Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

#EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) (70677 Views)

Timaya Shaves Off His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
It is only in Nigeria that we have a Police Unit that detects criminals by looking at their hairstyles grin
If countries na level of difficulty for game I think Nigerians are playing on hard mode.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
tongue. Rema may not be a criminal,but I can categorically say 90% of Nigerians carrying dreads are into Yahoo Yahoo....

akwuana, ekperima
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by clockwisereport: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2020
obiekunie2:
Now he looks like our dear Nairaland Airforce1 cheesy grin

where that one dey self? undecided

He dey lick Emeka Okonkwo butt
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Revolva(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Freebills12: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2020
TO SAY THE TRUTH, HE LOOKS MORE RESPONSIBLE IN THIS RECENT PICTURE. IF I AM AN EMPLOYER I CAN'T EMPLOY ANYONE THAT WEARS DREAD HAIRSTYLE.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Collinscol:

akwuana, ekperima
In my language,you just called yourself a "FOOOOOOL"...
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2020
WiszyFraud:

SenseLess niggarrr
Why call someone you don't know 'yahoo thief'
You don't even have an evidence to prove he's actually yahoo boy.

Cretin!
Something he has openly said numerous times, please go through his comments and educate yourself, if you still stand your ground then you are a yahoo apologist.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Freebills12:
TO SAY THE TRUTH, HE LOOKS MORE RESPONSIBLE IN THIS RECENT PICTURE. IF I AM AN EMPLOYER I CAN'T EMPLOY ANYONE THAT WEARS DREAD HAIRSTYLE.
Pocket your opinion nwoke.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by LORDKing001: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Oluwa0trillz:
You don see am na
Which church b dat. Looks like living faith with their known chairs

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Kennyking1234: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
it may sound or look myopic to you but that's the basic truth...you may be right to an extent tho but thats in the west......we are africans and we ought to behave like africans and must not always copy the lifestyles of the westerners
here in Nigeria, it's a different case....I don't know of Other cities but right here,I know what I'm talking about...
oga have you studied your history and see the hair styles your ancestors carried...

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Arizonaz: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2020
Oluwa0trillz:
You don see am na

Bro. Which church is this?
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2020
He now look like he oga
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Saltzman00: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
sharap..... you people don't want to hear the bitter truth...
you are officially mad...where were u...yesterday was world mental day ...
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2020
The northerners aren't having problems like this undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Oracleforce: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
tongue. Rema may not be a criminal,but I can categorically say 90% of Nigerians carrying dreads are into Yahoo Yahoo....

Including your bloda

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Saltzman00: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2020
LORDKing001:

Which church b dat. Looks like living faith with their known chairs
looks like TLH... (this latter house)
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Agbebakun22: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2020
Oluwa0trillz:
You don see am na

Which church is this look like trinity house in VI
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by owolabi5: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Car Papers

Carpapers.com.ng

#EndSARS
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Casper21: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:

And so? Is that why they have to be harrassed and brutalized by SARS?
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2020
WiszyFraud:

SenseLess niggarrr
Why call someone you don't know 'yahoo thief'
You don't even have an evidence to prove he's actually yahoo boy.

Cretin!

When you are all gotten one by one as bullet tears your body and as you are bleeding to death the last thought in your head would be why... Why did I waste my.life like this

Useless thieves
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Igbere TV reports that pop artiste Rema has cut his trademark dreads for the #EndSARS campaign which has engulfed the country.

The 20-year-old made his new look public in photos shared on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/heisrema/status/1314949789746946048?s=19

Young people in dreads were easy targets for operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) who label them internet fraudsters.

Wetin concern us, most of these ENDSARS protesters are yahoo yahoo sympatizers and attention seekers
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by MINORU: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2020
The way you dress is the way you will be addressed

Think before you talk

Cow
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Casper21: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2020
lagusboyyy:
He looks more martured and official now.

I personally don't find dreadlocks attractive and noble, even when olamide wanted to be signed as itel ambassador, he had to cut off the dreadlocks.

Now to those clamouring for the end of SARS, hope you will be ready to withstand the crimes and social unrest that would follow.

Ordinary lockdown that accompanied the covid-19 outbreak, major cities were overthrown with spike in crimes, though the high handedness of some officers are too much, but they keep crimes at the minimum in the society.

Falz, runtown, mercy, tacha, small doctor, tiwa savage and other celebs won't help you, they stay in secured environments.

Did you hear of any criminal nearing lekki, ikoyi and banana island during the covid-19 inspired crimes? That should tell you something.

Am for #reformSARS and not #endSARS.

In my state here, we have never heard of SARS arresting criminals. They are only seen in universities looking for fresh boys to arrest
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2020
obiekunie2:
Now he looks like our dear Nairaland Airforce1 cheesy grin

where that one dey self? undecided
hahahahahaah the guy resemble airforce1 wella

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
it may sound or look myopic to you but that's the basic truth...you may be right to an extent tho but thats in the west......we are africans and we ought to behave like africans and must not always copy the lifestyles of the westerners
here in Nigeria, it's a different case....I don't know of Other cities but right here,I know what I'm talking about...
undecidedundecided rubbish.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Sarita01(f): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

Yahoo thief you are still alive ? grin

Just be patient
Man,you're taking this stalker stuff to a whole nother level,you stalk dis particular guy on almost every thread,hope all is well cos what you're doing is damn creepy and weird
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2020
MINORU:

Think before you talk

Cow

What about the hairstyle
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2020
Joshmanuel10:
The northerners aren't having problems like this undecided
They are having worse bro, no reason am. The north is like a war zone.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2020
MINORU:

Think before you talk

Cow
Rubbish.
Re: #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) by Nostradamus1: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2020
lagusboyyy:
He looks more martured and official now.

I personally don't find dreadlocks attractive and noble, even when olamide wanted to be signed as itel ambassador, he had to cut off the dreadlocks.

Now to those clamouring for the end of SARS, hope you will be ready to withstand the crimes and social unrest that would follow.

Ordinary lockdown that accompanied the covid-19 outbreak, major cities were overthrown with spike in crimes, though the high handedness of some officers are too much, but they keep crimes at the minimum in the society.

Falz, runtown, mercy, tacha, small doctor, tiwa savage and other celebs won't help you, they stay in secured environments.

Did you hear of any criminal nearing lekki, ikoyi and banana island during the covid-19 inspired crimes? That should tell you something.

Am for #reformSARS and not #endSARS.

I have a question for you. What is the work of Police Force? Ensuring normalcy EOD.If,SARS is scrapped ,the police will continue its duty

There's were more crimes now with SARS than in the 80s with no SARS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy Is Looking For This Female Keke Driver Who Is UNICAL Graduate / Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight / Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.