Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

#EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta (23209 Views)

Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo / Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by Scarrr: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2020
lilmax:
Lol

Do you guys miss jonathan now? grin

Is he still a weak man? grin

IDIOTS
oga move on already...haba
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by teelaw4life(m): 7:15am On Oct 11, 2020
modsfucker:

I'm not against the protest, but I'm against the sheer stupidity people are displaying out there... How can you invade a Police Station and expect a warm welcome?

I saw several videos of the purported protesters provoking security men with guns all in the name of protest... Haba, even the US, UK they're calling on won't allow this nuisance.

The struggle has apparently been overtaken by criminals.

Provide the video. You're the only one who's seen this alleged video of protestors with guns

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:18am On Oct 11, 2020
ybalogs:
Yes,I've seen videos of youths chasing policemen in uniform and those that attacked their stations.

These ones arrested, did you see or read of them attacking anyone?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by andyanders: 7:18am On Oct 11, 2020
XVIDEOSMOD:

What stops the number one citizen from addressing the nation ?
But it is unforturnate that u don't have a president for now. What u have at the moment is a remote control robort, being remote controlled. Until u have a sound mind leader, only then that the impact of good governance will reflect on her citizens.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by IAMPEDRO: 7:20am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we should stop all this useless protests. We should rather ask ourselves why SARS is after we southerners and not a single complaint from the north. It means there is something about the north that we need to learn sad
They make money ten times more than we make and stay cool without all sort of blinks round their wrist and neck. Southerners are too loud, it's uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by lathrowinger: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:
Go and south #endSARS in police cell.

Lol... No be only south. Na Saot, shocked
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by BBNaija2: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2020
#ENDSARS : Naira Marley finally reveals why he didn’t protest!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for Latest Celebrity Gists and Hot News Updates...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHFBSgkGEec
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by Kingzeez10: 7:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Madibah:

Displaying your nuisance in an open platform like this is so painful
I don't see any form of nuisance in what he posted, I was in Ijebu ode on Friday and i saw how these guys invade police station, they spoilt all the vehicles in the compound and you're calling that a peaceful protest.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by Encounter261(m): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2020
lilmax:
Lol

IDIOTS
Do you buy your foolishless or get it for free? Real version of idiot
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by Danpersie31(m): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2020
jawalis:
Who else is wondering is Buhari is even aware st all?
he is still shocked that this is happening.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by Danpersie31(m): 7:30am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we should stop all this useless protests. We should rather ask ourselves why SARS is after we southerners and not a single complaint from the north. It means there is something about the north that we need to learn sad
you are saying the protest should stop and you are saying at the same time that the north has an agenda. so how will that agenda be stopped or questioned?
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by andyanders: 7:31am On Oct 11, 2020
IAMPEDRO:
They make money ten times more than we make and stay cool without all sort of blinks round their wrist and neck. Southerners are too loud, it's uncalled for.
You have sense. You are on point. Northerners has made their money from the south codedly and doesn't announce it. Any pinut that a southerner makes, he/she will be on media to announce to the world that he has arrived. Sanusi, IBB, T. Y. Danjuma, Rufai and their likes are silent trillioners.

Come to the south and just award common contract to my brothers, they will declare owambe and block the highway.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by KIDfurniture(m): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2020
God bless you. See everybody is a criminal in this country. Some people re fueling this protest. Yahoo criminals are one of them. Notice the flashy cars re on the roads used for the protest. Fsars is not going anywhere.

modsfucker:

I'm not against the protest, but I'm against the sheer stupidity people are displaying out there... How can you invade a Police Station and expect a warm welcome?

I saw several videos of the purported protesters provoking security men with guns all in the name of protest... Haba, even the US, UK they're calling on won't allow this nuisance.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by Chiedu4Trump: 7:32am On Oct 11, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

Nothing good? Well it's your opinion, you have the right to air it.

Apart from Boko haram , Fulani herdmen & violence ,please what else does the south get from you?
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by ruffDiamond: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2020
when una keep forming sophisticated ,educated morons nko?there is a very good reason fela kuti made song Not a Gentleman!too much gentleness, coupled with fear fear culture is the major why police do anyhow in the south! an average northerners isn't afraid of fighting and dying for his right if need be..so,you can't easily scare them..I know this cos I be seen a few of them in action and there is UNITY purpose too!once they decide on course of action ,death is the last thing on their mind ..but down south ?dem no even get mind..enjoy una sophisticated fear fear life..meanwhile #endNigeria

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by ceragon123: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2020
lilmax:
Lol

IDIOTS

Lol.

No be small Idiots!

After calling to congratulate Buhari, he came out and saw long faces. Only one of them had the boldness to walk up to him, Boss Chidoka. He told him, " Am tired. Let them have the President they want. Let them have what they want."

I hope they are enjoying what they want.

Oga adi kwa kpo kpo.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by Slickest(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2020
It's sad to see how our priorities are misplaced, we clamouring for end Sars but keep quiet over bad leadership, over increase in fuel price, over insecurities, over unemployment, over the continuous fall in value of our education, over lack of basic infrastructure, over corruption, over increasing rate of poverty etc. These takes lives everyday, even more than Sars.

It's saddening to realise that 75% of the youths involved in this protest are yahoo boys who sees this as their only chance to freedom. I pity well meaning Nigerians who are actually out there for good reasons. I was out there on Thursday in Lagos joining the protest, I can tell you yahoo boys are only fighting for their freedom.

In as much as I want an abrupt end to Sars, what happens to the police force? They are as terrible as Sars. we all want them to end Sars forgetting it's jus an acronym, these officers will go back into the npf if Sars is actually ended, the same officers will still be around terrorizing us, we don't expect the govt to sack all sars operatives na,abi?
We all are handling the issue from a dead stem, we need to get to the roots. Imagine the turnout and response we'll get if we run a protest for #buharipleaseresign

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by KIDfurniture(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Peaceful protest oh una dey constitute nuisance. Naija youth eh. Do they even know the meaning of protest? If u like urself & u wanna stay alive. Just dey ur house.

modsfucker:

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

Apart from Boko haram , Fulani herdmen & violence ,please what else does the south get from you?

Firstly, I'm not a northerner at all!

Secondly, the north provides you electricity from Kainji. They provide you food from crop farming and animal husbandry. They provide you security through their population in the armed forces.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by favour32(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2020
XVIDEOSMOD:

What stops the number one citizen from addressing the nation ?
He is already in the studio right now.
The broadcast will be out sooner or later after his boys are done editing.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by Chiedu4Trump: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

Please stop this conspiracy theory.

SARS officers are mostly indigenes of the state they operate in, so this your theory holds no water.

The North have their own problems; banditry and terrorism. Unfortunately, you people believe they're happy with these bandits. In fact you stereotype every northerner to be a bandit or terrorist. You mock them with what saddens them.

The south too has their problems; herdsmen invasion, uniformed men abusing power. Should they also mock you with this saddening problems? Should they call every southerner a fraudster?

The North and south have completely different socio-political atmosphere so their problems are unique.

Then explain that the only people who want SARS are the North?

The rest of us what SARS stopped

It confirms that the South has nothing in common with the North &
the sooner we all go our separate ways the better

That way you can even make Boko Haram your offical security outfit
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:49am On Oct 11, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

Then explain that the only people who want SARS are the North?

The rest of us what SARS stopped

It confirms that the South has nothing in common with the North &
the sooner we all go our separate ways the better

That way you can even make Boko Haram your offical security outfit

You started a topic yet you deviated from it.

I'm done talking to you.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by XVIDEOSMOD: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2020
favour32:

He is already in the studio right now.
The broadcast will be out sooner or later after his boys are done editing.

grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by Chiedu4Trump: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

Firstly, I'm not a northerner at all!

Secondly, the north provides you electricity from Kainji. They provide you food from crop farming and animal husbandry. They provide you security through their population in the armed forces.

Lastly, apart from drugs and kidnapping, please what else does anyone get from South east?

electricity from Kainji is it free?
We pay for it

They provide you food from crop farming and animal husbandry is it free?
We pay for it

They provide you security through their population in the armed forces.
You mean you use it to intimidate us.

meanwhile we give you oil revenue Free

We give you VAT revenue Free

We give you educated graduates via NYSC

All we get back from you are Boko Haram ,Fulani Herdsmen & violence
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by Chiedu4Trump: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

You started a topic yet you deviated from it.

I'm done talking to you.

You mean you cant reply

typical almajiri, if its not violence ur lost
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by BarrElChapo(m): 7:53am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:

I struggle to understand what this your statement has to do with the EndSars issue ? Help me understand
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by LeitaP: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Nigerian protest is mostly hyjacked by hoodlums and street urchins who don't even know what the protest is all about nor the goal of the protesters..

Destroying properties and looting is their game. They derive joy causing riots some will even start raping innocent girls and women... And you expect police to watch with their hands closed.

I support peaceful marching, airing of needs and civilised people and not destruction of government properties and police station as seen in some South Western area - most likely sponsored by their Yahoo criminals. Some we're seen vandalising police vehicle... What do you call that? Peaceful protest still...

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by youngblaq: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:
Go and south #endSARS in police cell.
Are you from Ibadan?
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by uuzba(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2020
Fianze93:

SARS officers know they can't try rubbish in the north without chaos emanating?

Imagine a SARS officer delaying a northern Muslim going for jumat, just to search his phone and he missed the prayers? Imagine what will happen if the news spread?

Imagine killing a Hajiya in Kano, just because she refused to be searched?

Violence
Violence

SARS knows it's only south who will tolerate their excesses too long, so they chose to act with brutality here, while acting ethically up north
Ordinary suya man get knife for hand. Try nonsense, the man go chook you.
But southerners, nothing. Not even catapult.
And we don know how to act together and support each other. Always insulting our different tribes and always disunited
Hence SARS can hammer us anyhow
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2020
In a few months time, an average nigerian will find it difficult to eat atleast once in a day. A bag of rice is now 32000, tomatoe paste of 70 naira is now 100 naira or more sef. Foods are going on the high side, sebi its endsars we are still shouting, very soon pple will be tired of surviving and they will just want to live, hence the frustrations will become so unbearable and we will still protest #endbuhari or #endnigeria so the police pple will have lots and lots of people to arrest. Awon oniranu undecided undecided undecided
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

electricity from Kainji is it free?
We pay for it

They provide you food from crop farming and animal husbandry is it free?
We pay for it

They provide you security through their population in the armed forces.
You mean you use it to intimidate us.

meanwhile we give you oil revenue Free

We give you VAT revenue Free

We give you educated graduates via NYSC

All we get back from you are Boko Haram ,Fulani Herdsmen & violence

Why are you desperate to make me northerner? Only a tribal bigot reasons the way you are doing.

Firstly, South East has no oil!

Secondly, the number of northerners in NYSC far outnumbers the ones from the south. Even the majority of southern graduates are Yorubas. Igbo people aren't more education-savvy than the north.

Thirdly, I'm yet to see any filling station that gives PMS or kerosene for free.

Fourthly, as I meant, south east doesn't provide anything to this country. I don't like to say it but since you decided to go the tribal way, I'll let you know your weight.

Lastly, only criminals feel intimidated by armed forces. The police force that brutalise southerners are from southern states.

In conclusion, I don't know why Nigeria keeps holding on to South East, to be honest. I see no reason why they shouldn't let you people leave.

Oh, you want to force south south and Edo people to join your republic. Is it by force? They've warned you not include them on your godforsaken Biafra map but you refuse. I guess Nigeria too should refuse to remove you from her map till you agree to leave SS out of your struggle.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by Edeyoung: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2020
modsfucker:

You're the criminal sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) / Ugbe Dominic 'Paperboi', CRUTECH Student Drowns During Departmental Pool Party / Fulani Herdsmen Strike In Ogun, Police Arrest Three With Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.