Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Revelations From Spirit World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelations From Spirit World (1028 Views)

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me / Deliverance From Spirit Of Forgetfulness / Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 2:16am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
Is it like autism or down syndrome kinda thing?
Depression, and ADHD topped off with generalized Anxiety, and Panic attack. WOW! You should meet me in person and then you would know.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
No, I am .

*Smiles* this is why I like you. So straight forward.

Stay cool and safe, coded.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:18am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Can you please delete all we just discussed? I'll do same.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 2:22am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
Even if I meet you in person, nothing will happen. Trust me.
Huh? No, I mean the symptoms might show because over the years, they have somewhat helped shape me into the person I am today. grin
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 2:23am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
Can you please delete all we just discussed? I'll do same.
Please don't do that. I don't want now to become ashamed of who I am. I speak freely so that others who may need someone to talk to may know that I am not here to kick them or spit at them for being different in anyway.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Huh? No, I mean the symptoms might show because over the years, they have somewhat helped shape me into the person I am today. grin

But since you know and can tell it will show, why not control or stop it from showing.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:26am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Please don't do that. I don't want now to become ashamed of who I am. I speak freely so that others who may need someone to talk to may know that I am not here to kick them or spit at them for being different in anyway.

Ok. Just felt you should be protected.you Know this place is filled with people who lack understanding. But it's ok if that's how you want it. *Wipes tears off face**
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:30am On Oct 11, 2020
Symptoms like what though?
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 2:30am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
But since you know and can tell it will show, why not control or stop it from showing.
CONTROL... that is a loaded word.
Unfortunately for the sick brain, CONTROL is not an easy thing to achieve. In many cases, it reveals itself as just another illusion in this reality we live in. One can learn to CONTROL individual thought(typically after it is formed) to an extent but one cannot completely CONTROL one's mind(mental) hence the reason why it is called mental illness, an illness of the mind.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 2:32am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
Ok. Just felt you should be protected.you Know this place is filled with people who lack understanding. But it's ok if that's how you want it. *Wipes tears off face**
Protected
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
ROFLMAO!

I don't hide this truth from anyone, not even those who are around me on a regular basis. It is my truth and I don't apologize for it.

1 Like

Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:34am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Protected
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
ROFLMAO!

I don't hide this truth from anyone, not even those who are around me on a regular basis. It is my truth and I don't apologize for it.

You are not serious

Go jorr.. !! grin
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 2:35am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
Symptoms like what though?
Such as...

Symptoms of Depression
1. Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” mood
2. Feelings of hopelessness, or pessimism
3. Irritability
4. Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, or helplessness
5. Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities
6. Decreased energy or fatigue
7. Moving or talking more slowly
8. Feeling restless or having trouble sitting still
9. Difficulty concentrating, remembering, or making decisions
10. Difficulty sleeping, early-morning awakening, or oversleeping
11. Appetite and/or weight changes
12. Thoughts of death or suicide, or suicide attempts
13. Aches or pains, headaches, cramps, or digestive problems without a clear physical cause and/or that do not ease even with treatment
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:36am On Oct 11, 2020
But good thing is you can remember things from way back, you're sound and intelligent. Like it doesn't stand in the way. I'm glad about that.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 2:37am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
You are not serious. Go jorr.. !! grin
I am serious! Everyone around me knows that I am BROKEN grin I don't hide this fact, nor do I try to impress anything as a result.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 2:39am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
But good thing is you can remember things from way back, you're sound and intelligent. Like it doesn't stand in the way. I'm glad about that.
Many of those who suffer from persistent mental illness are in fact people with High IQs. grin.

I don't think I have in fact met an intelligent person who does not suffer from one mental problem or another, and I can spot my kind from afar.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:40am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Such as...

Wow!....

These are common everyday symptoms for most people in Nigeria.

Was expecting to see, jumping and dancing without music.
Going about in tatard clothes and talking to oneself like OP.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Many of those who suffer from persistent mental illness are in fact people with High IQs. grin.

I don't think I have in fact met an intelligent person who does not suffer from one mental problem or another, and I can spot my kind from afar.

Hmm... True in a way.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am serious! Everyone around me knows that I am BROKEN grin I don't hide this fact, nor do I try to impress anything as a result.

You? Hm.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 2:47am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
Wow!....These are common everyday symptoms for most people in Nigeria.
Lots of Nigerians actually do suffer from mental illness, only that culture and society keeps many from getting the help they need.
pozehnani:
Was expecting to see, jumping and dancing without music. Going about in tatard clothes and talking to oneself like OP.
Those cases suffer from a different mental illness (not that depression may not be one of them), one that likely includes psychosis( a break from reality) as one of it's symptoms. Sadly, those people could be helped with good treatment, but because way too many are themselves disconnected, "sanity" remains far away from society at large.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 2:47am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
You? Hm.
BROKEN-spirited, Yeah!
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:48am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Lots of Nigerians actually do suffer from mental illness, only that culture and society keeps many from getting the help they need.
Those cases suffer from a different mental illness (not that depression may not be one of them), one that likely includes psychosis( a break from reality) as one of it's symptoms. Sadly, those people could be helped with good treatment, but because way too many are themselves disconnected, "sanity" remains far away from society at large.

Ok. Yours is not in that category. Thank God.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 2:51am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
Ok. Yours is not in that category. Thank God.
Even if it were, there is treatment for it so no one needs to live life in that state without help at all. What we see happening with the mentally ill in Nigeria is an atrocity.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 2:53am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Even if it were, there is treatment for it so no one needs to live life in that state without help at all. What we see happening with the mentally ill in Nigeria is an atrocity.

Hmm... True.
You're lucky to be in a saner clime where people are looked out for. Not here in naija. No body cares.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 2:57am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
Hmm... True. You're lucky to be in a saner clime where people are looked out for. Not here in naija. No body cares.
I grew up in Nigeria. I saw it all before I left in my adulthood. I saw how even family members threw to the side those who were born mentally ill.
One of our neighbors, who had a daughter that suffered from what I now believe to be schizophrenia, would lock her up in the house, 24-7. She was about my age mate back then. You could hear her screaming and banging on the door on many nights. One day she did run away but after she was found, the family moved away and I never saw or heard of her again. I saw her younger siblings many years later, but never saw or heard of her.

1 Like

Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 3:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I grew up in Nigeria. I saw it all before I left in my adulthood. I saw how even family members threw to the side those who were born mentally ill.
One of our neighbors, who had a daughter that suffered from what I now believe to be schizophrenia, would lock her up in the house, 24-7. You could hear her screaming and banging on the door on many nights. One day she did run away but after she was found, the family moved away and I never saw or heard of her again.

Hmm... That's bad and wrong on all levels. Ignorance is a contributing factor to how such people are treated harshly.

Hope she's in good condition now though.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by Kobojunkie: 3:05am On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:
Hmm... That's bad and wrong on all levels. Ignorance is a contributing factor to how such people are treated harshly.Hope she's in good condition now though.
Well, I hope she is still alive! It is not unusual to hear of deaths of the "unbelievable" kind in Nigeria.
If alive, I hope the parents or something finally stepped in to help.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 3:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well, I hope she is still alive! It is not unusual to hear of deaths of the "unbelievable" kind in Nigeria.
If alive, I hope the parents or something finally stepped in to help.

Yeah.. hope so too.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by oladosu59996: 6:30am On Oct 11, 2020
:etc as...Wow!....These are commonality day syndromes for majority folks in Nigeria.Was expecting to see, jumping and dancing without jazz.Going about in tatard garments and talking to oneself like OP.
Re: Revelations From Spirit World by pozehnani(f): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2020
oladosu59996:
:etc as...Wow!....These are commonality day syndromes for majority folks in Nigeria.Was expecting to see, jumping and dancing without jazz.Going about in tatard garments and talking to oneself like OP.

Are you ok?

Why do you like going about and twisting people's comments?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Eating Of Pig Meat (pork) Prohibited In Christianity? / Faith / Which Religion Has Love Among Its Members?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.