Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

#EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) (70721 Views)

Timaya Shaves Off His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by EMMY76: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2020
He is looking more responsible now.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by austinelex: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Dreadlocks dey make person look rugged oo see as rema look innocent now
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Wettoid123: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
It is only in Nigeria that we have a Police Unit that detects criminals by looking at their hairstyles grin

The way you look is the way you will be address.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Wettoid123:

The way you look is the way you will be address.
So if your papa looks ugly like the devil will address him as lucifer
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Not only police, even most African parents can tell if u are a responsible person or not...
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by toprealman: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
It is only in Nigeria that we have a Police Unit that detects criminals by looking at their hairstyles grin
In some climes, skin colour is also used.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by toprealman: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2020
austinelex:
Dreadlocks dey make person look rugged oo see as rema look innocent now
It varies. Saw this little boy yesterday with his convex lense adorning his braids. I will personally slap any SARS agent that stops him because the lol boy looks so innocent just needs guidance.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by ehissi(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2020
obiekunie2:
Now he looks like our dear Nairaland Airforce1 cheesy grin

where that one dey self? undecided

Ask Sars............ grin
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2020
toprealman:
In some climes, skin colour is also used.
na you talk am oo
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobodysboo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Loud am
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
GOFRONT:
#ENDSARS
#ENDMUHAMMADUBUHARI

Why now? Buhari is your President you know..
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good for him..
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Chigo247(m): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Cutting the dread made him look younger and upon all the money him dey chop still pimple dey en face lol
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by bewla(m): 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Put them to death then ask questions later of their income
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Grab the message he's passing

Grab the message by the balls. No sentiments this time!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
tongue. Rema may not be a criminal,but I can categorically say 90% of Nigerians carrying dreads are into Yahoo Yahoo....

Are you normal?

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sarita01:

Man,you're taking this stalker stuff to a whole nother level,you stalk dis particular guy on almost every thread,hope all is well cos what you're doing is damn creepy and weird

I hate FRAUDSTERS
As in I hate Yahoo boys with a passion
I feel.no sympathy watching them bleed out crying for their mother

Have you watched someone shot bleeding to death before ? It's always the same

They will be crying iya mi o, or whatever mother is in your native dialect

I don't know why but when a man is dying slowly they always remember their mother even if she has passed away

I have often wondered why always mother then they start looking at the wall or roof talking nonsense till they die grin

Anyways

I have made it my mission to get this young man and I will

Yahoo is an evil no one should support
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Joshmanuel10:
The northerners aren't having problems like this undecided

You don't know what you're on about.

You know nothing.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Onnasucs1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
tongue. Rema may not be a criminal,but I can categorically say 90% of Nigerians carrying dreads are into Yahoo Yahoo....
you're foolish
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Paulcyril19: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
People are gradually falling back to low cut. Mehn! It comes with peace of mind. Try it and see for yourself.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by deebrain(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
He is fine.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by mvem(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This message is for you in the Southern states

You are forming a patriotic citizen by claiming one Nigeria

You need to wake up, that this government is serving only the interest of the northerners

They don't want sarz to be scrapped even though sarz no dey torment them o

You need to wake up and fight for your freedom

Let each tribes be alone
those sars police man that terrorizes you people are from where?... Are they not southerners. So why bring North to the whole thing...the area commander, SARS officers etc all are from your region
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by joinnow: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Those police should be sent to North Korea where they can help Kim Jong Un in enforcing the 10 hair style and not 9ja
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by naitea12: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
OK
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by KingDash: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
worwor thing
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by MINORU: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dreadlock69:

What about the hairstyle

If you work in world Bank will you put on funny hairstyle?
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by MINORU: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
SegFault:

Rubbish.

Rubbish like you father and mother

Cow
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

I hate FRAUDSTERS

I don't know why but when a man is dying slowly they always remember their mother even if she has passed away

I have often wondered why always mother then they start looking at the wall or roof talking nonsense till they die grin

Anyways

gringrin this emoji means something.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
MINORU:

Rubbish like you father and mother

Cow
I just knew it, only an irrational slowpoke with a nuts and bolts for brains would say such rubbish.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
Highly commendable to him, i am not cutting my dread style hair, I am not a criminal.

#Endsars.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Now looking like an underfed Paul Pogba!!!... undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Sarita01(f): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

I hate FRAUDSTERS

Anyways

Hmm,you be sars abi na efcc,this one you're making it your mission to catch cyber criminals or you just don't like this particular guy cos he's not the only gee boy in nairaland or naija in general.pls take it easy o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account / Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.