Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,308 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? (1638 Views)

Unpopular Opinion: No #endsars Protester Died For Me / No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government / The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by arewaboy(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
The #endSARS protests that seem to have taken the country by storm has been active only in the southern part of the country.

Ordinary people in the North do not even know there’s such agitation going on in the country. I used to ask myself why people here not bother.

From little I observe here in Gombe, people are supporting the activities of SARS during the height of their operations here in 2016, that is the time when they almost get rid of Kalare and Sara-Suka thuggery in the state.

May be this is one of the reasons why people are sceptic here in condemning the harassment of innocent civilians by the SARS operatives who they see as the force behind the reduction of minor crimes in the North.
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by hisgrace090: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
SARS has no mandate to kill over there.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by blowjob: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
POLICE DOUBLE STANDARDS

NIGERIA THIN

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Aboki's wey no even Sabi anything except buhari....
If buhari can lead the protest, they will understand what's going on

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Yenefer(f): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
I'm living in the North, I never saw SARS patrolling any street or mounting check points. Is like they don't exist in the North

8 Likes

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Kyase(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Protest or walk as they called it was supposed to take place today in kaduna, I know the guys that organized it, but till this time no report on that.
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Kyase(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yenefer:
I'm living in the North, I never saw SARS patrolling any street or mounting check points. Is like they don't exist in the North
They do, but criminal activities in the north is very low compared to what's happening in the south.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by arewaboy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yenefer:

They are many of them, but seriously they are not notorious here as they’re in the Southern part.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Davash222(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
So, you expected abokkki to leave his cows for bush come follow you dey do #EndSars

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Yenefer(f): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
sharaap. that's the problems of ur type. Northerners are not cowards, the Nigerian Government knows it, the Brits knows it the UN knows it, that the day northerners start protesting all hell will break. Northerners are not mediocre

5 Likes

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Davash222(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yenefer:
sharaap. that's the problems of ur type. Northerners are not cowards, the Nigerian Government knows it, the Brits knows it the UN knows it, that the day northerners start protesting all hell will break. Northerners are not mediocre
Shut up, Northerners are cowards!

Bakassi was formed when the mafias was terrorizing Aba. The mafia group will troop in numbers and come to Bakassi line in Ariara market to rob, harass and kill shoe makers and bag makers. The mafia group later graduated to robbing the Alhajis that do come from the North every Wednesday to buy goods in Aba.

Government can’t even stop them.

Those shoe and bag makers formed a security group which the named Bakassi to fight the mafia group.

Without the help of government, Bakassi conquered the mafia group. Till tomorrow, Abians fear Bakassi, reformed Vigilante group, more than Police.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Yenefer(f): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
arewaboy:

They are many of them, but seriously they are not notorious here as they’re in the Southern part.
yauwa. Never saw them
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fear Not
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yenefer:
you go just kikk yourself untop nothing.
Who is fighting with you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Yenefer(f): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
you go just kikk yourself untop nothing.
Who is fighting with you?
when you fight the north you fight me
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by LukasPodolski: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
this is wrong man.
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Yenefer(f): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Davash222:
So, you expected abokkki to leave his cows for bush come follow you dey do #EndSars

shege Dan kwaya. Dan dampara. Da ma SARS din sun daureka Kamar na shekara hamsin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
LukasPodolski:

this is wrong man.
their voices has been loud so far isn't it?
And their actions has been seen ofcourse

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yenefer:
shege Dan kwaya. Dan dampara. Da ma SARS din sun daureka Kamar na shekara hamsin
kai yarinya mai ne damua ki? Ama ki ci gutsun uwarki.....shegeyan matan boko haram shashasha

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by helinues: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Northerners are busy fighting with SARS master, BH and bandits
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Davash222(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yenefer:
Ara di gi.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Chiedu4Trump: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
SARS is used as a tool to intimidate southerners

It's a part of a grand plan to make Nigeria a Fulani State

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by chatinent: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Different countries in one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by smile11s(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:
Mentioned ko, mentioned ni

Northerners get sharia police, e be like them wicked pass SARS self.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by LukasPodolski: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
their voices has been loud so far isn't it?
And their actions has been seen ofcourse
saying northerners don't know anything apart from Buhari is wrong, let's respect ourselves.

SARS brutality in the north is Zero, why? because the officers down there are their brothers, I mean Hausa/fulani, they seem not to maltreat themselves unlike here in the South where most of the SARS personnel are our fellow Southerners.
call your/our brothers into order, whilst it's plausible to question why North isn't taking part in the protest, but not in an insulting way.

your name sounds Yoruba, it's not a Yoruba thing to be throwing insults, we Yorubas are known to be humble.

that statement is wrong.

we are all human being, let's respect ourselves.

keep shut man.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by smile11s(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yenefer:
I agree! Northerner value cows more than anything else. If cows are not involved then aboki no go protest

You get sense!

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
LukasPodolski:

saying northerners don't know anything apart from Buhari is wrong, let's respect ourselves.

SARS brutality in the north is Zero, why? because the officers down there are their brothers, I mean Hausa/fulani, they seem not to maltreat themselves unlike here in the South where most of the SARS personnel are our fellow Southerners.
call your/our brothers into order, whilst it's plausible to question why North isn't taking part in the protest, but not in an insulting way.

your name sounds Yoruba, it's not a Yoruba thing to be throwing insults, we Yorubas are known to be humble.

that statement is wrong.

we are all human being, let's respect ourselves.

keep shut man.
you just fooled yourself with that last statement.
I wanted to apologize but you are no different from me so you happen to be an idiot with your last statement

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by rexchazy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
You re in Gombe? Let connect na
arewaboy:
The #endSARS protests that seem to have taken the country by storm has been active only in the southern part of the country.

Ordinary people in the North do not even know there’s such agitation going on in the country. I used to ask myself why people here not bother.

From little I observe here in Gombe, people are supporting the activities of SARS during the height of their operations here in 2016, that is the time when they almost get rid of Kalare and Sara-Suka thuggery in the state.

May be this is one of the reasons why people are sceptic here in condemning the harassment of innocent civilians by the SARS operatives who they see as the force behind the reduction of minor crimes in the North.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by LukasPodolski: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
you just fooled yourself with that last statement.
I wanted to apologize but you are no different from me so you happen to be an idiot with your last statement
Your apology cannot change anything man, remember you ain't apologizing to me, am neither Hausa nor Fulani.. I'm Yoruba.

so I don't care about your silly apology.

in addition you can't compare the "shut the fvck up" directed at you (for your unwarranted comment) with the Silly one you said about the Hausa/fulani nation with the population of more than 50million.

you can go svck a dick, your reasoning stinks.
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by MrColdsweat: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Only a foolish southerner doesn't know that the north sees southerners as conquered people.

We saw how they humiliated Jonathan. How they stoned the convoy of a whole president.

To the northerners here, stop pretending. You're angry that the southerners are confronting the police force. You are scared that it might escalate and you'll lose your precious Nigeria.

Be patient, we will surprise you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by VEXT: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
kai yarinya mai ne damua ki? Ama ki ci gutsun uwarki.....matan boko haram shashasha
Hahahahaha.. Chai..bad guy..
Re: Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? by frankyychiji(f): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yenefer:
Writing your response in a language the writer won't understand is cowardice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Think Wike Is God. / Anambra Ritualist Pound Children For Rituals / President Muhammadu Buhari At The Global Education Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.