Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? (5977 Views)

Rivers State Is So Unfortunate / We Igbo Are So Unfortunate / Older Nigerians Have Destroyed The Gains Of The Protests. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by DeusXmachina: 12:09am On Oct 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

EXACTLY MY POINT. "FEEDING AND ROOF" HAS BEEN THE WEAPON FORMED AGAINST COWARDS LIKE YOU FOR ALL AGES.

I WON'T COMMENT ON MY PERSONAL LIFE. MY MESSAGE IS CLEAR. WE GIVE "ELDERS" TOO MUCH POWER IN THIS COUNTRY. SEE WHERE WE ARE TODAY!!
A man only truly becomes a man and controls his own destiny with the death of his father. This death isn't necessarily literal, but figurative. It's when you confront your parents with a problem/question and they are unable to give you an answer or solution, when you realise that your parents don't necessarily know anymore than you do except for maybe their own life experiences, and you shatter the "god image" you've had of them since you were a child and view them as just regular people.

I agree with you that we give elders too much power despite the fact that a lot are undeserving of it.

Pardon me for speaking in metaphors.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:10am On Oct 11, 2020
ibedun:

Feeding yourself and maintaining a roof over your head is a sign of resourcefulness, responsibility and independence together meaning living in the real world. These are the people that can legitimately criticise government and the older generations. I won’t accept any nonsense criticism from a grown up ‘kid’ who is still a dependent child.

SO YOU WOULD ACCEPT CRITICISM IF I WERE AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN?
YOU'RE MERLIN TO ASSUME MY POSITION AND SOCIAL STRATIFICATION FROM THERE. MAGIC!

MY POINT STANDS. WE GIVE ELDERS WHO'RE FAILURES TOO MUCH POWER IN THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE OF "AGE", AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE WHERE WE ARE. THE OLD FOOLS ARE PROVING ME RIGHT HOW THEY'RE SHOWING THEMSELVES THIS TRYING PERIOD BY SUPPORTING SARS AND THE GOVERNMENT INSTEAD OF PAYING ATTENTION TO THE ACTUAL PLIGHT OF THE YOUTH. PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP FROM THEIR SLUMBER AND IDENTIFYING THE THINGS I REALIZED AS A LITTLE CHILD. THAT'S WHY YOU FOUND THIS THREAD.
WE'RE DONE.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by ibedun: 12:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Karleb:

If you followed the discussion from the first page. You'll know in this context, it doesn't at all!

I'm not blaming our parents per se, the blame is on every Nigerian elders who had it easy with the oil boom and good economy but refused to build the nation though they had the (political) power or backing to do so, our parents inclusive.

There was a time Dubai no reach Lagos in terms of infrastructure, no be the same oil we dey sell?

Ok after blaming then what?
Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Karleb:
In nigeria, the elders prefer agriculture to technology. gringringrin

This country don tire me, a swear.

CHECK IT OUT. DREADS, TATTOOS, CARS, FINE CLOTHES... THESE ARE DEMONIC CRIMES TO THESE GUYS. SARS HAVE THEIR FULL BACKING, AND YOUR FELLOW YOUTH JOIN THE OLD CLOWNS TO TALK ABOUT "DRESS HOW YOU WANT TO BE ADDRESSED", AS IF MY SKIMPY DRESS MAKES ME A BIGGER HØE THAN THEIR CHURCH PASTORS, OR MY DREADLOCKS MAKES ME A BIGGER THIEF THAN THE RESPONSIBLE LOOKING TINUBU.

I SWEAR MOST 30+ ARE EMBARRASSING. YOU'LL UNDERSTAND NOW WHY SUPERSTITIONS THRIVE IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD. MY PEOPLE CAN'T THINK.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by ibedun: 12:20am On Oct 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO YOU WOULD ACCEPT CRITICISM IF I WERE AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN?
YOU'RE MERLIN TO ASSUME MY POSITION AND SOCIAL STRATIFICATION FROM THERE. MAGIC!

MY POINT STANDS. WE GIVE ELDERS WHO'RE FAILURES TOO MUCH POWER IN THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE OF "AGE", AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE WHERE WE ARE. THE OLD FOOLS ARE PROVING ME RIGHT HOW THEY'RE SHOWING THEMSELVES THIS TRYING PERIOD BY SUPPORTING SARS AND THE GOVERNMENT INSTEAD OF PAYING ATTENTION TO THE ACTUAL PLIGHT OF THE YOUTH. PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP FROM THEIR SLUMBER AND IDENTIFYING THE THINGS I REALIZED AS A LITTLE CHILD. THAT'S WHY YOU FOUND THIS THREAD.
WE'RE DONE.

Good luck with blaming and insulting the older generations. Let’s see how far that’ll take you!
My advise? Get to work without delay!
Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by Rugaria: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2020
#Stupiduncles
Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 11, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Not true. Nairaland has a lot of economic value to Nigeria. A lot of Nigerian businessmen started their businesses on nairaland. Akin alabi started here on nairaland likewise so many others. Even when I started my first business. My first sale was through nairaland. Till today I still get people calling me related to that business from nairaland. Nairaland is the cheapest form of advertising available to a Nigerian business. Foreigners invest in every business. Do you know how much the Arabs have invested in American top tech companies? Nigeria is even killing it's creative youth. Software engineers are in demand worldwide and a lot of countries are making it easy for them to migrate. Estonia just introduced a freelance visa, Spain same, Antigua and Barbuda same. Germany introduced a job seeker visa to lure in IT and healthcare workers. If all the nonsense the old people do is allowed to continue it's just gonna be them in this country because oil is loosing relevance. I would like to see how much Forex subsistence farming will generate for Nigeria. The same subsistence farming done in Niger and Chad.

No one talked subsistence farming . Subsistence farming is for the Stone age.

Italians will be rich forever because they have established that their contribution to the world is fashion - Gucci, Versace etc . Americans and the whole world spend billions for these designers. Whether you are in America or India you'll pay a high price for their fashion. Americans buy more Italian clothes.

French have established their multi billion dollars wine empire - champagne, ciroc , Remy martins etc. no Country on earth can beat them.

Germans have established themselves as automakers. Even Obama granted American Ford and other American car producers tax free sessions and they couldn't match up to the German automakers and structural engineers.

Switzerland rule wristwatches. From Rolex to Richard mille . Top 20 wristwatches in the world are Swiss.

America is home of Internet technology and air engineering. That's where they have left their mark.

Africa is where the raw materials and semi finished goods should come from. We can produce cotton and silk from Calabar and strike a deal with the Italian clothe manufacturers and they will readily accept because it is cheaper to produce cotton here than Italy .

We can export the millions of barley grains to the French wine Manufacturers

The steel mining and factory in Nigeria could supply Germany with the steel for car production.

The gold in Zamfara should find its way to the Swiss watch manufacturers for good cash.

If we must produce finished goods we should target local and regional consumption as the white man I have lived with won't consume finished goods from Nigeria at the moment.

If Séun and Dangote and BUA were all Americans, SéUN would be 100 times richer than them. He is not richer than them in Nigeria because they are investing in Exactly what Africa should be investing in.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:29am On Oct 11, 2020
ibedun:

Good luck with blaming and insulting the older generations. Let’s see how far that’ll take you!
My advise? Get to work without delay!

IDĮOT YOU'RE NOT MERLIN. IF YOU WERE YOU'D HAVE KNOWN THAT I'M MILES AHEAD OF YOU.
AND THIS CAMPAIGN IS NOT A BLAME GAME BUT TO MOTIVATE YOUNG PEOPLE TO LEARN TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES AND MAKE DECISIONS.
99% OF START-UPS AND GROWING BUSINESSES ARE OWNED BY THE YOUTH. WE HAVE THE NUMBERS, THE STRENGTH, THE BRAIN, THE WILL. BUT THE MINORITY OLD CLOWNS ARE IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING. THIS THREAD STANDS AS AN EYE OPENER AND NOT WHERE YOU COME TO PROFESS LOVE FOR YOUR FAMILY, NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN THAT.

THE ENDSARS PROTESTS IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE POLICE. YOUNG PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS COUNTRY AND ENDSARS IS AN UMBRELLA FOR A TOTAL REFORM. THE RULING CLASS IS MADE UP CLUELESS ELDERS, AND THEY DON'T DESERVE RESPECT NOT TO TALK OF ADORATION.
THEY SHOULD ALL STEP DOWN INCLUDING THE THIEVES YOU'LL BE BOWING TO IN CHURCH TOMORROW.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Karleb:

Oga this is not how to argue, this is called ad hominem in philosophy.

The fact that he feeds himself or he has a roof of his own upon his head or not doesn't make his argument valid or less valid.

LEAVE AM. BECAUSE NA FOOD I COME THIS WORLD TO COME CHOP.
SOME OF THEM SEE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AND THINK WE'RE ALL IRRELEVANT KIDS.
ABOUT THE FOOD AND ROOF THING I WAS IN MY TEENS WHEN I STARTED FENDING FOR MYSELF BECAUSE I WOULDN'T BOW TO ANYBODY FOR CRUMBS. THIS ONE IS HERE TALKING NONSENSE.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:36am On Oct 11, 2020
ethicallyright:

No one talked subsistence farming . Subsistence farming is for the Stone age.

Italians will be rich forever because they have established that their contribution to the world is fashion - Gucci, Versace etc . Americans and the whole world spend billions for these designers. Whether you are in America or India you'll pay a high price for their fashion. Americans buy more Italian clothes.

French have established their multi billion dollars wine empire - champagne, ciroc , Remy martins etc. no Country on earth can beat them.

Germans have established themselves as automakers. Even Obama granted American Ford and other American car producers tax free sessions and they couldn't match up to the German automakers and structural engineers.

Switzerland rule wristwatches. From Rolex to Richard mille . Top 20 wristwatches in the world are Swiss.

America is home of Internet technology and air engineering. That's where they have left their mark.

Africa is where the raw materials and semi finished goods should come from. We can produce cotton and silk from Calabar and strike a deal with the Italian clothe manufacturers and they will readily accept because it is cheaper to produce cotton here than Italy .

We can export the millions of barley grains to the French wine Manufacturers

The steel mining and factory in Nigeria could supply Germany with the steel for car production.

The gold in Zamfara should find its way to the Swiss watch manufacturers for good cash.

If we must produce finished goods we should target local and regional consumption as the white man I have lived with won't consume finished goods from Nigeria at the moment.

If Séun and Dangote and BUA were all Americans, SéUN would be 100 times richer than them. He is not richer than them in Nigeria because they are investing in Exactly what Africa should be investing in.

You are shifting the goal posts again. You said you didn't mention subsistence agriculture but you need Nigerians to produce. Do you know how expensive mechanised agriculture is. Just to buy on tractor alone. Where are people who are struggling to feed going to get that money from. Italian companies get their cotton from Switzerland whose agricultural system is one of the most developed in the world. Those guys are in another century with regards to agriculture. What will save Nigeria is technology. Check how much India generates from technology. You don't even need to produce anything original. The talent can be here. Nigerians even speak much better English than Indians. If we had a lot of tech talent here, a lot of companies won't mind working with Nigerians. Tech is what will provide Forex. Besides leveraging the internet you can be in Nigeria and build for the west. Check out this company gempages. They are in Vietnam but their customers are all in the USA and Europe. It's the largest page builder on shopify and Shopify is presently the largest e commerce platform. That stuff could be built by a mid level software engineer. As for other raw materials like gold and steel. They won't really generate much. They are as useless as oil. You don't control the price. Other countries have them and they are as poor as Nigeria even poorer. Liberia has diamonds which it exports in large quantities it's still poor. Sierra Leone has diamonds too. Congo has coltan. It's still a very poor nation. The world's economy is value driven now. It's much more difficult to build a tech driven economy like Taiwan than it is to build a resource driven economy like Nigeria. Technology is what will save Nigeria but SARS is killing people for having laptops and iPhones. Okay o. Besides if your goods are for local consumption how do you generate foreign revenue? You do realise people get rich through trade right. Africa has the lowest inter trade amongst all continents and what does Nigeria do in the face of it all. Close the borders. Closed borders lead to food inflation. Our neighbours who were patronising our goods suddenly turned elsewhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 11, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

You are shifting the goal posts again. You said you didn't mention subsistence agriculture but you need Nigerians to produce. Do you know how expensive mechanised agriculture is. Just to buy on tractor alone. Where are people who are struggling to feed going to get that money from. Italian companies get their cotton from Switzerland whose agricultural system is one of the most developed in the world. Those guys are in another century with regards to agriculture. What will save Nigeria is technology. Check how much India generates from technology. You don't even need to produce anything original. The talent can be here. Nigerians even speak much better English than Indians. If we had a lot of tech talent here, a lot of companies won't mind working with Nigerians. Tech is what will provide Forex. Besides leveraging the internet you can be in Nigeria and build for the west. Check out this company gempages. They are in Vietnam but their customers are all in the USA and Europe. It's the largest page builder on shopify and Shopify is presently the largest e commerce platform. That stuff could be built by a mid level software engineer. As for other raw materials like gold and steel. They won't really generate much. They are as useless as oil. You don't control the price. Other countries have them and they are as poor as Nigeria even poorer. Liberia has diamonds which it exports in large quantities it's still poor. Sierra Leone has diamonds too. Congo has coltan. It's still a very poor nation. The world's economy is value driven now. It's much more difficult to build a tech driven economy like Taiwan than it is to build a resource driven economy like Nigeria. Technology is what will save Nigeria but SARS is killing people for having laptops and iPhones. Okay o. Besides if your goods are for local consumption how do you generate foreign revenue? You do realise people get rich through trade right. Africa has the lowest inter trade amongst all continents and what does Nigeria do in the face of it all. Close the borders. Closed borders lead to food inflation. Our neighbours who were patronising our goods suddenly turned elsewhere.

If we must delve into technology the big question is how much would the world trust us?

We've been stereotyped as "Nigerian princes". Do you think they'll leave their Data in the hands of a Country where China sponsor railway projects?

It's difficult to penetrate the west with Nigerian tech. Are you not restricted on PayPal, can Nigerians purchase Kindles on Amazon? Don't feel important , if such minor services are not allowed in Nigeria it simply means they care little about the Nigerian Tech space.

Even with Tech, our best target would be Africa and undeveloped Asia.

Btw, I'm not shifting post. From my first comment I made it clear that the guy was not correct for stating agriculture. Production is the key.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:50am On Oct 11, 2020
ethicallyright:

If we must delve into technology the big question is how much would the world trust us?

We've been stereotyped as "Nigerian princes". Do you think they'll leave their Data in the hands of a Country where China sponsor railway projects?

It's difficult to penetrate the west with Nigerian tech. Are you not restricted on PayPal, can Nigerians purchase Kindles on Amazon? Don't feel important , if such minor services are not allowed in Nigeria it simply means they care little about the Nigerian Tech space.

Even with Tech, our best target would be Africa and undeveloped Asia.

No part of Asia is underdeveloped. Except maybe Afghanistan. Countries like Laos have much better talent educational systems and have been growing at least 10 percent GDP growth yearly and it's a lie that you can't penetrate the west with a Nigerian tech product. Build a product that solves a problem in a specific country. Market it with Google ads to people in that country. Teh transcends borders. The founder of risevest is in the USA and he's building a product for the Nigerian market. The internet doesn't care about borders. With regards to tech, no one cares about where you are from. A lot of Nigerians work remotely for companies abroad, freelance on sites like Upwork and Fiverr but this same people are being stereotyped and killed by SARS. The elders are supporting the SARS. Oil will run out of relevance by 2030. It's price I bet won't be above 10 dollars per barrel. Let's see what is going to generate all the money they steal. Countries are all trying to woo tech workers left right and centre but Nigeria is chasing away its own little talent. Anyone building for Africa is wasting their time. Africa is too poor. Many other African nations are poorer than Nigeria so how do you want to build for them. Did china get richer by building for poorer nations? Building for poor people is a waste of time. It's best to build stuff that rich people need. Our focus should be building stuff for developed nations.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 11, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

No part of Asia is underdeveloped. Except maybe Afghanistan. Countries like Laos have much better talent educational systems and have been growing at least 10 percent GDP growth yearly and it's a lie that you can't penetrate the west with a Nigerian tech product. Build a product that solves a problem in a specific country. Market it with Google ads to people in that country. Teh transcends borders. The founder of risevest is in the USA and he's building a product for the Nigerian market. The internet doesn't care about borders. With regards to tech, no one cares about where you are from. A lot of Nigerians work remotely for companies abroad, freelance on sites like Upwork and Fiverr but this same people are being stereotyped and killed by SARS. The elders are supporting the SARS. Oil will run out of relevance by 2030. It's price I bet won't be above 10 dollars per barrel. Let's see what is going to generate all the money they steal. Countries are all trying to woo tech workers left right and centre but Nigeria is chasing away its own little talent.

Tell the truth, do those that work for Fiverr get payment to their Nigerian bank accounts or get enough customers when they identify themselves as Nigerians?

Without VPN, foreign number and payoneer , a lot of them for remain jobless.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:56am On Oct 11, 2020
ethicallyright:

Tell the truth, do those that work for Fiverr get payment to their Nigerian bank accounts or get enough customers when they identify themselves as Nigerians?

Without VPN, foreign number and payoneer , a lot of them for remain jobless.
I work on Upwork and I receive payment directly to my Nigerian bank account. Directly. I just click on the get paid button and the money comes straight to my account here in Nigeria. Ask any Nigerian who works on Upwork. I use a Nigerian IP. Getting customers is difficult Nigerian or not. The freelance market sells based on trust so for a newbie it's tough but once you can get intiial reviews that show you do good work, you easily get clients. There are Nigerians who have made over 100k dollars on Upwork. A Nigerian I know joined Upwork in may. He has already made over 10000 dollars. E dey.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 11, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

No part of Asia is underdeveloped. Except maybe Afghanistan. Countries like Laos have much better talent educational systems and have been growing at least 10 percent GDP growth yearly and it's a lie that you can't penetrate the west with a Nigerian tech product. Build a product that solves a problem in a specific country. Market it with Google ads to people in that country. Teh transcends borders. The founder of risevest is in the USA and he's building a product for the Nigerian market. The internet doesn't care about borders. With regards to tech, no one cares about where you are from. A lot of Nigerians work remotely for companies abroad, freelance on sites like Upwork and Fiverr but this same people are being stereotyped and killed by SARS. The elders are supporting the SARS. Oil will run out of relevance by 2030. It's price I bet won't be above 10 dollars per barrel. Let's see what is going to generate all the money they steal. Countries are all trying to woo tech workers left right and centre but Nigeria is chasing away its own little talent. Anyone building for Africa is wasting their time. Africa is too poor. Many other African nations are poorer than Nigeria so how do you want to build for them. Did china get richer by building for poorer nations? Building for poor people is a waste of time. It's best to build stuff that rich people need. Our focus should be building stuff for developed nations.

They use Techno , Infinix , Itel etc in developed Nations?

By undeveloped Asia I meant Countries like Nepals , Thailand that depend largely on the export of raw materials.
Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by PreyingMantis(m): 12:58am On Oct 11, 2020
aljharem:
Bleep him thinking you are disrespectful
This oga still dey Nairaland?
Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 11, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

I work on Upwork and I receive payment directly to my Nigerian bank account. Directly. I just click on the get paid button and the money comes straight to my account here in Nigeria. Ask any Nigerian who works on Upwork. I use a Nigerian IP.

Okay, better.You win.

Goodnight.
Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:59am On Oct 11, 2020
ethicallyright:

They use Techno , Infinix , Itel etc in developed Nations?

By undeveloped Asia I meant Countries like Nepals , Thailand that depend largely on the export of raw materials.
Thailand isn't as underdeveloped as you think o. Those guys have gone far. I was looking for developer jobs there and the kind of salaries I was seeing with how cheap it is to live there men. Those guys ain't on our level men.
Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by ibedun: 1:02am On Oct 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IDĮOT YOU'RE NOT MERLIN. IF YOU WERE YOU'D HAVE KNOWN THAT I'M MILES AHEAD OF YOU.
AND THIS CAMPAIGN IS NOT A BLAME GAME BUT TO MOTIVATE YOUNG PEOPLE TO LEARN TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES AND MAKE DECISIONS.
99% OF START-UPS AND GROWING BUSINESSES ARE OWNED BY THE YOUTH. WE HAVE THE NUMBERS, THE STRENGTH, THE BRAIN, THE WILL. BUT THE MINORITY OLD CLOWNS ARE IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING. THIS THREAD STANDS AS AN EYE OPENER AND NOT WHERE YOU COME TO PROFESS LOVE FOR YOUR FAMILY, NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN THAT.

THE ENDSARS PROTESTS IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE POLICE. YOUNG PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS COUNTRY AND ENDSARS IS AN UMBRELLA FOR A TOTAL REFORM. THE RULING CLASS IS MADE UP CLUELESS ELDERS, AND THEY DON'T DESERVE RESPECT NOT TO TALK OF ADORATION.
THEY SHOULD ALL STEP DOWN INCLUDING THE THIEVES YOU'LL BE BOWING TO IN CHURCH TOMORROW.

Foolish person.

You think you can change things by radical behaviour and ill manners? You will be shot, dead and forgotten about! I guarantee you that.

The people running the country (however stupid or clueless you think they are) are legitimately and democratically empowered by the generality of the people to do so. Reason you will be killed for nothing!

You are not yet able to feed yourself but want to go around insulting people. Again you will be shot dead and nothing will happen. If you hate Nigeria so much organise yourself into a formidable force politically or militarily and challenge the federal/state government instead of empty rants on key board.

When you are responsible for your own upkeep then come back and criticise. Davido, Whizkid etc can criticise because we can see what they have achieved in life, far beyond the shores of Nigeria. Those are the ones that can criticise and insult the elders not NONENTITIES like you who is still feeding at home. Shebi you are smart, then use your smartness to earn first, then you can earn my respect. Babanla IDIOT!
Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 11, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Thailand isn't as underdeveloped as you think o. Those guys have gone far. I was looking for developer jobs there and the kind of salaries I was seeing with how cheap it is to live there men. Those guys ain't on our level men.

I understand you very well. Investing in production does not mean we will not have tech enthusiasts like you inventing things. It only means the massive population and less literate regions will be put into good use and employed.
Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by ibedun: 1:05am On Oct 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LEAVE AM. BECAUSE NA FOOD I COME THIS WORLD TO COME CHOP.
SOME OF THEM SEE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AND THINK WE'RE ALL IRRELEVANT KIDS.
ABOUT THE FOOD AND ROOF THING I WAS IN MY TEENS WHEN I STARTED FENDING FOR MYSELF BECAUSE I WOULDN'T BOW TO ANYBODY FOR CRUMBS. THIS ONE IS HERE TALKING NONSENSE.

I am a billionaire here as well, ok!
Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:10am On Oct 11, 2020
ibedun:

Foolish person.

You think you can change things by radical behaviour and ill manners? You will be shot, dead and forgotten about! I guarantee you that.

The people running the country (however stupid or clueless you think they are) are legitimately and democratically empowered by the generality of the people to do so. Reason you will be killed for nothing!
RATHER BE KILLED FOR MY DISINTEREST IN THIS LUGGARD MISTAKE THAN STILL DIE IN MY ROOM ANYWAY.
PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DYING IN PROTESTS WORLDWIDE DUDE, JIMOH WON'T EVEN BE THE LAST.

You are not yet able to feed yourself but want to go around insulting people.
STUPID TALK. YOU'VE BEEN BATHING ME FOR THE PAST CENTURY.

Again you will be shot dead and nothing will happen.
BECAUSE IF BUHARI DIES THE SUN IS SUPPOSED TO MELT?

If you hate Nigeria so much organise yourself into a formidable force politically or militarily and challenge the federal/state government instead of empty rants on key board.
EMPTY RANTS ON THE KEYBOARD IS THE REASON YOUR GOVERNMENT WANTS A SOCIAL MEDIA BILL.

When you are responsible for your own upkeep then come back and criticise.

Davido, Whizkid etc can criticise because we can see what they have achieved in life, far beyond the shores of Nigeria.
THERE ARE ONLY THREE CITIZENS IN NIGERIA. DAVIDO, "WHIZKID", AND ETC.

Those are the ones that can criticise and insult the elders not NONENTITIES like you who is still feeding at home.

Shebi you are smart, then use your smartness to earn first, then you can earn my respect. Babanla IDIOT!

I DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT WEREY, YOU CAN GO TO BED NOW. DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR DEMENTĮA, YOU'VE LOST IT KPATAKPATA.

ibedun:

I am a billionaire here as well, ok!

YES NA, THAT'S WHY YOU'VE BEEN FEEDING AND HOUSING ME SINCE NIGERIA'S INDEPENDENCE.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by ibedun: 1:25am On Oct 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YES NA, THAT'S WHY YOU'VE BEEN FEEDING AND HOUSING ME SINCE NIGERIA'S INDEPENDENCE.

“........STILL DIE IN MY ROOM”

Idiot is still living in a single room in his father’s rented house.

I dey laugh you!

Get to work, leave elders and government alone!
Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by Elvictor: 6:33am On Oct 11, 2020
Lipscomb:
Stop persecuting a dead man you're bringing calamity to your life be warn. Nigeria is not the first country that would be colonized. As at 80s Nigeria still in the right path.

persecute who?
his legacy still live on and there is not right path on the path that man choose for us.
Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:53am On Oct 11, 2020
The useless elders gave them hisbsb in the North, no single plan for their future,
It's the same doomed youth that would fight for them,
This generation would break this country because they have no loyalty to it

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2020
ibedun:

Foolish person.

You are not yet able to feed yourself but want to go around insulting people. Again you will be shot dead and nothing will happen. If you hate Nigeria so much organise yourself into a formidable force politically or militarily and challenge the federal/state government instead of empty rants on key board.

When you are responsible for your own upkeep then come back and criticise. Davido, Whizkid etc can criticise because we can see what they have achieved in life, far beyond the shores of Nigeria. Those are the ones that can criticise and insult the elders not NONENTITIES like you who is still feeding at home. Shebi you are smart, then use your smartness to earn first, then you can earn my respect. Babanla IDIOT!

You are frustrated but you are too frustrated to see it, all those years of generator fumes and noise is bound to affect a normal human being.
Let people express themselves
Ur zeal to fight for the government has been noticed,

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by ibedun: 7:43am On Oct 11, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

You are frustrated but you are too frustrated to see it, all those years of generator fumes and noise is bound to affect a normal human being.
Let people express themselves
Ur zeal to fight for the government has been noticed,

Dude, I am not frustrated and I am not fighting for any stupid government. None of the government we have had in Nigeria (except Gen Gowon’s government and Tunde Idiagbon’s government) is worth fighting for.

What I am not ready to tolerate is some stupid irrelevant keyboard kid who actually don’t know anything, full of half education, inadequate life experience, operating on ignorance forming rebellious radical. Thinking that insulting and denigrating older Nigerians who were themselves victims of ignoramus coup plotting foolish young military officers of 1960s - 1999, is the magic solution to our societal problems. How many of older generation, people in this age brace (50s 60s 70s 80s) have a pension to live on in old age? Less than 2%!!!!
Would you make SOWORE the president of Nigeria after his childish foolish political displays?

And the idiot is here insulting them. Did he/she join the demonstration against SARS yesterday? Did you yourself?

That was exactly what the previous generations did, they refused to come out and express their anger but sat at home for decades getting angry and ranting for nothing while the country fell apart. And they all continued to Bleep with reckless abandon leading to the huge population of poverty stricken people in society today!

cc CAPSLOCKED-werey, tensazangetsu20-ignoramus,
Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2020
ibedun:

Dude, I am not frustrated and I am not fighting for any stupid government. None of the government we have had in Nigeria (except Gen Gowon’s government and Tunde Idiagbon’s government is worth fighting for).

What I am not ready to tolerate is some stupid irrelevant keyboard kid who actually don’t know anything, full of half education, inadequate life experience, operating on ignorance forming rebellious radical. Thinking that insulting and denigrating older Nigerians who were themselves victims of ignoramus coup plotting foolish young military officers of 1960s - 1999, is the magic solution to our societal problems. How many of older generation, people in this age brace (50s 60s 70s 80s) have a pension? Less than 3%!!!

And the idiot is here insulting them. Did he/she join the demonstration against SARS yesterday? Did you yourself?

That was exactly what the previous generations did, they refused to come out and express their anger but sat at home for decades getting angry and ranting for nothing while the country fell apart. And they all continued to Bleep with reckless abandon leading to the huge population of poverty stricken people in society today!

cc CAPSLOCKED-werey, tensazangetsu20-ignoramus,
Old fool. I was at the protest. I have been retweeting. I have also donated to the same protests. Idiots. If you guys were out on the street. Nigeria won't be this horrible. Old people in Nigeria absolutely deserve no respect.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by ibedun: 7:54am On Oct 11, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Old fool. I was at the protest. I have been retweeting. I have also donated to the same protests. Idiots. If you guys were out on the street. Nigeria won't be this horrible. Old people in Nigeria absolutely deserve no respect.

If you are this careless, reckless and disrespectful in the way your interact with people, your generation will be WORSE!!!
Your yahoo generation will be 100 times worse!!!!
Just look at the very youngest amongst our politicians, are they not already showing signs they will be WORST?
Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2020
ibedun:

If you are this careless, reckless and disrespectful in the way your interact with people, your generation will be WORSE!!!
Your yahoo generation will be 100 times worse!!!!
Just look at the very youngest amongst our politicians, are they not already showing signs they will be WORST?
Respect is reciprocal. Who started with the insults. You did. It's very obvious you deserve no respect. Who called me an ignonaramus. You did. You were the first to insult and you shall be insulted. Old fool. idiot. Olodo. Baboon. Porch monkey.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? by ibedun: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Respect is reciprocal. Who started with the insults. You did. It's very obvious you deserve no respect. Who called me an ignonaramus. You did. You were the first to insult and you shall be insulted. Old fool. idiot. Olodo. Baboon. Porch monkey.

Don’t worry.....insult is free! Continue.....ignoramus is not an insult as such it’s an observation. As I said, insult is free!
Let me know if you can come to Ajah roundabout before 10am, I will pick you up, my Cook is making a full continental breakfast this morning, you can come and have something to eat!

Hunger is bad for the soul and the brain (and leads to bad manners)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ohaneze Youths Threaten Not To Support PDP If Atiku Gets 2023 Ticket / 2023: PDP To Inaugurate 37-Member Zoning Committee Thursday / 10 APC Ex-Wards Chairmen, Others Defect To PDP In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.