Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

#EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) (70728 Views)

Timaya Shaves Off His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
End SARS, end corruption, end mass killings in the south east, end one region political appointment, end one region favouritism over merit, end internet fraud, end terrorism, end old people holding power in Nigeria, end unemployment, end this forceful union we find ourselves, end prostitution, end vote rigging. etc
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by NuclearReactor: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oluwa0trillz:
You don see am na
which church is this
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by shyblings(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
lagusboyyy:
He looks more martured and official now.

I personally don't find dreadlocks attractive and noble, even when olamide wanted to be signed as itel ambassador, he had to cut off the dreadlocks.

Now to those clamouring for the end of SARS, hope you will be ready to withstand the crimes and social unrest that would follow.

Ordinary lockdown that accompanied the covid-19 outbreak, major cities were overthrown with spike in crimes, though the high handedness of some officers are too much, but they keep crimes at the minimum in the society.

Falz, runtown, mercy, tacha, small doctor, tiwa savage and other celebs won't help you, they stay in secured environments.

Did you hear of any criminal nearing lekki, ikoyi and banana island during the covid-19 inspired crimes? That should tell you something.

Am for #reformSARS and not #endSARS.

It's obvious you don't live in Lagos, if u do then u should know Small Doctor still lives in Agege where he grew up. And u should know some of our celebrities do fall victim to police brutality.
During the One million boys saga, where were the SARS operatives when citizens had to take up arms and form vigilante groups to protect themselves? It was only the RRS that responded to cries for help and not SARS operatives.

You guys should know Yahoo boys will prefer to be caught by SARS than the EFCC. SARS don't persecute Yahoo boys, they are only asked for money and allowed to go continue with their crimes. You only have a problem with SARS operatives when you have no money to give to them and the money they ask for isn't much compared to what the EFCC will ask for to buy your way out when caught "that's if it's even possible".

SARS are not the only unit of the police force that can enforce law and order in this country, you guys should stop making it feel that way. If that's the case, then the other police units should be disbanded and only SARS left cos the other units will only be a waste of Taxpayers money.
The SARS unit has caused so much controversies and the youths won't believe any promises of reform because they've been saying it since 2018 but still no changes. They should be disbanded and the entire police force reformed.

You guys should also stop making this protest look political, it's not. It's not a protest against the presidency or a certain region, it's strictly against police brutality. It's not a Revolution-Now protest, when we want a revolution, we will start closer to home with our State Governors and National Assembly members. Anyone who thinks revolution is about removing the president alone is being economical with the truth.

You can't support SARS and their extrajudicial killings and condemn the Jungle justice carried out by citizens
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by lagusboyyy(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
shyblings:

It's obvious you don't live in Lagos, if u do then u should know Small Doctor still lives in Agege where he grew up. And u should know some of our celebrities do fall victim to police brutality.
During the One million boys saga, where were the SARS operatives when citizens had to take up arms and form vigilante groups to protect themselves? It was only the RRS that responded to cries for help and not SARS operatives.

You guys should know Yahoo boys will prefer to be caught by SARS than the EFCC. SARS don't persecute Yahoo boys, they are only asked for money and allowed to go continue with their crimes. You only have a problem with SARS operatives when you have no money to give to them and the money they ask for isn't much compared to what the EFCC will ask for to buy your way out when caught "that's if it's even possible".

SARS are not the only unit of the police force that can enforce law and order in this country, you guys should stop making it feel that way. If that's the case, then the other police units should be disbanded and only SARS left cos the other units will only be a waste of Taxpayers money.
The SARS unit has caused so much controversies and the youths won't believe any promises of reform because they've been saying it since 2018 but still no changes. They should be disbanded and the entire police force reformed.

You guys should also stop making this protest look political, it's not. It's not a protest against the presidency or a certain region, it's strictly against police brutality. It's not a Revolution-Now protest, when we want a revolution, we will start closer to home with our State Governors and National Assembly members. Anyone who thinks revolution is about removing the president alone is being economical with the truth.

You can't support SARS and their extrajudicial killings and condemn the Jungle justice carried out by citizens
I really love your reply to my post bro, i rarely reply to mentions, but yours is objective.

I agree on some of your points, anyways.. The sars unit has been disbanded now, lets wait for what will happen next.

Am against police brutality, but am also against crime and criminals.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by shyblings(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
lagusboyyy:
I really love your reply to my post bro, i rarely reply to mentions, but yours is objective.

I agree on some of your points, anyways.. The sars unit has been disbanded now, lets wait for what will happen next.

Am against police brutality, but am also against crime and criminals.

You are welcome bro, a better Nigeria is all we pray for.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by MINORU: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
SegFault:

I just knew it, only an irrational slowpoke with a nuts and bolts for brains would say such rubbish.

Irrational slowpoke with a nuts and bolt like your papa and mama

Cow
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by LORDKing001: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oluwa0trillz:
You don see am na
name of the church pls
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by alutaola(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hi friend.
Am seeking your opinion on this project, who and what do you think is responsible for student failures in the University setting
*WHO*
1) LECTURER
2) STUDENTS
3) LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
Am working on a term paper survey, I will really appreciate your view.
Please state answer with either *yes* or *No* with brief explanation.
How do you think you can solve the problem, you have chosen.
Thanks
Future19
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
MINORU:

If you work in world Bank will you put on funny hairstyle?
My name days it all rocking my dreadlock
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by MINORU: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Then go to the bank and get a job or join paramilitary and let's see what happens to your hair

Dreadlock69:

My name days it all rocking my dreadlock
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Saltzman00: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

I hate FRAUDSTERS
As in I hate Yahoo boys with a passion
I feel.no sympathy watching them bleed out crying for their mother

Have you watched someone shot bleeding to death before ? It's always the same

They will be crying iya mi o, or whatever mother is in your native dialect

I don't know why but when a man is dying slowly they always remember their mother even if she has passed away

I have often wondered why always mother then they start looking at the wall or roof talking nonsense till they die grin

Anyways

I have made it my mission to get this young man and I will

Yahoo is an evil no one should support
ogun lo ma pa baba ati iya e...how many politician's wey don make poverty ruin your life u don get...better goan look for sense fool
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by thaoriginator: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
GOFRONT:
#ENDSARS
#ENDMUHAMMADUBUHARI
#EndSars #EndYourFaaaagbon undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
Saltzman00:
ogun lo ma pa baba ati iya e...how many politician's wey don make poverty ruin your life u don get...better goan look for sense fool
[/s]

ogun lo ma pa gbo gbo ebi e

Omo ale

Ole buruku

Omo rada rada

Abiku osi

Oleeeeee
YAHOO boy ole

Omo ole
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Saltzman00: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

ogun lo ma pa gbo gbo ebi e

Omo ale

Ole buruku

Omo rada rada

Abiku osi

Oleeeeee
YAHOO boy ole

Omo ole
you look and sound hungry...expired cunt...no go hustle make money dey der dey drink sniper unto another person issue bastard!!!...you no go last this december if you no face your life ...ass licker
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Oshowfreetv: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Davido Sl@p Sars Got Arrest£d By Police Over EndSars Protest | Naira Marley Is A Bast@rd!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dlwr_MAxlM
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Saltzman00:
you look and sound hungry...expired cunt...no go hustle make money dey der dey drink sniper unto another person issue bastard!!!...you no go last this december if you no face your life ...ass licker

Shopona lo ma pa gbo gbo ebi e

Ole thief

Yahoo is not a job criminal

You wont last till end of this month if you don't leave Yahoo you will die

Ogun gbo!!
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Saltzman00: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nightstalker:

Shopona lo ma pa gbo gbo ebi e

Ole thief

Yahoo is not a job criminal

You wont last till end of this month if you don't leave Yahoo you will die

Ogun gbo!!
dimwit. ...delusion and madness at its peak. ..abeg Bleep off
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Saltzman00:
dimwit. ...delusion and madness at its peak. ..abeg Bleep off

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother / Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) / Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.