Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? (1654 Views)

Unpopular Opinion: No #endsars Protester Died For Me / No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government / The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by EndYahoo: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
arewaboy:
The #endSARS protests that seem to have taken the country by storm has been active only in the southern part of the country.

Ordinary people in the North do not even know there’s such agitation going on in the country. I used to ask myself why people here not bother.

From little I observe here in Gombe, people are supporting the activities of SARS during the height of their operations here in 2016, that is the time when they almost get rid of Kalare and Sara-Suka thuggery in the state.

May be this is one of the reasons why people are sceptic here in condemning the harassment of innocent civilians by the SARS operatives who they see as the force behind the reduction of minor crimes in the North.
When they protested Shiite killings in Kaduna, Did they call you to join them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by byteem: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kyase:

They do, but criminal activities in the north is very low compared to what's happening in the south.

See ur dirty mouth.. this same north that soldiers connive with criminals to waste police officers on lawful duty..na so..north is the epicentre of crime
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by byteem: 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yenefer:
sharaap. that's the problems of ur type. Northerners are not cowards, the Nigerian Government knows it, the Brits knows it the UN knows it, that the day northerners start protesting all hell will break. Northerners are not mediocre
No they are not but they are getting wasted by Libyans bandits day in day out..bokoboys killing and raping their women.. and still getting enlisted as celebrities.. abeg northerners are not cowards .they are zombies..Fela said it all..Zombie no go move unless u tell am to move..even in the midst of death and abject poverty they stil worship their oppressors
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Kyase(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
byteem:

See ur dirty mouth.. this same north that soldiers connive with criminals to waste police officers on lawful duty..na so..north is the epicentre of crime
What crime are you talking about.
They keep using lies to sell news papers in the south on top north mata.
See leave peaceful up here

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by byteem: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kyase:

What crime are you talking about.
They keep using lies to sell news papers in the south on top north mata.
See leave peaceful up here

Well the criminals are not touts ruffians and yahoo boys like the south have .. the criminals are military personnel and politicians and their leaders who mostly use religion as cover for their crimes..in the north its organised crime.. which has become accepted as daily life.. in the north the criminals control the police and law enforcement..limits are set and boundaries are not crossed.. how else do u think that 70% of drug abuse is from the north.. who drives this market saints right.. who drives the arms trade in the north fuelling the boko crisis.. ritual murder.. genocide.. the criminals call the shots in that part of town..
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Kyase(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
byteem:

Well the criminals are not touts ruffians and yahoo boys like the south have .. the criminals are military personnel and politicians and their leaders who mostly use religion as cover for their crimes..in the north its organised crime.. which has become accepted as daily life.. in the north the criminals control the police and law enforcement..limits are set and boundaries are not crossed.. how else do u think that 70% of drug abuse is from the north.. who drives this market saints right.. who drives the arms trade in the north fuelling the boko crisis.. ritual murder.. genocide.. the criminals call the shots in that part of town..
ritual murder, please Don transfer the southeast traits to north.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Ategberoson(m): 6:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Kyase:

They do, but criminal activities in the north is very low compared to what's happening in the south.

you're a confused entity. define criminal activities? how can you call kidnapping, raping, enslaving and forcing small small teen girl to a palace or under someone, chaining grown up for Years that has become a tradition in north a low criminal activities?

Kyase when last did you see your birth certificate? is either your parents didn't attend your naming ceremony or they didn't do it all. you need proper Knowledge before rushing down here to split your gibberish

political nuisance
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by 2by40ft: 7:08am On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
Aboki's wey no even Sabi anything except buhari....
If buhari can lead the protest, they will understand what's going on
These thoughts will only come from rotten head.
Hatred is like warms inside you.
Don't let Aboki matter kill your joy.
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 11, 2020
2by40ft:

These thoughts will only come from rotten head.
Hatred is like warms inside you.
Don't let Aboki matter kill your joy.
foolish goat, I roll with aboki's here in my base, we even do business together so shove your stinking opinion deep in your ass
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by 2by40ft: 7:20am On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
foolish goat, I roll with aboki's here in my base, we even do business together so shove your stinking opinion deep in your ass
Flat headed pig.
Our hatred is surely rotting u inside out, obviously. The more you talk it shows. I'm glad
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 11, 2020
2by40ft:

Flat headed pig.
Our hatred is surely rotting u inside out, obviously. The more you talk it shows. I'm glad
lol, let me leave you to your follery this early morning, I no get the time
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by 2by40ft: 7:29am On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
lol, let me leave you to your follery this early morning, I no get the time
Run pig style.
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Yenefer:
sharaap. that's the problems of ur type. Northerners are not cowards, the Nigerian Government knows it, the Brits knows it the UN knows it, that the day northerners start protesting all hell will break. Northerners are not mediocre

(nodding) Boko Haram knows it, herdmen and bandits knows it to.
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Kyase(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Ategberoson:

you're a confused entity. define criminal activities? how can you call kidnapping, raping, enslaving and forcing small small teen girl to a palace or under someone, chaining grown up for Years that has become a tradition in north a low criminal activities?

Kyase when last did you see your birth certificate? is either your parents didn't attend your naming ceremony or they didn't do it all. you need proper Knowledge before rushing down here to split your gibberish

political nuisance

Human sacrifice -South
Mining of life head-south
Mining of dead heads- south
Yahoo Yahoo-South
Yahoo plus-south
Killing of neighbours -South
Killing of landlords-south
Killing of siblings- south
Killing for no just reason-South
Thuggery- South.

BOko Haram-north
Bandit- North
Chaining children-north
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Ategberoson(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2020
Kyase:

Human sacrifice -South
Mining of life head-south
Mining of dead heads- south
Yahoo Yahoo-South
Yahoo plus-south
Killing of neighbours -South
Killing of landlords-south
Killing of siblings- south
Killing for no just reason-South
Thuggery- South.

BOko Haram-north
Bandit- North
Chaining children-north

so which of this aforementioned is global among all? Bokoharam alone have killed millions of northerners compare to individual criminals down south with minor who are their victims?

bandit alone is more than thuggery, even average northerners will take thuggery than banditry and herdsmen that have prevented many from going to their farm in North

these 3 problems you ignorantly listed for north is not just a social problem in Nigeria but a social problem globally that had invited many foreigners to your region

if anyone dey talk about criminal activities, no northerners should be bold to shook mouth because you people ways of life there revolve around criminality
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Kyase(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Ategberoson:

so which of this aforementioned is global among all? Bokoharam alone have killed millions of northerners compare to individual criminals down south with minor who are their victims?

bandit alone is more than thuggery, even average northerners will take thuggery than banditry and herdsmen that have prevented many from going to their farm in North

these 3 problems you ignorantly listed for north is not just a social problem in Nigeria but a social problem globally that had invited many foreigners to your region

if anyone dey talk about criminal activities, no northerners should be bold to shook mouth because you people ways of life there revolve around criminality
BOko Haram is terrorism, and terrorism is political, played both locally and internationally

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Still Doubting? Compare And Contrast / Peter Obi Is The Solution / Buhari Govt Has Been Printing Money: Peoples Gazette Releases Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.