Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) - Investment (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (78789 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Resurgent2016: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Trayceey:
It's obvious that MBA is broke

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by SQLmastar(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Trayceey:
How? But they have paid you your December allawee nau.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by SQLmastar(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Chimaokigwe: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Trayceey:

MBA is not broke. They paid you on the 3rd or 4th December as you told us.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by hustla(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin

M. B. A Fraudrex
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Resurgent2016:
Mba seff neva talk say any bank hold their money because such accuasation cannot be made without it being true. But their paid lackeys here continue to peddle lies.

Where dat bomboclat @general111, come and explain again which bank is holding mba money and how you came to their conclusion

Apparently maxwell odum (i can now conclusively call a criminal), took 90% of your money he collected for forex and put it in a travel business in the uk grin grin

Lol... Those guys are really dense. The one that got me was when they said the Federal govt was against MBA Forex because it is taking customers away from banks as they now prefer to save their money with MBA.. grin grin and in order to prevent the banks from collapsing, they had to restrict MBA.

This is the danger of groupthink: you regurgitate whatever you're asked to despite how preposterous it sounds, just like a robot with no mind of its own.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
Trayceey:

Are you sure What about all those alerts that have been flying left, right and center, that's definitely from MBA. If you doubt me, ask DrAkpa as he just received his 17th ROI yesterday to flex the Xmas. grin

To be sure, I'd advice you do a top up on your account and also extend your contract.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by tunnex190: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2020
Please how long does it take now to get verified? Its almost 2 weeks now that I have uploaded my documents for online migration and it's still pending. Meanwhile new ROI date is 27th and now the money has reflected on my account but it's useless since I couldn't do shi.t when the account is still pending. Just audio money is all.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Chimaokigwe: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2020
tunnex190:
Please how long does it take now to get verified? Its almost 2 weeks now that I have uploaded my documents for online migration and it's still pending. Meanwhile new ROI date is 27th and now the money has reflected on my account but it's useless since I couldn't do shi.t when the account is still pending. Just audio money is all.

Your money don go. You are merely flogging a dead horse.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by UdemeJoshua(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2020
tunnex190:
be hopeful from Monday 28 DEC ,I believe you get verify, just be patient, I face same challenge but everything was OK.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by jobark: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
tunnex190:

Don’t stress, your case is no different from people with verified accounts. What you’re seeing in that wallet is just a preprogrammed command to input/show figures at a set date and time.
The wallet balance is same as you typing N10,000,000.00 on your nairaland profile and waiting for the money to hit your account.

Until people start seeing actual money in their bank accounts and not wallets, Funds in mba remain an illusion.

13 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by elela23(m): 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
UdemeJoshua:

be hopeful from Monday 28 DEC ,I believe you get verify, just be patient, I face same challenge but everything was OK.
Were you able to make withdrawal?
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by UdemeJoshua(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
elela23:
Were you able to make withdrawal?
actually I was able, just be patient u will smile again.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Tyche(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

It's obvious you live in bribe so you think everyone's life revolves around bribe. Tho I doubt if the bribe is helping you else you won't be this jobless to troll investors.

MBA is a ponzi scheme and it's gone. You and your ilk should be ashamed of yourselves and your imaginary forex trading.

spits

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by dennison4luv: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
jealous and bitter minded people have been praying for MBA to crash, they are angry that people are receiving their ROI since, so when they heard the news that MBA has issues they became happy and amplified the news. This is witchcraft attitude that we are talking about. People now called MBA a ponzu scheme.
To the investors in MBA please don't let their words to lead you into depression or high blood pressure. One thing is for sure MBA is not a Ponzi scheme and certainly they will bounce back. I am not their investor but I am a forex trader and in this past month I lost millions of naira. But we will bounce back. So calm down before first week of February every thing will be okay

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by dennison4luv: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
You can also learn how to trade on ur own and that is better because the money MBA is paying you for ROI you can make it in a week. But the disadvantage is that if you burn your account you will not have any one to hold to refund you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Zezit: 12:59am On Dec 28, 2020
dennison4luv:
jealous and bitter minded people have been praying for MBA to crash, they are angry that people are receiving their ROI since, so when they heard the news that MBA has issues they became happy and amplified the news. This is witchcraft attitude that we are talking about. People now called MBA a ponzu scheme.
To the investors in MBA please don't let their words to lead you into depression or high blood pressure. One thing is for sure MBA is not a Ponzi scheme and certainly they will bounce back. I am not their investor but I am a forex trader and in this past month I lost millions of naira. But we will bounce back. So calm down before first week of February every thing will be okay

If you are not MBA investor and you are not a member of the MBA management, why are you telling investors that by February, everything will be okay? I know you are trying to give encouragement but
PLEASE DON'T GIVE US FALSE HOPE. It's not fair.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Zezit: 1:13am On Dec 28, 2020
jobark:

Don’t stress, your case is no different from people with verified accounts. What you’re seeing in that wallet is just a preprogrammed command to input/show figures at a set date and time.
The wallet balance is same as you typing N10,000,000.00 on your nairaland profile and waiting for the money to hit your account.

Until people start seeing actual money in their bank accounts and not wallets, Funds in mba remain an illusion.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Zezit: 1:15am On Dec 28, 2020
MBA just used the online migration as a ploy to cause distraction. It is not the reason for the delayed payment otherwise the offline investors who need not migrate online should be getting their ROIs but they are not. Most investors who got paid this December period invested less than N1m. MBA couldn't afford to pay the big boys because only two big investors ROI will swallow the chicken change they spread around for Christmas.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by ThePropertyGuy: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2020
Fund management? I doubt you know what it means. I weep. Financial literacy is something to be taken very seriously.

Everybody and their grandmas now think they can manage other peoples money. Zero antecedent, zero prospectus, zero credentials, zero regulation.

iamoluwatobi:
Season greetings to you.

In a bid to attain financial freedom and sustain exponential financial growth, many have lost their money to one investment or the other or one financial scheme for reasons unknown.

Here, any investment you bring to the table, we give you 20% ROI (Return on Investment) in 30 days!

What do we do?
1. Funds management
2. Real Estate
3. Cryptocurrency trading
4. Forex
5. Oil and gas

WhatsApp on 0*7*0*3*0*3*0*3*2*3*0
Let's deal and have a wonderful new year ahead

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by DUNKA(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2020
Priam:

Are you sure What about all those alerts that have been flying left, right and center, that's definitely from MBA. If you doubt me, ask DrAkpa as he just received his 17th ROI yesterday to flex the Xmas. grin

To be sure, I'd advice you do a top up on your account and also extend your contract.
you are funny
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by dennison4luv: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2020
Zezit:

If you are not MBA investor and you are not a member of the MBA management, why are you telling investors that by February, everything will be okay? I know you are trying to give encouragement but
PLEASE DON'T GIVE US FALSE HOPE. It's not fair.

I am telling you guys this because I am a forex trader and I know what is going on, so calm down and exercise some patient MBA will bounce back for good. They are not Ponzi scheme. I do advice people to trade on there own because it pays you more to trade on ur own but the only advantage is that if you burn your account you don't have who to hold responsible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by jobark: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2020
dennison4luv:

I am telling you guys this because I am a forex trader and I know what is going on, so calm down and exercise some patient MBA will bounce back for good. They are not Ponzi scheme. I do advice people to trade on there own because it pays you more to trade on ur own but the only advantage is that if you burn your account you don't have who to hold responsible

So if for example MBA traded forex and burnt the account, where will funds to trade and make up for ROI’s and capital repayment come from?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by jurybabe: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2020
Dholyboy:

Please how did you withdraw and how long did it take to drop in your account?

My friend made a withdrawal from his wallet but it has not dropped in his account

Please kindly explain his to withdraw, when you click on the withdraw button, are you supposed to type in the amount to be withdrawn or it will appear automatically?
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Chimaokigwe: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
jurybabe:

Please kindly explain his to withdraw, when you click on the withdraw button, are you supposed to type in the amount to be withdrawn or it will appear automatically?

Maxwell no give una manual?

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2020
Funny enough I was at MBA office few days before they closed for the year and new people were still coming to invest, instead of them to ask those people to hold on, they still went ahead to collect money. Why? That is very wrong

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by ahiboilandgas: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2020
Trayceey:
Funny enough I was at MBA office few days before they closed for the year and new people were still coming to invest, instead of them to ask those people to hold on, they still went ahead to collect money. Why? That is very wrong
maga no dey finish according to yahoo people ...
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by MrMcJay(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Trayceey:

Ponzi schemes are named after Charles Ponzi. While he was jailed, investors still brought their money to him in prison to help them invest.

MBA is a scam and there's never a shortage of gullible people willing to throw their money away.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by murphyrichy(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2020
Trayceey:
If those new investors can not hear, can't they see? (in odumeje's voice)
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by FlyHeight: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2020
Trayceey:

If them no collect the new money, how them wan take pay una

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
FlyHeight:

If them no collect the new money, how them wan take pay una

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.