Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

#EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta (23170 Views)

Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo / Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by spiralwedge(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
lilmax:
BASTARD

did I say I wanted jonathan back?

Your Mama. Tuehhh
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by Vulcan24(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well

Meaningless rhetorics
U neither here nor there !
Just gibberish

U must be a confusionist
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by modsfucker: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
KushLyon:

How far, I thought you said disbandment of SARS is off the table, have you seen the news lately? grin

Yeah, I was wrong and you're right.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by modsfucker: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
KushLyon:

That happened in Benin and Ekpoma, and there was also vadalization case in ijebu ode. But there was nothing like that in Abeokuta, you can't tell me that it's OK for them to be arresting protesters all over Nigeria simply because of what happened in those states

You're right.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by BlueAir: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2020
grin Yahoo boy don enter trap.. opportunistic criminal don go market grin
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well
My mind said again
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by proclinician: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2020
buygala:

IGP X-Squad

The #EndSars protesters do not sound serious because you have never been harassed by SARS and none of your bothers or sisters have been killed for nothing by SARS. That's the singular reason you composed this nonsense. I assure you that if we all, irrespective of whether you're stupid, wise, intelligent or dumb do not join our voices to end SARS, there's no guarantee that the next person to be killed by SARS will not be you. Those people you see on the streets are the one that have lost their son, brother, sister, friend, ally, class mate, etc etc and if you don't know what they feel I advice you to shut your fucking mouth.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by proclinician: 8:50am On Oct 13, 2020
Vulcan24:

Meaningless rhetorics
U neither here nor there !
Just gibberish

U must be a confusionist

The guy is one of these confused brainless lots that is responsible for the stagnancy we experience here. During the fight for women franchise by feminists the likes of Silvia fredrici and the rest, some people were stagnant in their views and the movement suffered slow success. Like that idiot above, neither here no there, just saying nonsense and causing stagnancy and slow pace of the movement. I stand and re-stand with #EndSARS

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta by PRESIDENT2003(f): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
BiafranBushBoy:

Suit yourself with your protest buddy!

Good luck
Haven't seen you around in a while. Hope you good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging In Ekiti For Robbing Men Of Their Motorcycles / NDLEA Uncovers ₦22 Billion Worth Of Tramadol Imported By Ukatu / LAWMA Official Arrested For Stealing Cables (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.