Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry (869 Views)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry by okpalaAnambra: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
I have noticed in some families(Not all) that when a male member of the family decides to settle down in marriage some of the family members esp the females or even the males will get angry like he's doing anything wrong to them.. Some say is selfishness from the brothers and sisters side.. But ironically if a female in the family is getting married they all get excited about it.. Why the double standard?
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique front page

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry by damoceile: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
bcus dem don open office for the guy man head, and they know once he starts his own family he won't look their side again..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry by RealLordZeus(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
chatinent:
Limit your notion to your family, bro.

The population is too gigantic for this statistics of a sample.

Anyways, it depends on whether or not the guy is my ready.

Readiness may be positive or negative. Ready to settle down or ready to stop carrying his family responsibility and brings that of a wife.

The world is shifted.
I concur

1 Like

Re: Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry by chatinent: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2020

Anyways, it depends on whether or not the guy is ready.

Readiness may be positive or negative. Ready to settle down or ready to stop carrying his family responsibility and brings that of a wife.

The world is shifted.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry by Lovelife433(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
na d woman get d guy after marriage na show.
Re: Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry by decatalyst(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
I have noticed in some families(Not all) that when a male member of the family decides to settle down in marriage some of the family members esp the females or even the males will get angry like he's doing anything wrong to them.. Some say is selfishness from the brothers and sisters side.. But ironically if a female in the family is getting married they all get excited about it.. Why the double standard?

It is selfishness on the part of any family that behaves this way.

Thank God say nah dem dey beg us to marry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry by okpalaAnambra: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
chatinent:

Anyways, it depends on whether or not the guy is ready.

The world is shifted.
Don't be an illiterate who can't comprehend.. I said some families besides your analogy is also from other families.. Why not limit it to your family.. Onye ụchụ

1 Like

Re: Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry by chatinent: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Don't be an illiterate who can't comprehend.. I said some families besides your analogy is also from other families.. Why not limit it to your family.. Onye ụchụ

I meant no insults.

It's all right, tho. You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry by doggedfighter(f): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Some guys can trade words like market women. Haba !!
Re: Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry by Merciful71(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
doggedfighter:
Some guys can trade words like market women. Haba !!
haaa

Re: Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry by doggedfighter(f): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Merciful71:

haaa
Buhahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry by Goldenbrain: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry by SavageResponse(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
It happens in an instance where the guy is the main breadwinner of the family

1 Like

Re: Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry by frozen70(f): 12:01am On Oct 11, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I think they feel if he marries, he will not have their time and attention, yet they still want him to get married and settle down
Re: Why Do Families Get Angry Sometimes When A Male Child Wants To Marry by Merciful71(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2020
doggedfighter:
Buhahahahahahahahahaha
why laughing the buhari style

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? / People U Should Cut Off This 2020 / Sister That Hangs Out With Her Brother And His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.