Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram (19215 Views)

Gallant Soldiers Fighting Against Boko Haram (video/pictures) / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Sniper101(m): 8:30am On Oct 11, 2020
adenigga:

Buratai added that he issued the COAS Special Order, specifically, for troops to switch over to a war mode.

Does this mean these mf have been on Peace Keeping Mode all this while

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Evidenx(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2020
If you like launch operation volcano ball or operation buhari it will not work,because boko haram members and informant are in the army.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by boxypane(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Them done dey advertise there next move again. next one will be operation missile bender.
my fear is just for the people in that zone.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Rapmaster: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
omowolewa:
PMB would be impressed, then express confidence.
And shock
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by oluwaahmed: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Fireball kò, sheringan ni.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Santadudu: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2020
Na today 2mmor another story werey people them..... Naija my country
adenigga:

https://m.guardian.ng/army-to-launch-operation-fireball-against-boko-haram

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by JordanMichael(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2020
I've no confidence in Nigeria Army no more. The fight against boko haram is politics and only their sponsors can end it.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by BenDrickz(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2020
More room for looting funds
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Gval123: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Military without food for belle, no better ammunition, no good logistics, on top of that, these so called lazy Generals that are profiting from the war will sell out the soldiers.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Joe4real701(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Alot of Nigerian has not come to grasp the fact that this so called 'military constructed war' has come to stay because top military officer somehow don't want it gone. If the military want to end the war in a week time they will do it with the blink of an eye. My greatest pain is that we are losing our gallant soldier all in the name of bandit, cattle rustlers, Boko Haram and affiliate. I lost a gallant soldier Captain @tj may his gentle soul Rest in Peace.

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Fourwinds: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2020
The head of Nigerian army are jokers.... Their foolishness has no end

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by 989900: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2020
Buratai added that he issued the COAS Special Order, specifically, for troops to switch over to a war mode.

cheesy grin cheesy Which mode have you been before, bro? angry shocked

I'm shocked, literally!

2 Likes

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Olami1759: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2020
Na fireboy no be fireball stupid people

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Donpenny(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2020
Joker. So this another tactics to get your share from the 2021 budget. These people are confuse obviously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by RealEzee(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Fireball ko, e b like say dis army too dey watch Naruto, avatar and Dragon ball grin, las las when them see Boko Haram and bandits them go do temple run

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by isaiahethan: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2020
lovere:
And you are announcing your plans and their locations to the media? Is this not a joke?

I just tire for Nigerian Army. No more brain left in their big heads

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2020
Take sars with u

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Twenty8: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Operation fireball ko, operation dragon kick ni.mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2020
This nigerian army dey watch carton film too much

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Good one
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by DelphiOracle(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2020
From Kinetics to fireball.

Una well done
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by tradepunter: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2020
lovere:
And you are announcing your plans and their locations to the media? Is this not a joke?

Guy relax its one many SOPs none security or intel person wont understand
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by ideylaff: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2020
lovere:

I don’t get it mehn. Height of foolishness telling your enemies you are coming for them

It’s like NA are sending a message to BH to leave their camps and relocate

These people are fooling us mehn.

Drops the mic I’m out undecided
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Politics and too much unnecessary demand to know about security operation by citizens in Nigeria has defeated many tactical effort of Nigerian army. Why should they air their operation and how it'd be done to journalists for the enemies to prepare?
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by seunayantokun(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2020
You're in God's court who shalll judge all lies and reward truths. Full stop.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Germi9: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2020
from his tone you can easily detect that he lacks patriotism
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Asapchris(m): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Audio
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Easyosafo: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
what have they achieve through the one, they have been firing every day,the previous operation this and that.
May God help NIGERIAN. The most miserable country one find himself.

How can a Chief of Bokoharam, end bokoharam fighters, impossible
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Freddo99(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
athaboi:
Nigerian army self..what's the meaning of all this mumu mumu name they are giving their operations?? Go out and fight, must you give a name before you can work effectively?? Perhaps that's why they are failing
hmm my brother i wonder wo, next time they wil call their operation as operation water ball.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by BluntNigerian: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
helinues:
To Launch?
To Catapult
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by chaloskyx: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
IF YOU LIKE LAUNCH OPERATION END GAME NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS JUST AN AVENUE TO LOOT PUBLIC FUNDS AS A MATTE ROF FACT AFTER END SARS WHAT SHOULD BEGIN IS END BOKOHARAM OR SACK NIGERIAN ARMY GENERALS
Re: Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram by Softwhales(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Final onslaught is okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Customs Moves To Impound 29 Private Jets / Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State / I Will Work Against APC Governorship Candidate - Amosun Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.