Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] (2431 Views)

My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] / I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
See the picture below. Say what's on your mind and I'll explain something later to you about your personality based on your reaction.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by Notateflonguy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
You probably have a guest around ...you guys want to drink
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by Froshloaded: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
You are obviously enjoying your weekend tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by vanida6: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mtcheeew sad nah ur mate's dey protest for street to #ENDSARS u dey here dey show us nonsense pictures sad sad

7 Likes

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
vanida6:
Mtcheeew sad nah ur mate's dey protest for street to #ENDSARS u dey here dey show us nonsense pictures sad sad

You like me, but you don't know how to say it. I like you too, but don't expect me to make any move. Ladies first.

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by Notateflonguy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Also...who's the author of that book under the table??
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Why are you opening threads like this na sad, mtcheeww
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by vanida6: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

You like me, but you don't know how to say it. I like you too, but don't expect me to make any move. Ladies first.
i tink u have text an osogbo weed dis night sad sad

u need brain resetting.

2 Likes

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dis man lasan,,,,, you're a character,,,,,,

See me flying down to the thread as if nah something shaky,,,,,,,,grin ( don't think i mean sexual content oo wink)

Imma change ham for you oo tongue

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by thaoriginator: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
internet legend, bomb dey ur head cry
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
vanida6:
i tink u have text an osogbo weed dis night sad sad

u need brain resetting.

It's obvious most women always fall for the person they attack the most. Also, women hate rejection, so they'll send signals and even after that, they'll still act tough and hard to get just not to look cheap.

We know, but we love to act as if we don't. Your signal has been passed. I'll send you a PM next year.

Now, focus on your #EndSARS protest. I'm not a fan of peaceful protest. When Nigerians start the type I like #OperationKillAllPoliticians, I'll join.

We need violence for revolution to happen and for Nigerian leaders to listen. Without it, all these so-called peaceful protests will yield nothing.

Nigerian leaders don't listen to gentle people, just the same way women take gentle men for granted over bad boys.

When Boko Haram speaks, Nigerian leaders listen. We need to give Nigerian leaders BH treatment if we truly want change. We need to take back our country by violence, not any stupid peaceful protest.

18 Likes

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by aminusodiq(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ur camera though.... wink
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
aminusodiq:
Ur camera though.... wink

Lol. I don't really know what went wrong with it. I remove the back cover more than 3 times each day, so it's probably too dusty.
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Notateflonguy:
Also...who's the author of that book under the table??

Bill Newman
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by aminusodiq(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. I don't really know what went wrong with it. I remove the back cover more than 3 times each day, so it's probably too dusty.
that's obvious... The picture quality depicts that

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:
Dis man lasan,,,,, you're a character,,,,,,

See me flying down to the thread as if nah something shaky,,,,,,,,grin ( don't think i mean sexual content oo wink)

Imma change ham for you oo tongue

Lol. Abeg, no change am for me o. Make my new girlfriend, Vanida6, no para for you o! She's a jealous lover.
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by Raycelove: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Boss, help us explain this book . Pls give us tips on the book. Everyone of us also want to become a Leader like you

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Xoly:
Why are you opening threads like this na sad, mtcheeww

Okay. I have 700 other threads, go read those ones and allow us enjoy this one. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. Abeg, no change am for me o. Make my new girlfriend, Vanida6, no para for you o! She's a jealous lover.

Lol you funny die ,,grin

Vanida no fit para for me nah,,,,,, cheesy

Nah me and you get issue,,,, grin

If that's d case she fit chop yaa head off if you try another girl ,,grin
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by vanida6: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

undecided

which kind weed u take dis night.....
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
vanida6:
undecided

which kind weed u take dis night.....

Port Harcourt weed — it's expensive. I don't smoke. Though, I did smoke weed on our passing out day during NYSC. It was fun. In 2015, I smoked again, but till now, I haven't tasted weed because I don't see the need. If I want to get high, I can trick my mind into getting high with mind control and meditation.

Weed is medicinal, but too much of it leads to addiction and health issues. Abuse of anything is bad.

Do you smoke, Ms Vanida?
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by Raycelove: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

It's obvious most women always fall for the person they attack the most. Also, women hate rejection, so they'll send signals and even after that, they'll still act tough and hard to get just not to look cheap.

We know, but we love to act as if we don't. Your signal has been passed. I'll send you a PM next year.

Now, focus on your #EndSARS protest. I'm not a fan of peaceful protest. When Nigerians start the type I like #OperationKillAllPoliticians, I'll join.

We need violence for revolution to happen and for Nigerian leaders to listen. Without it, all these so-called peaceful protests will yield nothing.

Nigerian leaders don't listen to gentle people, just the same way women take gentle men for granted over bad boys.

When Boko Haram speaks, Nigerian leaders listen. We need to give Nigerian leaders BH treatment if we truly want change. We need to take back our country by violence, not any stupid peaceful protest.
grin .
Las Las FG would reform Sars.
Until we use the Boko Haram technique that's when things will change for better.
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ilegend PLs bro, come and show me some love, I need 1k Pls, I wan chop abeg
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Raycelove:

grin .
Las Las The FG would reform Sars.

After 6 months, SARS will be worse than this even after the reform.

2 Likes

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Oluwapluto:
Ilegend PLs bro, come and show me some love, I need 1k Pls, I wan chop abeg

I don't show love and I don't act kind just to be loved back. So, count me out. I show love when I want, not when it's requested, begged, or demanded. I live and act on my terms, not on pressure to be good and appear helpful and generous.

5 Likes

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by div111(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
you this mangrin your threads crack me up grin
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
div111:
you this mangrin your threads crack me up grin

Glad they do. To discover more of the secrets, purchase the book below for just 7k and see where I exposed all the secrets.

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
A lot on my mind.
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by Emmadoc: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

You have spoken my mind... One bottle of stout for you... I go pay.

We need violence in this country. Perhaps maybe a coup.
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Make I cause small trouble.

As a Niger Delta guy, the Hausas have taken our oil. The Igbos have taken our market. The Yorubas have taken our entertainment industry.

What is left for us is our brain. I decided to use these three people that used us. I ventured into online business (book writing) and when it started generating me a couple of millions, I decided to invest in businesses where Hausa, Igbos, and Yorubas will work for me while I sleep and drink wine.

One of the businesses is buying bikes for Hausa guys around here to ride okada for me and submit just 5k per week.

One of them came so early to submit his 5k. One thing I love about these Hausa guys is how good they are in maintenance and how humble they are. Why can't Buhari replicate this?

Let's talk about the Igbos and Yoruba. Should we?

Please, note that I like these 3 sets for people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

I like this line
I go use am
Let me add it to my paper cheesy cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by DkJay: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Make I cause small trouble.

As a Niger Delta guy, the Hausas have taken our oil. The Igbos have taken our market. The Yorubas have taken our entertainment industry.

What is left for us is our brain. I decided to use these three people that used us. I ventured into online business (book writing) and when it started generating me a couple of millions, I decided to invest in businesses where Hausa, Igbos, and Yorubas will work for me while I sleep and drink wine.

One of the businesses is buying bikes for Hausa guys around here to ride okada for me and submit just 5k per week.

One of them came so early to submit his 5k. One thing I love about these Hausa guys is how good they are in maintenance and how humble they are. Why can't Buhari replicate this?

Let's talk about the Igbos and Yoruba. Should we?

Please, note that I like these 3 sets for people.

How much do they make per day, on average?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! / FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) / Shakara Don End Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.