Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? (869 Views)

The Truth About Women All Men Need To Heed To / I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by BUSHYANUS(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2020
I have dated a married woman for one year. I realised it is so wrong so pulled out. I confided in my friend about this my sins. He told me I have done well, but I have to complete the good word. According to him, I should go to the woman's husband to confess to him. The woman's husband is a soldier. I am in a dilemma now.
Should I go to the barracks to make this confession until I am totally forgiven? Won't this break the woman's marriage? Should I block the woman?

Thank you
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by Henrywalker: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2020
Save your life and avoid her family.
Soldiers are usually wicked for no reasons, and he(the husband) won't forgive you, NEVER! sad.
If you want to be forgive from the root, then go to Church and confess your sins to God and ask for forgiveness.
Please, don't listen to your friend's advise, it would end in premium tears, and you would eventually come and create another thread for it sad.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Gosh !

You see reason why I don't like Nigerians falling inlove. The moment they enter they lose complete foresight. They can't think well. You have no clue about the repercussions of what you are doing.

How can you date a married woman in her home and a soldiers wife for that matter. Bloody civilian like you.

You better defy from that relationship completely, if you didn't sleep with her, just ask God forgiveness. Unless you do, go and beg the man for clear conscious.

Some guys eh, kai I pray my future wife never fall prey to such predators.
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by YoonSung70: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Don't try it. Bury it like that ooo
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by doggedfighter(f): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2020
A woman is a woman.

You have pulled out ? Yes ! Why won't you let sleeping dog lie?

Your religious friend will be your death since you don't want to use your head.

I can see some up there advising you to go confess to a pastor.

Heed their advice until you will become the subject of a Sunday sermon.

I hate people that can't handle their affairs.
They keep telling everyone all in the guise of seeking advice.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2020
ur friend is like 80% of Nigeria pastor, very good @ putting people in trouble, avoid ur friend, nah beast him b
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by Camelot65: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Yes, go to the barracks and confess..... Your judgement would be delivered to you there with no stress, Since you no wan get sense.....undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by BaddieFreak(f): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Keep whatever you do to yourself. A secret shared is a secret known
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2020
It's called restitution but you're looking for death, he might kill you and harm the woman. It'd certainly lead to something you won't like, even if you leave the place alive, you might not leave well. It'd take the grace of God for him not to do a thing to you and his wife. You can try sha.
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by BUSHYANUS(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
It's called restitution but you're looking for death, he might kill you and harm the woman. It'd certainly lead to something you won't like, even if you leave the place alive, you might not leave well. It'd take the grace of God for him not to do a thing to you and his wife. You can try sha.

Hmmmm
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by BUSHYANUS(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by Nazgul: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2020
BUSHYANUS:

I have dated a married woman for one year. I realised it is so wrong so pulled out. I confided in my friend about this my sins. He told me I have done well, but I have to complete the good word. According to him, I should go to the woman's husband to confess to him. The woman's husband is a soldier. I am in a dilemma now.
Should I go to the barracks to make this confession until I am totally forgiven? Won't this break the woman's marriage? Should I block the woman?

Thank you
See this one...it's like you're a learner.

You've confessed to God, that's all you need. How can you walk up to a man and tell him that you've be fvcking his wife for the past one year and expect him to shake hands with you for a job well done?

Just keep it to yourself
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by Bola146(f): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2020
grin God has the final say, inasmuch you have totally surrendered all to God, there is no need to go to the husband. Don't ever try to make that mistake again
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by BUSHYANUS(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Bola146:
grin God has the final say, inasmuch you have totally surrendered all to God, there is no need to go to the husband. Don't ever try to make that mistake again

My friend says I must do restitution
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by BUSHYANUS(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Hm.
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by Wyry: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by blinking001(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
How can a married woman open her legs for you to fucck? What is wrong with Nigerian women?
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by BachJohann: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
What a thrilling post. It is extremely chock-full of useful information. Thanks for such a great info. homestay melaka with swimming pool
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by oluwa5418: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Keep whatever you do to yourself. A secret shared is a secret known
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by BaddieFreak(f): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
blinking001:
How can a married woman open her legs for you to fucck? What is wrong with Nigerian women?
What about the guy? Is he right to have sex with a married woman
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by Bola146(f): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
BUSHYANUS:

My friend says I must do restitution

Then go grin Na heaven straight when you are late grin grin
Just prepare your will should in case of anything tongue
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Please drop a picture for ur obituary.
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by Donmoscojaja(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
another lie from a nairalander....how do you guys compose stuff like this??

unu gisike!
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by Womanizer(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
BUSHYANUS:

Thank you

What exactly is the purpose of going to her husband to confess?
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by Uncle93(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hes chasing clout .. all these gullible people who commented above me though... lmao
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by blinking001(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

What about the guy? Is he right to have sex with a married woman
It's his right to fucck. Men are natural predators, it's the job of the woman to resist his advances. She's a disgrace to womanhood while the guy remains a champion.
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by Mekanus(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
So you all didn't notice that the OP was just making a joke?
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by benzene00: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mekanus:
So you all didn't notice that the OP was just making a joke?
Asin

This shows the kind of Brain we have here on nairaland

It's appalling
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by Omoolami100: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Henrywalker:
Save your life and avoid her family.
Soldiers are usually wicked for no reasons, and he(the husband) won't forgive you, NEVER! sad.
If you want to be forgive from the root, then go to Church and confess your sins to God and ask for forgiveness.
Please, don't listen to your friend's advise, it would end in premium tears, and you would eventually come and create another thread for it sad.
Na person wey dey alive dey create thread.
Re: Should I Heed To My Friends Advice? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
BUSHYANUS:

Thank you

Not all friends are truly your friend.

Read it over and over again.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have No Option Other Than Getting Married To Someone Never Your Choice. / Sister That Hangs Out With Her Brother And His Wife? / ESN and Amotekun clash online !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.