Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why Are You Not In Support Of Breaking Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Not In Support Of Breaking Nigeria (391 Views)

Bbnaija: Praise Nelson Has Been Accused Of Breaking The Brothers Code / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Not In Support Of Breaking Nigeria by talktrue1234: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2020
Tell me I want to know?
Re: Why Are You Not In Support Of Breaking Nigeria by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 11, 2020
Because there is nothing there to break. okay¿
Now go to church!!!
Re: Why Are You Not In Support Of Breaking Nigeria by GboyegaD(m): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Because that is not the solution as such, I'm indifferent.
Re: Why Are You Not In Support Of Breaking Nigeria by alexsoftwork(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2020
It does not make any sense,it is not the solution. It could have been great if ojukwu have succeeded has at that time. But now, everybody eye don open. Do u think nigerdelta or middle belt will follow biafra? Who even said the IBO's are united?
Nigeria is somehow a shit hole but it is better than Somalia.
Nnamdi KANU just dey deceive una CUs him never see billions.
Re: Why Are You Not In Support Of Breaking Nigeria by talktrue1234: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2020
GboyegaD:
Because that is not the solution as such, I'm indifferent.

But it is actually part of the solution, Nigeria was never one and it has never being ruled as a single country. From my research I found out no region in Nigeria ever supported the 1914 amalgamation.

Trying to bring Nigeria together without appreciating our differences in our politics is the beginning of our problem

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not In Support Of Breaking Nigeria by talktrue1234: 8:24am On Oct 11, 2020
alexsoftwork:
It does not make any sense,it is not the solution. It could have been great if ojukwu have succeeded has at that time. But now, everybody eye don open. Do u think nigerdelta or middle belt will follow biafra? Who even said the IBO's are united?
Nigeria is somehow a shit hole but it is better than Somalia.
Nnamdi KANU just dey deceive una CUs him never see billions.

No I am not siding Kanu here, I have made my own independent research, Nigeria can't work as one, it is very obvious

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not In Support Of Breaking Nigeria by talktrue1234: 8:33am On Oct 11, 2020
The Biafra war didn't actually achieve any goal, it instead was used as an excuse to scrap regional government and the Fulani used the time to create new states

(1) (Reply)

Returning / Bitcoins Needed!!! / What's Your Take On This Serious Matter???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.