Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

PDP In Enugu State Under My Watch Is Very Strong - Gov. Ugwuanyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP In Enugu State Under My Watch Is Very Strong - Gov. Ugwuanyi (5361 Views)

Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari / My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP In Enugu State Under My Watch Is Very Strong - Gov. Ugwuanyi by Lipscomb(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Can I see your teeth?
Hoojay:
Talk is cheap...action speaks louder wink wink wink

I will deliver teeth whitener to your preferred address anywhere within Lagos!
Re: PDP In Enugu State Under My Watch Is Very Strong - Gov. Ugwuanyi by Lipscomb(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
When will you stop lying against dead man.
Elvictor:
Nigeria is a fraudulent entity perpetuated by Lord Lugard on Africa intellectuals to render them hopeless and visionless with colonial constitution even after gaining independence, an ATM machine to any corrupt individual around the world to cash out especially ATM card carriers who are called Politicians.
Re: PDP In Enugu State Under My Watch Is Very Strong - Gov. Ugwuanyi by Elvictor: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lipscomb:
When will you stop lying against dead man.

dead man? his legacy still live on.
Re: PDP In Enugu State Under My Watch Is Very Strong - Gov. Ugwuanyi by Hoojay(f): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lipscomb:
Can I see your teeth?

Re: PDP In Enugu State Under My Watch Is Very Strong - Gov. Ugwuanyi by Lipscomb(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
grin cheesy grin but you are beautiful . God bless your hustle dear.
Hoojay:

Re: PDP In Enugu State Under My Watch Is Very Strong - Gov. Ugwuanyi by anozie33146: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
We know.In SE, PDP is strongest in Enugu, followed by Imo, Ebonyi, Abia and finally Anambra... But then the Southeast Governors should be those championing reorganization from the rear..
Re: PDP In Enugu State Under My Watch Is Very Strong - Gov. Ugwuanyi by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
We know.

In SE, PDP is strongest in Enugu, followed by Imo, Ebonyi, Abia and finally Anambra...

But then the Southeast Governors should be ones championing Restructuring from the front..

PDP is stronger in Ebonyi and abia than imo state ...
Re: PDP In Enugu State Under My Watch Is Very Strong - Gov. Ugwuanyi by 3times: 5:51am On Oct 11, 2020
Afamed:
Wetin konsign me.
Re: PDP In Enugu State Under My Watch Is Very Strong - Gov. Ugwuanyi by 3times: 5:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Golan007:
Can an Igbo man ever dream of being president under PDP?

Food for thought.
Re: PDP In Enugu State Under My Watch Is Very Strong - Gov. Ugwuanyi by Jdbrasco2: 6:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Stop boring us with this your Enugu stupid gist alway. Nothing reasonable has come out of your Ugwuanyi government. Rapu okwu maka na Enugu, Abia na IMO state enwghi government.
Re: PDP In Enugu State Under My Watch Is Very Strong - Gov. Ugwuanyi by SandraJane: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvictor:
Nigeria is a fraudulent entity perpetuated by Lord Lugard on Africa intellectuals to render them hopeless and visionless with colonial constitution even after gaining independence, Sermons an ATM machine to any corrupt individual around the world to cash out especially ATM card carriers who are called Politicians.

Court Sees No Problem With Woman Forced Into Marriage With Senator In North / Oronto Douglas: The Strategist Behind President Goodluck Jonathan / Is Dr Alex Ekueme The Most Educated Man From The East?