Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja (63210 Views)

Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) / Sergeant Bello Kills 6 Colleagues At Police Headquarters In Maiduguri / Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Neddyogu(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Adakintroy:

My friend shut up jor. How many times have they given old things new names in this country in the name of reform. What stop them from giving sars a new name and with same old people. This time with legal mandate.

You all are cooked. Go meet the Yahoo boys that brought this wild ants into the system.

Verily verily I say unto the; thou art mad but lo ye hath no one to tell thee!
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Skepticus: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Adakintroy:
The Yahoo boys will.lead you all astray. Many are in the heart of this protest..don't trust their motives.the celebrities have profited from them too many times to condemn them.

A Yahoo boy is a born again greedy person. They can not be trusted.

They justify themselve by telling you it was the country. That will mean they were once good guys until the country made them sin. Attribution#. They were never good and can't be now. They know there intents. It's greed.

When they started making money they still did not leave. Why..?they were greedy and the door was shut. they are trapped in an endless circle of greed that brings about torment and purnishment. The few other deaths or maltreatment can be said to be those caught in the crossfire. They want to use their death to bring about their salvation..dont allow them. They are still yet to condemn Yahoo openly. Don't mix with such crowd. Their justifications is strange. They are liers.

Whoever God send to purnish them should not concern you. The soul that sinneth shall die one way or the other.

You can't rationalize the deed of sars. Say what you can..the banta is a lot deeper than rationality.its spiritual. Good people don't have the stomach for hard judgment with enough torments in it..they don't know how that's for the others ones. And God have access to them as well. Mind your business and go your way..this does not concern you. This is not a protest like you understand it.

For the ones who innocently pass on I say rip. But go on sars. We know you following a saint trail. I can sleep well knowing that Yahoo boys have something that terrifies them.

They are looking for rationalize excape root. Lol.

Welcome to hell.

You are a big fool. I hope you don't have kids so that you don't continue to ruin the human race with your genes of stupidity.

The EFCC, ICPC and the police cyber crime unit are the one tasked to arrest yahoo boys not SARS.

Since EFCC has been arresting yahoo boys, do you see people complain about their highhandedness? Why are the complaints about SARS all the time? Isn't that suppose to make sense even to your dense brain.

Since SARS took on the useless work of robbing, maiming and killing innocent youths and yahoo boys, has it reduced robberies, kidnapping and banditry.

I pray that SARS kill someone very close to you so that you can understand the pain of young men out there trying to make a life for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by coconat(m): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Skepticus: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2020
laidima88:

All these later protests are excesses to me, during the course of the earlier protest the IGP already released statement to reform SARS then let's give them the chance and see the outcome.
Learn how to embrace constructive dialogue.
I still stand on my words, in this Nigerian situation I can never join any protest, I can't come and die young, there is no how u can end SARS if u die, I rather survive now with the hope to be in power one day and end it.

Ode, this one is still giving himself hope grin

An adult still thinking and believing the illusions he was given as a primary school kid that he is the leader of tomorrow and that if he is an obedient, docile kid tolerating his future being destroyed by a older, selfish generation, somehow, they'll he nice and hand over the power to him. Tales by moonlight grin grin

Sorry to burst your bubble of illusions, with your mentality, you'll only survive and die later as a coward without getting that power. Buhari and his counterparts took the power as young courageous men from the old men at the time who couldn't manage shît. They didn't beg nor wait for it. Whether you agree with me or not, fact is fact. Power is taken not given. With young men of your coward mentality, Buhari and his counterparts will never hand over power anytime soon.

See those planning to take over power 2023, 2027. They are all in their 70s and part of the generation that made Nigeria a wreck, having been in the corridors of power for about 40 years. Dey there make pant dey wear u!

1 Like

Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by coconat(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Don't derail D's thread pls... DT guy is a Yoruba guy. He writes well in yoruba. Ders a remarkable difference BTW writing n speaking d language. U can argue wt ur keyboard for all I care.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Neddyogu(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Adakintroy:

My friend shut up jor. How many times have they given old things new names in this country in the name of reform. What stop them from giving sars a new name and with same old people. This time with legal mandate.

You all are cooked. Go meet the Yahoo boys that brought this wild ants into the system.

Verily verily I say unto thee, thou art mad but lo ye hath no kith and kin to reveal it to thee. Stupid murderer.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by lexy2478(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
yeah buhari /FG got their own faults too, but let address this internally, SARS individuals are Nigerians and are mostly our tribe,should we blame buhari for their actions, it only shows what happens when an average Nigerian individual is given a certain amount of power...everyone need to check his/her self
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by bizzibodi(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
If d IG is wise he would have ban SARS form another unit with another name & different trained personnel.protesters will disperse peacefully,every man to his tent....but if they are not careful we go soon hear ... fellow Nigeriyans....this useless gorment has been replace d patriotic revolutionary council(PRC) lead by Major Ibrahim Musa of d nigeriyan army......
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Tonitoniton(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/10/breaking-police-violently-disperse-endsars-protesters-force-headquarters-abuja

What a country!

There was fuel and electricity increase, no protest

Many abnormalities of this govt, no protest

fulani herdsmen has been raping, killing, destroying farm crops, no protest.

there have massive killing by bandits in the north and other parts of the country, no protest.

there have been series of kidnapping, ritual killing going on heavily in the south, no protest.

It speaks one sure thing, and that is, it is people committing this crimes that are out for these protests because their interest is being threatened.

God will expose and disgrace all these evil doers soon
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
loswhite:
How does special anti robbery squad equate to focus on yahoo boys (cyber crime) You are mad for posting rubbish
That guy is an idiot and a dullard... As if SARS has ever fought against cyber crime. They even encourage it by giving protection and act as thugs for those who settle them regularly. A lot of Nairalanders are too ignorant for my liking
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Adakintroy: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Neddyogu:

Verily verily I say unto thee, thou art mad but lo ye hath no kith and kin to reveal it to thee. Stupid murderer.

Yes even shakespear said some have method to it. You just blind in one eye..that's were it's all happening. Were you can barely see.

The Yahoo boys brought this firewood with ants.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Adakintroy: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Skepticus:

You are a big fool. I hope you don't have kids so that you don't continue to ruin the human race with your genes of stupidity.

The EFCC, ICPC and the police cyber crime unit are the one tasked to arrest yahoo boys not SARS.

Since EFCC has been arresting yahoo boys, do you see people complain about their highhandedness? Why are the complaints about SARS all the time? Isn't that suppose to make sense even to your dense brain.

Since SARS took on the useless work of robbing, maiming and killing innocent youths and yahoo boys, has it reduced robberies, kidnapping and banditry.

I pray that SARS kill someone very close to you so that you can understand the pain of young men out there trying to make a life for themselves.

When the Yahoo boys were commiting worst rituals and cuttinh young girl breast did anybody of you protest it? Psuedo moralist..prYou turn a blind eye and be like God will judge. I think. God has judge them.with sars. The few once who unfairly killed I say rip. But we know they were being checked agrresively.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by ofiko123(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Before you blame the police check the attitude and disposition of the protesters..
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by JuliusDeGreat(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nigeria we hail thee... This is not the country our founding fathers laboured for...
God help us..
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Neddyogu(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Adakintroy:

Yes even shakespear said some have method to it. You just blind in one eye..that's were it's all happening. Were you can barely see.

The Yahoo boys brought this firewood with ants.

So SARS was created to combat Yahoo boys? When did Yahoo fraudster amount to armed robbery which ur bloody SARS was created to curb? How does extortion of people and dispossession of people of their iPhone amount to curbing or fighting robbery? How can u be so daft?

Truly,there be none so blind as those who would not see.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Adakintroy: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Neddyogu:

So SARS was created to combat Yahoo boys? When did Yahoo fraudster amount to armed robbery which ur bloody SARS was created to curb? How does extortion of people and dispossession of people of their iPhone amount to curbing or fighting robbery? How can u be so daft?

Truly,there be none so blind as those who would not see.

l when does internent fraud amount to arm robbery?

Lol. Intelligence is really far from you.

They are anti robbery.fraudster are robbers.

Officialities is very subjective.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by ogbonti: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Adakintroy:

[s]You a clown and incoherent fool. What you ask for is what all of you will get. You don't want to admittt that Yahoo is bad. You make it look like their activities is targeted at only harmless civilians. Don't worry like you said they will creat a new unit that will specifically target cyber crimes.but it will be constituted by same old people. You happy now olodo.?

You don't know this goes up as high in the police rank as possible. You think only the sars on the road is to be indicted.
[/s]

go take your meds, your schizophrenia is getting a better part of you Sir.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Neddyogu(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Adakintroy:

l when does internent fraud amount to arm robbery?

Lol. Intelligence is really far from you.

They are anti robbery.fraudster are robbers.

Officialities is very subjective.

Is SARS an anti cyber crime unit? When has it become a crime to own an iPhone? How do u not see d wrong in summary execution of young people simply because u have guns and hate the fact that u can't ever afford what they own? FYI, SARS was created to combat armed robbery, kidnapping and other violent crimes which they now perpertuate themselves. See u are just too stupid for my liking joor.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Adakintroy: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
Neddyogu:

Is SARS an anti cyber crime unit? When has it become a crime to own an iPhone? How do u not see d wrong in summary execution of young people simply because u have guns and hate the fact that u can't ever afford what they own? FYI, SARS was created to combat armed robbery, kidnapping and other violent crimes which they now perpertuate themselves. See u are just too stupid for my liking joor.

My friend keep quiet half of them can't defend what they own.i rephrase more than half. Let sars come to alaba market and come and hassle real rugged traders of their properties let me see how rugged they are.

All of you who are not working owning stuffsyou can't defend. Why them no go take Una take shine. sats are attacking your blind spots. Both at criminal and moral angles everything about your truth are being called to questions and the bulk of you can't answer. Admitt they go out of line on some occassion. But nothing they do are not in part contributive of your ways.

Aside, if you really suffer for your possession then comon sense suppose tell you say nobody can take it from you. By then you too rugged to be messed with. The bulk of you are pusssies.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Neddyogu(m): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Adakintroy:

[s]
My friend keep quiet half of them can't defend what they own.i rephrase more than half. Let sars come to alaba market and come and hassle real rugged traders of their properties let me see how rugged they are.

All of you who are not working owning stuffsyou can't defend. Why them no go take Una take shine. sats are attacking your blind spots. Both at criminal and moral angles everything about your truth are being called to questions and the bulk of you can't answer. Admitt they go out of line on some occassion. But nothing they do are not in part contributive of your ways.

Aside, if you really suffer for your possession then comon sense suppose tell you say nobody can take it from you. By then you too rugged to be messed with. The bulk of you are pusssies.[/s]

Oga go and sit the f.uck down somewhere. U are just too stupid and ur argument is not logical one bit. Does ownership of an iPhone translate to being a fraudster? Yes fraudsters are criminals and no sane person justifies it but then is it right to just shoot people in cold blood cos u suspect them of being fraudsters or they resist ur attempt to extort them? U talk about owning stuff they can't defend, what law has a person who drives a good car or owns a good phone broken? Were the properties in his possession reported stolen at any point? See if u and ur thieving, murdering colleagues don't stop, u'd sooner than later reap the harvest of blood u have sown. See this fool oo
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Adakintroy: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Neddyogu:

Oga go and sit the f.uck down somewhere. U are just too stupid and ur argument is not logical one bit. Does ownership of an iPhone translate to being a fraudster? Yes fraudsters are criminals and no sane person justifies it but then is it right to just shoot people in cold blood cos u suspect them of being fraudsters or they resist ur attempt to extort them? U talk about owning stuff they can't defend, what law has a person who drives a good car or owns a good phone broken? Were the properties in his possession reported stolen at any point? See if u and ur thieving, murdering colleagues don't stop, u'd sooner than later reap the harvest of blood u have sown. See this fool oo

You all are naive..see the only fool in the market that's me.

But here is what you all are starting. A real revolution.but what you don't understand is you all about to get what you ordered.

Yes sars kill innocent people..but the also tackle the worst society has to offer. Cult boys drug sellers and hard criminals. Something the regular police won't go near. There is no amount of money you can pay a man to mar is own life that way.but it is what it is.

So now. You say they are evil and no good..no good abi?

You that is saying it better be good. Better be good. Cus you may have won the battle but not the wars.

When they reconstitute and come in a more legal form. All them illegal actors won't be spared..whatever you are doing you better be honest and right with it. if you are a Yahoo boy I will advice you stop. Cus what is coming you will not be able to comprehend.

You want revolution right? You will get one.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Neddyogu(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
Adakintroy:

You all are naive..see the only fool in the market that's me.

But here is what you all are starting. A real revolution.but what you don't understand is you all about to get what you ordered.

Yes sars kill innocent people..but the also tackle the worst society has to offer. Cult boys drug sellers and hard criminals. Something the regular police won't go near. There is no amount of money you can pay a man to mar is own life that way.but it is what it is.

So now. You say they are evil and no good..no good abi?

You that is saying it better be good. Better be good. Cus you may have won the battle but not the wars.

When they reconstitute and come in a more legal form. All them illegal actors won't be spared..whatever you are doing you better be honest and right with it. if you are a Yahoo boy I will advice you stop. Cus what is coming you will not be able to comprehend.

You want revolution right? You will get one.

Go and sit down u bloodthirsty lot! Were armed robbers and cultists not been handled by the so-called regular policemen before ur murdering lot called SARS was created? What manner of person condones people who shoot fellow humans just out of envy cos u can't have what they own? Hw can u stop someone only to force a POS machine on him to make transfers? Abi d Moni go enter federal government account? U and ur bloody SARS are nothing but robbers and u will be judged one day. One day una monkey to enter market, he no go come back. Fvck u and fuc.k ur murdering lot. Go to blazes asswipe
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Adakintroy: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Neddyogu:

Go and sit down u bloodthirsty lot! Were armed robbers and cultists not been handled by the so-called regular policemen before ur murdering lot called SARS was created? What manner of person condones people who shoot fellow humans just out of envy cos u can't have what they own? Hw can u stop someone only to force a POS machine on him to make transfers? Abi d Moni go enter federal government account? U and ur bloody SARS are nothing but robbers and u will be judged one day. One day una monkey to enter market, he no go come back. Fvck u and fuc.k ur murdering lot. Go to blazes asswipe

I am done with you.remmber he who must come to equity must come with clean hands. Many youth can work but the lots are theives.

When you are finsh with sars, they will start with you.
Re: Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja by Neddyogu(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Adakintroy:

I am done with you.remmber he who must come to equity must come with clean hands. Many youth can work but the lots are theives.

When you are finsh with sars, they will start with you.

Go f uck yourself asswipe, may ur children be shot in their prime like those young people u and ur ilk have wasted bloody bast ard. See eh, don't let thunder fire u dis night oo bloody SARS apologist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million / Bank Robbery In FESTAC Town / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.