.

Nazgul:
Can't believe that someone would still thumbprint for APC after all they've put this country through. People of Info if it's APC you've chosen no problem, just know that you'll be on that ship for the next four years. And we won't listen to any complains from you cos you made that choice yourself.

Good luck!
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by tricksters: 7:13am On Oct 11, 2020
God can not bless u because I did not see your msg against Obaseki winning second term.
reyscrub:
Suffering continue.

Either rig or not, I believe higher institution students and parents with who had children I there will not vote wrongly.

Only market people, artisans, drivers, farmers, buy&sell voters and political scavengers will be found voting for AKT

Before, school fee was taking from 35k to 150k.

When ask will he reduce it, he said no.

A lot of financial reckless and wastages were executed during his campaign.

I believe that school fee will be return if not more than 150k this time around because AKT has no business and programs to offer the state again than to relax and hand over power to Betty and his children.

On a serious note, no Governor should be granted second term in office because they abuse it knowing that nothing can be done to harass him again.

Dear students like me in Ondo State, let us brave up and endure the school hardship we are going to suffer again and if possible like me now, let transfer our studentship to another neighboring university.

God bless Ondo State
God bless Eyitayo
God bless all those that voted for EYI
Happy weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by femlad97(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Bennycollins:
Did you just say PDP had been ruling Pndo b4 yo u wLere born? PDP took over Ondo in 2003 (Late O K AGAGU). He served one complete term. Mimiko serve one complete term under PDP ending in 2016 and that was all .You should be between 10 and 15 yrs old anyway. I excuse your ignorance.
Thank you
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by ThatReporterz: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:
Congratulations APC

Have you ever realised that your true husband wether Sermons you are a male or female is the Lord Jesus Christ To grasp this truth will bring eternal life to your existence.

It's normally, always so, that when men crosses to the other divide, they got to find out the Lordship of Christ Jesus. And you will hear them crying out for a second chance to come back to the earth to right the wrong.

The law of the SPIRIT of life is clear on the subject " it is appointed to men to die once after death comes judgement....

You better realise now that Christ Jesus has been made the head of every man living and the dead.

What are my saying? The best time to meet your husband Christ Jesus is now. How many ears are opened, how many are having itching ears

How many are saying.... don't preach here, go to religion section. I am free from your blood. I am only a servant.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.