Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) (2427 Views)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / Life Inside Inmessage / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by Infolenka: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nairalanders are the fakest people I've seen on social media. The anonymity makes it easy to live a fake life online and lie about a life you don't have.

Below are pictures that illustrate the fake life of Nairalanders.
Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by Infolenka: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
"I can't type now, I'm driving."

6 Likes

Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by illicit(m): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by Infolenka: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
"I'm currently in my office."

7 Likes

Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by zoeA: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
OP sip that gari...add small salt...e go cool you down small

5 Likes

Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by Infolenka: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
zoeA:
OP sip that gari...add small salt...e go cool you down small

Fake lifers already getting upset.

4 Likes

Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by Gentlerespect76: 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
So if somebody is in a Napep, that means that person doesn't own a car or can't own a car? Man this your reasoning is too pedestrian!

14 Likes

Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by hybrid11(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
What is fake about those two pictures u posted
1.he's driving, whether Keke or Benz
2.betting house is an office for some, many made it through there, many perish through there, it is called office
OK bye now

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by Infolenka: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
So if somebody is in a Napep, that means that person doesn't own a car or can't own a car? Man this your reasoning is too pedestrian!

Olodo. The picture is to illustrate how people lie that they are driving, when actually they are just boarding a keke.

Besides why are you getting triggered? Are you one of them? Lol

7 Likes

Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by Infolenka: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
hybrid11:
What is fake about those two pictures u posted
1.he's driving, whether Keke or Benz
2.betting house is an office for some, many made it through there, many perish through there, it is called office
OK bye now

Olodorabata. Even a slowpoke knows it's the passenger in the Keke that's being referred to.

Lol. How is betting house an office? You fools just want to sound smart everytime but end up sounding stupid. So boys that fill up betnaija shops daily are in their office? Read this aloud and see how stupid you sound.

3 Likes

Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by anthonyuncle(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
they are coming for you
Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by hybrid11(m): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Infolenka:

Olodorabata. Even a slowpoke knows it's the passenger in the Keke that's being referred to.

Lol. How is betting house an office? You fools just want to sound smart everytime but end up sounding stupid. So boys that fill up betnaija shops daily are in their office? Read this aloud and see how stupid you sound.
Ok
Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by BoyBlank: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
This post is not necessary

1 Like

Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by Gentlerespect76: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
No, I am not one of them. I can go to any length to prove it to you. Stop judging them, that's their life I beg you. And so you know, I am not Olodo, whatever you mean by that. I understand your level.

Infolenka:

Olodo. The picture is to illustrate how people lie that they are driving, when actually they are just boarding a keke.

Besides why are you getting triggered? Are you one of them? Lol
Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by NobleSeed(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
apart from me who else isn't seeing any fake life at the bolded? Lolz he post with Benz he chatted you up , you gave him your digits you were ask to come over he probably came with tricycle to pick you up at the juction.that moment you be dey hope to enter Benz .....here you're shouting fake life

3 Likes

Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by omojesu202(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
hybrid11:

Ok

Lol... You don't have time to start arguing.

1 Like

Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by Polynek(m): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na normal tin nal, even on FB Dem plenty there, na very few pple like us can boast of there identity any time any day

1 Like

Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by hybrid11(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2021
omojesu202:

Lol... You don't have time to start arguing.
Ah swear bro
Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by angelfallz(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Infolenka:
Nairalanders are the fakest people I've seen on social media. The anonymity makes it easy to live a fake life online and lie about a life you don't have.

Below are pictures that illustrate the fake life of Nairalanders.

Lol before Buhari banned twitter, I think twitter is where your would find more of the fakest people.
Re: FAKE LIFE: Inside Life Of Nairalanders. ((photos))) by Athemisia: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Only two photos dem don dey attack op like say he thief their pant..

(1) (Reply)

Oyinbo Client Came To Marry Yahoo Boy Girlfriend / Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) / 3months After Our Break-up - I Am Not Still Sure If I Did The Right Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.