Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1380275 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Sta8narrow: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
Thank you all for such valuable information. I am in the process of having my second baby in the U.S. and thank all for the info. I do have to mention that my first baby I had at the hospital mentioned above (Maricopa Integrated) and the price came out much different than what they first quoted (the prices shown above were the prices quoted to me as well). Which is the reason I am here and appreciate the members of this forum for their valuable information. I think I have made up my mind but please do your research ladies, the price quote at Maricoma is incomplete and I was very stressed at the surprise I got when there. Please note: all services are not included although it looks that way. I do not want to get into details because I dont think it was their fault either since I think most hospitals would quote in the same manner.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bamakoe(f): 3:39am On Jul 16, 2013
Sta8narrow: Thank you all for such valuable information. I am in the process of having my second baby in the U.S. and thank all for the info. I do have to mention that my first baby I had at the hospital mentioned above (Maricopa Integrated) and the price came out much different than what they first quoted (the prices shown above were the prices quoted to me as well). Which is the reason I am here and appreciate the members of this forum for their valuable information. I think I have made up my mind but please do your research ladies, the price quote at Maricoma is incomplete and I was very stressed at the surprise I got when there. Please note: all services are not included
although it looks that way. I do not want to get into details because I dont think it was their fault either since I think most hospitals would quote in the same manner.

Ok thanks for the info. So like how much extra did u get to pay more and where do u plan to have your second baby in the US
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2013
Sta8narrow: Thank you all for such valuable information. I am in the process of having my second baby in the U.S. and thank all for the info. I do have to mention that my first baby I had at the hospital mentioned above (Maricopa Integrated) and the price came out much different than what they first quoted (the prices shown above were the prices quoted to me as well). Which is the reason I am here and appreciate the members of this forum for their valuable information. I think I have made up my mind but please do your research ladies, the price quote at Maricoma is incomplete and I was very stressed at the surprise I got when there. Please note: all services are not included although it looks that way. I do not want to get into details because I dont think it was their fault either since I think most hospitals would quote in the same manner.

Please, how much was the total cost of delivery at Maricopa?

These hospitals are something else. They quote one thing on their website, when u get there it becomes a different ball game entirely. One has to be very careful when choosing a hospital.

Doctoresparati still remains one of the few that have every little detail laid out on their site with testimonies to attest to that.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bamakoe(f): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2013
bettymafy:

Please, how much was the total cost of delivery at Maricopa?

These hospitals are something else. They quote one thing on their website, when u get there it becomes a different ball game entirely. One has to be very careful when choosing a hospital.

Doctoresparati still remains one of the few that have every little detail laid out on their site with testimonies to attest to that.

My thoughts exactly
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MrsBee1: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2013
Sta8narrow: Thank you all for such valuable information. I am in the process of having my second baby in the U.S. and thank all for the info. I do have to mention that my first baby I had at the hospital mentioned above (Maricopa Integrated) and the price came out much different than what they first quoted (the prices shown above were the prices quoted to me as well). Which is the reason I am here and appreciate the members of this forum for their valuable information. I think I have made up my mind but please do your research ladies, the price quote at Maricoma is incomplete and I was very stressed at the surprise I got when there. Please note: all services are not included although it looks that way. I do not want to get into details because I dont think it was their fault either since I think most hospitals would quote in the same manner.

Hi. What were their reasons for giving you a higher quote, cos most times if there were complications during birth or you stayed an extra day it will attract more charges. Pls do give us a detailed information as to what happened because i am planning towards Maricopa already. What was the initial price quote you were give? How much extra were you charged? Will post their agreement form where they have what your bill includes and excludes. Please revert.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MrsBee1: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2013
Mrs Bee:

Hi. What were their reasons for giving you a higher quote, cos most times if there were complications during birth or you stayed an extra day it will attract more charges. Pls do give us a detailed information as to what happened because i am planning towards Maricopa already. What was the initial price quote you were give? How much extra were you charged? Will post their agreement form where they have what your bill includes and excludes. Please revert.

MIHS MATERNITY PACKAGE PLAN AGREEMENT

Maricopa Integrated Health System (MIHS) is pleased to offer you the Maternity Package Plan Agreement. The Plan offers complete prenatal maternity care for one affordable price. The package prices include the physician fees and the hospital and clinic charges. You agree to deliver your baby at Maricopa Medical Center (MMC), sign this Agreement and provide payment in full within 90 days of contract signing or before discharge after delivery, whichever comes first. Should you desire to pay in full at the time of contract signing; the total package price will be reduced by 25%. Furthermore, following delivery at MMC, you will receive a refund for $250.00. This Plan is not limited to Maricopa County residents, and does not have any income requirements.

Eligibility Requirements: The mother must agree to deliver her baby at Maricopa Medical Center (MMC) and sign a Maternity Package Plan Agreement. This Agreement is not for patients with health insurance for maternity care or for patients that are enrolled in AHCCCS.

As part of this Agreement you may choose to receive the following care and services:

PRENATAL CARE - Please choose one of the clinics below that is convenient to you.

□ Comprehensive Healthcare Center (CHC) Women’s Clinic (602) 344-5407 2525 E. Roosevelt St., Phoenix 85008
□ Avondale FHC (623) 344-6800 950 E. Van Buren, Avondale 85323
□ Chandler FHC (480) 344-6100 811 S. Hamilton, Chandler 85225
□ El Mirage FHC (623) 344-6500 12428 W. Thunderbird, El Mirage 85335
□ Glendale FHC (623) 344-6700 5141 W. Lamar, Glendale 85301
□ Guadalupe FHC (480) 344-6000 5825 E. Calle Guadalupe, Guadalupe 85283
□ Maryvale FHC (623) 344-6900 4011 N. 51st Ave., Phoenix 85031
□ Mesa FHC (480) 344-6200 59 S. Hibbert, Mesa 85210
□ Seventh Avenue FHC (602) 344-6600 1205 S. 7th Ave., Phoenix 85007
□ South Central FHC (602) 344-6400 33 W. Tamarisk, Phoenix 85041
□ Sunnyslope FHC (602) 344-6300 934 W. Hatcher, Phoenix 85021

Prenatal Care Services: The following Prenatal Care Services will be provided to you under the Maternity Package Plan:

Routine Prenatal Care Visits with a physician/provider and clinic visits with OB GYN providers.
1. Childbirth Education, Breastfeeding and Parenting Classes
2. Obstetrical Ultrasound(s) as needed
3. Oral health exam
4. Vitamin and Iron Supplements

5. The following Routine Prenatal Care Labs and Radiology Services:

• CBC (2) • STD Testing: Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, HIV, Syphilis
• Hepatitis B-surface Antigen • TB Test (1)
• Blood Type and Antibody Screen • Chest X-Ray (1 if TB test indicates)
• Rubella Test • (AFP Quad Screen: 16 - 18 weeks)
• Hemoglobin electrophoresis
• (1 if indicated) • 1 hour glucose tolerance test
• Urine dip test (every visit) • 3 hour GTT (1 if indicated)
• Pap Smear • Beta strep
• Initial visit urine culture and sensitivity (1) • NST fetal monitoring at Antepartum Testing Center
• Rhogam workup and injections • Flu shot (if indicated)
6. One OB Triage Visit on Labor and Delivery at Maricopa Medical Center

DESCRIPTION OF DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PROGRAMS: Please initial the Option(s) that you want:

1. NORMAL VAGINAL DELIVERY OPTION (WITH OR WITHOUT) EPIDURAL
This option covers the cost of a normal vaginal delivery and post-partum hospital stay up to two (2) days at MMC for the mother and baby.

You must pay $3,850 within the next 90 days or before discharge after delivery whichever comes first.____ (initial)
Or
You must pay $ 2,888 in full now (25% discount for payment at signing). ____ (initial)

2. NORMAL VAGINAL DELIVERY OPTION with BILATERAL TUBAL LIGATION
This option covers the cost of a normal vaginal delivery and post-partum hospital stay up to two (2) days at MMC for the mother and baby and the cost of a bilateral tubal ligation for the mother.

You must pay $4,150 within the next 90 days or before discharge after delivery whichever comes first.____ (initial)
Or
You must pay $ 3,113 in full now. (25% discount for payment at signing). ____ (initial)

UNPLANNED CESAREAN SECTION DELIVERY
For those mothers that sign up for a Normal Vaginal Delivery Option (Options #1 or #2 above), you understand that this Maternity Package Plan Agreement does not cover that and that you will be responsible for the additional cost of an Emergency Cesarean Section delivery and hospital stay up to four (4) days at MMC for the mother and baby. You must pay in full $1,750 within 90 days after you are discharged from delivering your baby at MMC. ____ (initial)

3. PLANNED CESAREAN SECTION DELIVERY
This option covers the cost of a planned Cesarean Section delivery and post-partum hospital stay up to four (4) days at MMC for the mother and baby.

You must pay $5,600 within the next 90 days or before discharge after delivery whichever comes first.____ (initial)
Or
You must pay $ 4,200 in full now (25% discount for payment at signing). ____ (initial)

4. BILATERAL TUBAL LIGATION (with Cesarean Section Delivery only) $50
This option adds the cost of bilateral tubal ligation to the amount required for the selected Cesarean Section Delivery Option. (Not eligible for 25% payment in full discount) ______ (initial)

5. TWINS - $200.
This option adds $200 if you deliver twins at MMC. If it is discovered that you will be delivering twins after care has started, then this amount will be added to the cost of your package. (Not eligible for the 25% payment in full discount). _____ (initial)

POST-PARTUM CARE The following post-partum care will be provided to you or your baby at no extra charge at the above MIHS locations.

• MMR vaccine at time of discharge from the hospital if the result of the rubella test was not immune or equivocal.
• TDAP vaccine at discharge if no tetanus or TDAP in the past 2 years.

ONE WELL BABY VISIT with a physician/provider...

POST PARTUM CHECKUP FOR THE MOTHER with a physician/provider to be held within 12 weeks of the delivery if you did not have a c-section or 2 visits with a physician/provider for C-section patient...

ONE ORAL HEALTH EXAM FOR THE MOTHER with a provider...

EXCLUSIONS: The Maternity Package Plan does not cover any of the following costs: multiple births other than twins, circumcisions, X-rays, , anesthesia services (other than those needed for delivery or tubal ligation), special care nursery, family planning, birth control (unless administered in hospital), extended hospital stay due to complication medical care and physician consulting outside of the OB GYN specialty, amniocentesis, nuchal transluscency / first trimester screening, Genetic Testing, and Lab tests sent outside of MIHS for processing. You will be responsible for those extra charges. ________ (initial)

DESCRIPTION OF CHARGES

DESCRIPTION IF PAID IN 90 DAYS AFTER SIGNING
OR
BEFORE YOU HAVE BEEN DISCHARGED AFTER DELIVERY WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. IF PAID IN FULL
TODAY
1. NORMAL VAGINAL DELIVERY (w or w/o epidural) $ 3850 $ 2888
2. NORMAL VAGINAL DELIVERY W/TUBAL $ 4150 $ 3113

UNPLANNED/EMERGENCY CESAREAN SECTION DELIVERY

3. PLANNED CESAREAN SECTION DELIVERY

4. BILATERAL TUBAL LIGATION
(with Cesarean Section Delivery only
$ 1750

$ 5600

$ 50

Not Applicable

$ 4200

$ 50
5. TWINS $ 200 $ 200
* A one time $500 prenatal care fee has been included in Delivery Options 1, 2 and 3 above.

MATERNITY PACKAGE PLAN AGREEMENT

The PATIENT must read and agree to the following terms to participate in the Maternity Package Plan.
• I understand the services covered under this Maternity Package Plan Agreement and that I am eligible to receive the services that I have initialed. ______(Initial)

• I understand that I must pay the full package price within 90 days of signing this Agreement or before discharge after delivery whichever comes first; if not, I am liable for full billed charges on file with the Arizona Department of Health Services. I further understand that services I have received from MIHS prior to the date I sign this Agreement are not covered under this Agreement. ______(Initial)

• I understand that if I pay the full package price at the time of signing this Agreement, I will receive a discount of 25% of the total package price (unless the Agreement says otherwise) _______ (Initial)

• I understand that following my delivery at MMC, and if I have paid in full, I will receive a rebate in the amount of $250 within 90 days following delivery________ (Initial)

• I understand that specialty or high-risk inpatient services, high-risk delivery services, specialty or high-risk nursery services (NICU), high risk post-partum services for the newborn and/or the mom, preterm, DNA testing, dental services (other than the one oral health exam), any services listed under Exclusions, and any other services not listed on this Agreement are not covered by this Plan, and that I will be liable for the full billed charges which are on file with the Arizona Department of Health Services for the hospital charges and I will be billed by MIHS those services and I will be billed by DMG, Inc. for their professional services. ______(Initial)

• I understand that I will receive a bill for the hospital charges and a bill for the provider or professional services provided by DMG, Inc. when I or my baby have stayed in the hospital for extra days or days that are not covered by the Delivery Option I have selected ______(Initial)

• I understand there may be an additional charge for each “well baby” hospital nursery day for each additional baby (or twin) delivered at Maricopa Medical Center. I further understand that the total amount for these services is due within 90 days after the delivery. ______(Initial)

• I understand that if I purchase Normal Vaginal Delivery, Options #1 or #2, I will be responsible for the additional cost of an Emergency Cesarean Section delivery and hospital stay, which is up to four (4) days at Maricopa Medical Center for the mother and baby. I also understand that I must pay in full $1,750 which is the costs of the Emergency Cesarean Section, within 90 days after I am discharged from delivery at Maricopa Medical Center. ____ (initial)

• I understand that if I purchase Delivery Options 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, that I must then pay the package rate within 90 days of signing this Agreement or before discharge after delivery from Maricopa Medical Center and if not, I am liable for full billed charges on file with the Arizona Department of Health Services. I understand that if I fail to pay the full amount I owe MIHS by the day I am discharged there could be additional charges for the hospital services or for the professional services, and that I will be responsible to pay these additional charges in full to MIHS and the physician group, DMG, Inc. I understand that if I fail to pay the required amount in full by the date that I am discharged that any payments already made to MIHS or DMG, Inc. will be applied to any outstanding balances I have with MIHS and/or DMG, Inc., but I will still be responsible for the remaining balance. ______(Initial)

• I understand that if I sign up for a Option 3 the Planned Cesarean Section but have a Normal Vaginal Delivery (Option 1 or 2) at MMC, the terms of the appropriate Normal Vaginal Delivery Option (Option 1 or 2) will take effect, and that any amount I pay to MIHS for the Planned Cesarean Section Option 3 that is in excess of the amount to be charged for Option 1 or 2, will be refunded to me within 90 days after delivery; but I also understand that any excess payments that I made to MIHS will first be applied towards any outstanding balances that I have with MIHS and/or DMG, Inc.. ______(Initial)

• I understand that if there is a miscarriage or a pregnancy loss, the money that I already paid for the Maternity Package will be used to cover the cost of the MIHS services related to the miscarriage or pregnancy loss. I also understand that MIHS’ costs related to a miscarriage or pregnancy loss are not part of the Maternity Package and I will be required to pay for those MIHS services as they are high risk inpatient services or high-risk delivery services and high risk postpartum services, as needed, thus, the MIHS costs are more than I already paid for the Maternity Package Plan, I will pay the extra amount. If after the miscarriage or pregnancy loss, it is determined that the amount that I have paid MIHS is more that the MIHS costs related to the miscarriage or pregnancy loss, the excess amount will be refunded to me within 90 days after delivery. ______(Initial)

• I agree that if at any time I am advised by MIHS that a member of my family/household may qualify for any medical benefits or health care plan or program, including AHCCCS, I must apply for such benefits and MIHS will assist with that application. ______(Initial)

• I agree that if I require health care services that are not included in the Maternity Package, and I am advised by MIHS that I may qualify for any medical benefits or health care plan or program, including AHCCCS, I must apply for such benefits and MIHS will assist that application. ______(Initial)

• I understand that if at any time I am eligible for another medical benefit or health care plan or program that offers similar benefits and I have purchased a MIHS Maternity Package Plan instead, that any payments I made towards the MIHS Maternity Package Plan will be applied first to services rendered that are not covered by the other medical benefit or health care plan or program and prior to determining the amount of any refund. ______(Initial)

• I understand that if I qualify for any other medical benefit or health care plan or program and that plan or program does not cover any maternity service I receive at MIHS, that I will be billed by and pay MIHS for the hospital related services and/or DMG, Inc. for the professional related services._________(Initial)

• I understand that if I have not paid the amounts that I owe, timely and in full, that I will be dropped from the MIHS Maternity package Plan Program, that any amounts that I have paid will be kept by MIHS and that I will be billed at full billed charges for any services provided.

• I further understand that before I receive a refund under this Agreement, any overpayment will first be applied to any amounts that I am responsible for at MIHS. ______(Initial)

I (we) have read, or have had this Agreement read to me (us), and understand and accept its terms.

_____________________________________ _____________________________________
Patient/Guarantor’s Signature Date Spouse Date

I HAVE EXPLAINED THE ABOVE FORM TO THE PATIENT IN HIS/HER NATIVE LANGUAGE. HE/SHE HAS HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO ASK QUESTIONS AND THAT THOSE QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED.
MIHS Representative: _________________________________________ DATE: _____________
(SIGNATURE)

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2013
^^^ will like to see the agreement.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Sta8narrow: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2013
Hello all, after reading through every page here i came across another member that states the same thing about Maricopa in Phoenix, so it seems Im not the only one to bring this issue up. To answer the question, my delivery was comepletely normal without any complications so I was bery surprised when the bill came out completely different. I do not want to side with and birthing place because I think it is extremely important that everybody do their own research but have checked out a few of the places mentioned here and it seems as one place seems like the obvious choice which i was able to verify does include the the services not included in Maricoma.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by imadebaby: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2013
Sta8narrow: Hello all, after reading through every page here i came across another member that states the same thing about Maricopa in Phoenix, so it seems Im not the only one to bring this issue up. To answer the question, my delivery was comepletely normal without any complications so I was bery surprised when the bill came out completely different. I do not want to side with and birthing place because I think it is extremely important that everybody do their own research but have checked out a few of the places mentioned here and it seems as one place seems like the obvious choice which i was able to verify does include the the services not included in Maricoma.

So where will u suggest after your research?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2013
Sta8narrow: Hello all, after reading through every page here i came across another member that states the same thing about Maricopa in Phoenix, so it seems Im not the only one to bring this issue up. To answer the question, my delivery was comepletely normal without any complications so I was bery surprised when the bill came out completely different. I do not want to side with and birthing place because I think it is extremely important that everybody do their own research but have checked out a few of the places mentioned here and it seems as one place seems like the obvious choice which i was able to verify does include the the services not included in Maricoma.

U still haven't told us how much u were charged for everything in Maricopa. ..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
imadebaby:

So where will u suggest after your research?

I think she means doctoresparati in Elpaso.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bamakoe(f): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
bettymafy:

I think she means doctoresparati in Elpaso.
Me too but could be nice if she says it. This is an open forum
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
bamakoe:

Yea. I noticed she is being too conservative with the info.....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Sta8narrow: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
bamakoe:

Im sorry, I would rather not endorse any whom I have not received service from and Im still undecided but have narrowed it down to 2. My total cost at Maricoma was just a little over $8100US (normal childbirth not cesarean). No complications, no extra days in hospital which is stll a very reasonable price, just unexpected.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by imadebaby: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sta8narrow:

Im sorry, I would rather not endorse any whom I have not received service from and Im still undecided but have narrowed it down to 2. My total cost at Maricoma was just a little over $8100US (normal childbirth not cesarean). No complications, no extra days in hospital which is stll a very reasonable price, just unexpected.

What is there if u give us the 2 you narrowed down to so that others can see if it is what they ve in mind too, giving that you have one experience already?
Also what month are u looking at travelling? When r u due?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MrsBee1: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sta8narrow:

Please, did you sign the agreement marternity package? Before having your baby at MMC. They most have given you receipts for you total bill, I will love to know what the hidden charges were. And what the quote provided by them covers. Because a lady stated that her total expenses at MMC was 3500$. Also this forum is meant for sharing ideas we wouldn't mind if you just give us more light on hospitals you are looking at considering you have got the experience. So others can learn from. Cheers
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sta8narrow:

Thanks for the info.

From $3500 quoted on their site to $8100? shocked Seriously? That is not good at all. What did they say made them charge you more than what they quoted?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mrs Bee:

Please, did you sign the agreement marternity package? Before having your baby at MMC. They most have given you receipts for you total bill, I will love to know what the hidden charges were. And what the quote provided by them covers. Because a lady stated that her total expenses at MMC was 3500$. Also this forum is meant for sharing ideas we wouldn't mind if you just give us more light on hospitals you are looking at considering you have got the experience. So others can learn from. Cheers

MrsB, if u insist on going there, please make sure u sign an agreement with them. And inform them sternly that u are not paying more than the quoted price! The difference is just too much abeg.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
wow looking at the prices above I thank God for the NHS and don't mind (too much) the tax i have to pay, so this is what giving birth in USA is like, wow just wow!!

God help you if you have complications
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Love300: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2013
Sta8narrow:

Did you pay the bill before discharge or did you pay earlier and get the 25% discount before you were slammed with a bill of $8,100.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MrsBee1: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2013
bettymafy:

MrsB, if u insist on going there, please make sure u sign an agreement with them. And inform them sternly that u are not paying more than the quoted price! The difference is just too much abeg.
Not insisting. Just wanna get the facts right. Becos if u sign an agreement which states d services provided and exclusion and dey bring a funny bill, they know they re in for it. When no be Niger. #justsaying.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MrsBee1: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2013
cotton101: wow looking at the prices above I thank God for the NHS and don't mind (too much) the tax i have to pay, so this is what giving birth in USA is like, wow just wow!!

God help you if you have complications
No one will have complications IJN. undecided
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2013
Mrs Bee:
No one will have complications IJN. undecided

Amen! Have u decided where to go?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MrsBee1: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2013
bettymafy:

Amen! Have u decided where to go?

No I haven't. Plenty confusion angry Don't wanna make mistakes
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2013
Mrs Bee:
No I haven't. Plenty confusion angry Don't wanna make mistakes

I feel you sis. Just take your time. . .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MrsBee1: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2013
bettymafy:

I feel you sis. Just take your time. . .
Hello everyone.Any new information?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2013
Mrs Bee:
Hello everyone.Any new information?

None oooo. Still gathering info
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nancy1888: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
hi everyone,

i want to go to the us to have my baby as well this year but very scared of what i have been hearing and reading from different people, it seems alot of people who go to the us to have there baby between 2011 and 2013 are having a hard time re entrying the country even though they pay all there medical bills.

some one was telling me she was send back at the point of arrival, this really scares me because i don't think it worth it to loose the chance of going there at all, as you might want to go there to study, visit family or just for tourism in the future.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by imadebaby: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nancy1888: hi everyone,

i want to go to the us to have my baby as well this year but very scared of what i have been hearing and reading from different people, it seems alot of people who go to the us to have there baby between 2011 and 2013 are having a hard time re entrying the country even though they pay all there medical bills.

some one was telling me she was send back at the point of arrival, this really scares me because i don't think it worth it to loose the chance of going there at all, as you might want to go there to study, visit family or just for tourism in the future.

Your theory not true
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MrsBee1: 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
Nancy1888: hi everyone,

A lot of Nigerians lie about a situation that is why some are turned back at the point of entry, all those refused visa didn't pay for all their bills. Americans are very smart, so as Nigerians the best is always say the truth and make sure at d point of entry u have at least 10k$ . And pay for all your medical bills. Some women look obviously pregnant and dey will still lie they are not etc. bottom line always tell the truth.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MrsBee1: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
imadebaby:

Your theory not true
Spoke with the hospital MIHS and their bill is as it is on their website any other story is false. A lot of Nigerians have bin there to have their baby and their testimonies have bin great. Spoke to a pediatrician in Phenix who is a Nigerian and he confirmed that the hospital is one of the cheapest and the best the only exclusion is if u are having a boy u pay an extra of abt 300$, their bill is all inclusive.. Don't wanna talk much. Leaving in sept. cheers
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
Mrs Bee:
Spoke with the hospital MIHS and their bill is as it is on their website any other story is false. A lot of Nigerians have bin there to have their baby and their testimonies have bin great. Spoke to a pediatrician in Phenix who is a Nigerian and he confirmed that the hospital is one of the cheapest and the best the only exclusion is if u are having a boy u pay an extra of abt 300$, their bill is all inclusive.. Don't wanna talk much. Leaving in sept. cheers

This should be a very good option if the quoted price is all there is to it. Don't forget to give us details during and after your trip oooo smiley. Goodluck.

Have u gotten a shortlet apartment yet?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.