Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units (97032 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by SaintLucia: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nazgul:

If you're so obsessed with abia people I can arrange one for you to marry just that you're too poor to afford the bride price so you can continue impregnating your paraga sellers in ondo state
Cos they doesn't reason like Abia people where distribution of kerosene and insulting Buhari and Tinubu is seen as a major achievement. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by DEROXMAN: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:

Aketi is a fine gentle man who knows how to settle his scores..

Me believe everything would be alright.

Forward ever, Backward never
Baba e o Mo anything do you know the number of kings this aketi dey fight for ondo even his OWO axis? Even senator borrofice hate am and na him be the only APC senator the guy is pussy ass abeg not someone like ajimobi
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Shut your mouth PDP sympathizer. If unperformed Ikpeazu and Obaseki could win reelection, why won't Aketi Mr project be voted in?
Carry your Hypocritical sympathy to your poverty ravaged region
See how foolish you are. How's Aketi a better performer than Obaseki? Better own your choice instead of making undue comparison. Nobody is dragging Ondo with you.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by pawpaw82(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
I know APC might hv giving these pole 1k each to buy their votes.
Emedu:
Polling unit 6, Ward 5, Isokun, Ijebu Owo

APC - 413
PDP - 12
ZLP - nil
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by helinues: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
DEROXMAN:
Baba e o Mo anything do you know the number of kings this aketi dey fight for ondo even his OWO axis? Even senator borrofice hate am and na him be the only APC senator the guy is pussy ass abeg not someone like ajimobi

You can't satisfied everyone and not all the people would be in your camp...

Na one of the reality we find hard to believe..

So like I said everything would be fine.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Darling
ur papa ur darling. Fool
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Iamsofavoured(m): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Just shut up. You lots belong to Pdp, only deceiving the gullibles to hate Apc and find a back down to return Pdp to power. It will never happen in Jesus name
Nazgul:
Can't believe that someone would still thumbprint for APC after all they've put this country through. People of Info if it's APC you've chosen no problem, just know that you'll be on that ship for the next four years. And we won't listen to any complains from you cos you made that choice yourself.

Good luck!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:

You guys are only adding more damages to the beliefs of what others have on SE people.

You were caught for lying instead of apologising you keep on writing gibberish.

Too poor too bad
i know u too well to take anything u say serious
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by helinues: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
thatigboman:
i know u too well to take anything u say serious

People who make unfounded claims on NL no dey last....
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:

People who make unfounded claims on NL no dey last....
shey ur pay-per-post tenure go end in 2023 and sanity will be restored here
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Miracle2020: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
tomioro:
You are right my brother. By this time next year, a bag of rice would be selling for around #35,000. During the so called Pdp era, a bag of rice is #6,000 a bag! Enjoy your change my brother.
during PDP Abia State was like Dubai
During PDP 200 projects were commission by Jonathan in the south east.
During PDP there was nothing like Boko Haram
During PDP igbos were all billionaires

10 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Samueltemi337(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
thatigboman:
ur papa ur darling. Fool
How is our weed smoking cultist doing?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Samueltemi337:
that ugly short rapist will be in hospital by now to attend to his HIV/AIDS and sickle cell ailments by now. That's if God's will has not been done yet.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Miracle2020:
stay pained and enjoy the maladministration you voted
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by budusky05(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Now I see why Sahara reporters are not dishing out results anymore cus PDP is not winning anymore

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Emedu(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Unit 007, Ward 10, St Anthony Pry Sch 1, Araromi
APC: 74
PDP: 224
ZLP: 9

Unit 012, Akure High School2, Oshodi/Isolo
APC: 86
PDP: 308
ZLP: 10
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Farmerrules: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ayemileto:
My unit (Ward 11 unit 14)

This is Ayemileto ward, lol

Voting point A:

PDP: 188
APC: 53
ZLP: 20
ADP: 3
ADC: 1
Void: 2

Voting Point B:

PDP: 166
APC: 53
ZLP: 11
AAC: 1
ADP: 1
LP: 1
YPP: 1
Void: 3

TOTAL:
PDP: 354
APC: 106
ZLP: 31
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Samueltemi337(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
thatigboman:
that ugly short rapist will be in hospital by now to attend to his HIV/AIDS and sickle cell ailments by now. That's if God's will has not been done yet.
Don't allow DSS Catch you o

He is now part of the government o

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
APC narrative twisters, explain this video from Channels TV.

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Gabbriell: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Golan007:

You care enough to write on this thread

No, i am just using the opportunity to advertise a product. I honestly do not care. see below
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Emedu(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Polling unit 10, Ward 4, Akure South

PDP-289
APC-125
ZLP-19

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by yusuf0876(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
thatigboman:
APC narrative twisters, explain this video from Channels TV.
propanganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by jesmond3945: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nazgul:
Can't believe that someone would still thumbprint for APC after all they've put this country through. People of Info if it's APC you've chosen no problem, just know that you'll be on that ship for the next four years. And we won't listen to any complains from you cos you made that choice yourself.

Good luck!
I think they are voting the individual.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by flokii: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
DEROXMAN:

They tried to annex Lagos but failed same way they will fail in Ondo even with a thousand Betty Anyawhatsoever. Once Akeredolu completes his term, they will all pack their nylon bags back to the East where they came from.
It's part of their sinister moves pushing their women to marry Yorubas so they can claim positions in SW. What will never happen in their landlocked enclave.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Topmaike007(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Miracle2020:
go to the east and you will see that there is no major good roads their
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Yebosola(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

I am as surprised as you are

Well Afonja states will back any party their masters belong to a sign of loyalty to the slave masters

Mofos, see who is talking, is PDP better? If Ikpeazu contested million x, people like will still vote him, stop crying more than the bereaved, no b SW exchange your destiny with kerosene.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Missfree: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Samueltemi337:
I can’t forget that ooo he don leave BBN now come ondo election
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by DEROXMAN: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
flokii:

They tried to annex Lagos but failed same way they will fail in Ondo even with a thousand Betty Anyawhatsoever. Once Akeredolu completes his term, they will all pack their nylon bags back to the East where they came from.
It's part of their sinister moves pushing their women to marry Yorubas so they can claim positions in SW. What will never happen in their landlocked enclave.
I swear that's exactly what is paining me and am happy buhari is marginalizing them I must be Frank, like what you said earlier God pass them aketi won't be there forever and even with everything they still hate SW
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by gr8femfred: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Receive wisdom ijn

Ayosman1:
Yorubas will go back to opposition after 2023, bcus that's what they are good at. Mark my words this very day. Can't stand the South South politics
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Samueltemi337(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Missfree:
Thatigboman na mad man

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by Golan007: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Gabbriell:

No, i am just using the opportunity to advertise a product. I honestly do not care. see below

Start wining your bets now. Go to https://futbol.tipsStart wining your bets now. Go to https://futbol.tips

No one cares a out your business.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Missfree:
stay in your romance section and shut d hell up

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.