Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo (2353 Views)

Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients / Oshiomhole After Obaseki, Not Edo Assembly – Edo Speaker / I Am Not Edo Godfather - Oshiomhole On House Of Assembly Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by ManLikeL: 7:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by TechyMm0: 7:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Daum:

My mother trained me to speak only of the things I know about and keep quiet about the things I don't know.
So ask your father if Obaseki betrayed him?

Then your mother did an overall bad job, if your response on people's comments is this

Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by Daum: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2020
mrugly:

Did Akeredolu also betray your father?

I have no business with him. The only post I made about Ondo election on this forum was about the good roads I saw in Owo. But I believe since I am not living in ondo or voting there, only ondo people can best decide their Fate....
Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by Daum: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2020
TechyMm0:

Then your mother did an overall bad job, if your response on people's comments is this

Then since you can't prove that Obaseki had no business with your father, stop calling him a betrayer.... Oya move

1 Like

Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by Miracle2020: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2020
johnkey:

You are an idiot. Wetin concern me with abia guv or obaseki? do I look like I follow politicians? abeg park well.

Ondo people enjoy the next 4 years suffering. Dumb idiots
Abia State enjoy your one litre of kerosene. Foolish people,born to hate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by jaybliss1410(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Isn't this a sign of stupidity?!

Edo voted Obaseki for continuity..... Nobody wailed

Ondo voted Akeredolu for Continuity..... You accuse people of voter apathy, vote selling because your party lost

Am sure when the vote collation is over Edo and Ondo would have almost the same number of vote casted at less than 500k votes

In an interview Akeredolu was asked to speak on Tinubu and God Fatherism , instead of acting like a betrayer like Obaseki, he explained to viewers that Bola Ahmed Tinubu was the founder of ACN, and the National Leader of APC and his support for his campaign reelection was crucial for the party, however Tinubu isn't his God father but his party National Leader who he respects and hold in dear esteem

You have not just sensibly spoke but gently spread a profitable words. What works for obaseki wasn't even his campaign slogan but majority of apc leaders voting against oshiomole.
Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by 7lives: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2020
TechyMm0:

Better by far than Abia State

Ondo no be Abia State

Mind your Ibo business accross river Niger, stop poke nosing to Yoruba politics

That serves him right.
Always sticking their sorry nose into Yoruba political bussiness.
Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by kmaster007: 7:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
Most Ondo elderly and young indigenous people do not believe in vote casting. they rather stay and keep their PVC at home than going to their polling units unlike Edo and across Nigeria.

Half of ondo people have either lost their PVC or did not register for their voters card. The ones with voters card will not come out in their masses to vote during an election.

Ondo people have alot of very intimidating thugs meeen. You have to thank God we're in a nation that doesn't allow guns and weapons to be used freely. Fighting was done in almost all the polling units in spite of the security personnel from across the states attached to polling units. Police and Civil defense deployed from South South and South East will not be able to secure any place in south west in future election because they're just too gentle, easily intimidated and meek maybe they do not understand the culture. The soldiers outperformed all these people with their positioning lest it would have been recipe for disaster in Ondo.

I think Yoruba people are the most experienced in vote buying in Nigeria too without interfering with elections. Agent use juju to detect party you're voting from a long distance and they're mostly precise and accurate.

I never anticipated APC will win my polling unit but it was a landslide for them even though both parties bought votes I blamed the police here again. Vote buying were reported to them but they couldn't stop it.

I'm unhappy Aketi was reelected but Ondo people do not believe much in Jegede the PDP candidate too.
Ondo no be Edo
Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by jaybliss1410(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2020
First, at Op I'm happy u proved me right by this post cos I was expecting such. What exactly isbthe issue with some of our Nigerians? I am from Ondo, currently in Imo. I didn't follow the updates cos I knew Aketi is gonna win cos of his antecedent.
Let's ask ourselves, what is it he did wrong, hike school fees? that isn't a problem cos he's not d only doing such. He couldn't pay salaries and he felt school is one of the areas he can make money to furnish ondo state. I once paid from d hike fees. Despite the hike, people still afford it, now where does suffering comes in, can a suffering person afford high school fee?
On d part of ondo no be Edo, obaseki victory wasn't against iyamu or APC but oshiomole. Both APC and PDP vote against oshobaba and politics within d party. Check d PDP deputy gov LGA wch is my LGA, Aketi won it with a bigger margin compare to last election. If people can vote to reelect suffering, then there is something theoretically proven by ondo people on suffering not known to the rest of Nigerians.
Respect the wish and will of Ondo.
AKETI TILL 2024.
Gov. with grooving beards. who knows if people also considered his beards too.
He had paid his due.

1 Like

Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by 7lives: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2020
kmaster007:
Ondo no be Edo

You dey mind them? Ondo people have learned their lessons from the radar rada thats currently going on in Oyo state.
Akeredolu may not have met all Ondo peoples expectations, but is this why Ondo should return to the years of backwardness?.
Forward ever, backward never.
Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
Most Ondo elderly and young indigenous people do not believe in vote casting. they rather stay and keep their PVC at home than going to their polling units unlike Edo and across Nigeria.

Half of ondo people have either lost their PVC or did not register for their voters card. The ones with voters card will not come out in their masses to vote during an election.

Ondo people have alot of very intimidating thugs meeen. You have to thank God we're in a nation that doesn't allow guns and weapons to be used freely. Fighting was done in almost all the polling units in spite of the security personnel from across the states attached to polling units. Police and Civil defense deployed from South South and South East will not be able to secure any place in south west in future election because they're just too gentle, easily intimidated and meek maybe they do not understand the culture. The soldiers outperformed all these people with their positioning lest it would have been recipe for disaster in Ondo.

I think Yoruba people are the most experienced in vote buying in Nigeria too without interfering with elections. Agent use juju to detect party you're voting from a long distance and they're mostly precise and accurate.

I never anticipated APC will win my polling unit but it was a landslide for them even though both parties bought votes I blamed the police here again. Vote buying were reported to them but they couldn't stop it.

I'm unhappy Aketi was reelected but Ondo people do not believe much in Jegede the PDP candidate too.

Lol...you must be typing from a drunken state of calamitous biabolers.

Show us your prove
Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by femolii: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2020
johnkey:

You are an idiot. Wetin concern me with abia guv or obaseki? do I look like I follow politicians? abeg park well.

Ondo people enjoy the next 4 years suffering. Dumb idiots
Nobody is suffering in ondo state, take your suffering to your father house.
Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by adekolaelect(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2020
Skmoda360:
Na them student go suffer am...so let the suffering continue for them...
your style of wailing is comic . are you telling us those PDP states are not economic ,security disastrous as Buharis fed gov be ?

Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by TechyMm0: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2020
drskyfly007:
The Internally displaced politicians eg( Tinubu and Oshomhole) respected themselves and never showed up in APC campaign trial!

So the citizens of ondo were calm knowing these two IDPS won't come and be a godfather to their governor!

So the slogan Ondo no be Lagos did not sell unlike Edo no be Lagos.

Tinubu was at Ondo campaign, he even spoke live

Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by kmaster007: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2020
7lives:

You dey mind them? Ondo people have learned their lessons from the radar rada thats currently going on in Oyo state.
Akeredolu may not have met all Ondo peoples expectations, but is this why Ondo should return to the years of backwardness?.
Forward ever, backward never.
madh oooo... louder

1 Like

Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by jneutron4000: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2020
[s][/s]
Onijagidijagan:

[s][/s]
Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by Skmoda360(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2020
adekolaelect:
your style of wailing is comic . are you telling us those PDP states are not economic ,security disastrous as Buharis fed gov be ?
I can't wail baba....I dey enjoy my life to the fullest, I don't depend on one fvcking government, I just have pity for the masses....another 4 years of suffering ...shior!!!
Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by adekolaelect(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Skmoda360:

I can't wail baba....I dey enjoy my life to the fullest, I don't depend on one fvcking government, I just have pity for the masses....another 4 years of suffering ...shior!!!
You are among the masses .If you are not depend on any politicians but they depend on you by introducing some extorting policies which is making them the master ahead .If you know you know all politicians are the same but personal ambitions and policies differ .

Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by Skmoda360(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
adekolaelect:
You are among the masses .If you are not depend on any politicians but they depend on you by introducing some extorting policies which is making them the master ahead .If you know you know all politicians are the same but personal ambitions and policies differ .
I knew politicians are all the same .....but we just don't want that 8 years shit again.....4 years is enough.....
Re: Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo by victorDanladi: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Seerade029:

you're not Okay with your statement

It is okay for abia governor to get re elected.
It is okay for Obaseki to get re elected

But it's wrong for Aketi to get re elected.

Iranu
That is why I always see any Yoruba man supporting whatever Igbo support as fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism / 2023: Tinubu Wife And Daughter Are The Biggest Threat To His Ambition / Communique Of The Meeting Of Christian Leaders Of Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.