Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) - Investment (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (78503 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by ChibeKs(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
NiRfreak:
There are many people who did MBA without panicking...even though the ROI somehow stopped... Nigeria is a difficult place to do business..bad Belle and govt policy can kill you over.night. You see...I can't understand why people who don't have a dime in the investment are the ones crying out loud like prophet of doom....I don't understand the toxicity.
It's a reason why I stopped telling people abt investment...we are just too bitter and negative.
Business fail, banks fail, govt fail, anyone can lose in forex but with right attitude, strategy, skill and discipline, you can make it in the long run in forex.....a dip in forex trading or any business doesn't make it a scam or Ponzi.
Some people will even call forex Ponzi scheme..lol.. any trading/investment model they don't understand is Ponzi. ....You people should calm down before you attract poverty and hypertension on ya head..........

Exactly what bi noticed
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by vexing(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
kcmichael:

Proof pls?? Online or offline?
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by kcmichael: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
vexing:

Alert proof here
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
Macelliot:

Anyone who never made a mistake never tried anything.
What does that got to do with Ponzi victims being the richest?

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Mightydude: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Money in your wallet or bank account ??
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Cryomancer: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Please I'm an old online investor on the MBA platform....

Anybody have any idea how I can withdraw my invested funds?... my 6months validity expires this December and I've sent them countless emails to rollover my funds and top up but till now no single response from them.

Abeg they should give me my money I am not doing again. embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by viazi: 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Cryomancer:
Please I'm an old online investor on the MBA platform....

Anybody have any idea how I can withdraw my invested funds?... my 6months validity expires this December and I've sent them countless emails to rollover my funds and top up but till now no single response from them.

Abeg they should give me my money I am not doing again. embarassed
U must do ha ha ha

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 1:10am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year to sensible people on Nairaland.

Those foolish enough to put their money in MBA forest can go collect their New Year greetings from Maxwell.
Greetings with 15% ROI. grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Resurgent2016: 5:17am On Jan 01, 2021
Whiteshield:

Those foolish enough to put their money in MBA forest can go collect their New Year greetings from Maxwell.

Happy new year everyone.

I have it on good authority that some boys living in one bedroom apartment in Port Harcourt are already designing another 15% a month investment website specially for you guys.

So just know that even if mba forex doesnt come back, there is another investment website being prepare specially for you guys. All you need to do is go and find the capital you will use to invest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Silverpurple: 7:00am On Jan 01, 2021
kcmichael:

Proof pls?? Online or offline?

This online or offline division is an old trick in the scam book. It is called divide-and-rule. Those of us that did MMM will remember a similar one when MMM was 1 year to shutting down. That is MMM Global and MMM United.

You guys need to unite to get your funds from that Pitakwa city boy. You should not be feeling comfortable over online or offline. This is same company, and same pocket.

Ciao

8 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 01, 2021
Silverpurple:

This online or offline division is an old trick in the scam book. It is called divide-and-rule. Those of us that did MMM will remember a similar one when MMM was 1 year to shutting down. That is MMM Global and MMM United.

You guys need to unite to get your funds from that Pitakwa city boy. You should not be feeling comfortable over online or offline. This is same company, and same pocket.

Ciao

cheesy grin

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
betting pays my bills now. in a month if u start with 100k you can make 50k to 80k. if you want to be doing this with me fee is #1500 per month..price will soon increase. everyone is welcomed. message me on WhatsApp 0nine0 1/2/6/8.7.2.5.2

If you don't make profit in a month from me, you can report me on nairaland as a scammer. Start with better money o so you can make good profit. with 50k you can make 25k to 30k profit in a month.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by meandmygod(m): 1:03am On Jan 02, 2021
Make we see Ur winnings na mbok sad

lovecares34:
betting pays my bills now. in a month if u start with 100k you can make 50k to 80k. if you want to be doing this with me fee is #1500 per month..price will soon increase. everyone is welcomed. message me on WhatsApp 0nine0 1/2/6/8.7.2.5.2

If you don't make profit in a month from me, you can report me on nairaland as a scammer. Start with better money o so you can make good profit. with 50k you can make 25k to 30k profit in a month.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 02, 2021
meandmygod:
Make we see Ur winnings na mbok sad

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2021
Join fast o na today I de start this month own o. guys are joining already WhatsApp 0nine0 1/2/6/8.7.2.5.2
make 50%-80% of your capital in a month through football betting...no time to waste time.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 02, 2021
lovecares34:
Join fast o na today I de start this month own o. guys are joining already WhatsApp 0nine0 1/2/6/8.7.2.5.2
make 50%-80% of your capital in a month through football betting...no time to waste time.
You are a thief and ijaguda.
Lazy youth, you will not see single prey.
This is all you know and how to console heartbroken, add more pain.
Why can't you open a betting forum for your victims.
Because you think everyone has same nitwit brain like you.
Nevusu that is what you are.
You don't even know how to put your plans together, ole.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

My brother happy new year. Wish you a prosperous new year.
My captain my king grin
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by guru90: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2021
Waiting on 5th Jan. 2021.............................

I will confirm by myself at Mba Office....

If i will forget my 2M at MBA Account.....

Because up till now, i never receive my ROI....

And they told me here that i should not invest with Them and i refused to listen them.......

No one to hold responsible about my Money....... Chai!!!!

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by FlyHeight: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2021
guru90:

And they told me here that i should not invest with Them and i refused to listen them.......

LOOOL it is well boss
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by dennison4luv: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
guru90:

Calm down and don't be depressed by the words of those that have bad mind or beefing MBA. MBA will bounce back and they will pay you. I am also a forex trader this past December month was really bad for us. I believe we will bounce back this January. The congress will confirm Joe Biden winner on January 6 and 20 he will be his swore in. So we believe that from 6 January that market will normalize and ROI will start going around agin

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
dennison4luv:

Calm down and don't be depressed by the words of those that have bad mind or beefing MBA. MBA will bounce back and they will pay you. I am also a forex trader this past December month was really bad for us. I believe we will bounce back this January. The congress will confirm Joe Biden winner on January 6 and 20 he will be his swore in. So we believe that from 6 January that market will normalize and ROI will start going around agin
So bad market on trade only affected mba while bara,Addy and other ponzi are still paying?
What about the large profit they made from their old trade?
You're a joke.

All these ponzi get time and season. Mba Is gone,Maxwell is made for life already and exhausted all his lies no more packaged to introduce to attract more new members because mba is crowded already.
Addy is next. Bara comes along.

None of these criminals trade forex

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
dennison4luv:

First, you blamed haters and naysayers
Then you blamed website upgrade
Then you said it is verification problem
Then you blamed Competitors
Then banks followed
Then you blamed SEC

How in God's name are you now blaming Joe Biden for the woes of MBA Forex? Why?
Do you think MBA victims are total blockheads who will swallow everything thrown at them?

DrAkpa, Coolangel54, Captainking, Aremso, Tope777, them say na Joe Biden no make them pay una.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by dennison4luv: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
It will certainly shock you guys

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by staga: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
dennison4luv:
It will certainly shock you guys

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by tunnex190: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Let's go listen to another lies.

It's happening very soon

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by kcmichael: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
tunnex190:
Let's go listen to another lies.

It's happening very soon

It's last year update ooo
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by athorello(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
The live podcast just ended.
Issues
Regulators
Migration
Bank

They will start process of liquidating capital.
No timeline given for repayments.
Maxwell is advising us against petitions and litigations cos it's faster way of shutting any investment down and investors not getting back their money.

In conclusion, keep wandering in MBA Forest. cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by kcmichael: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Finally Mba has come to an end. I pray my capital come back quickly
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by jabolo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
kcmichael:

One of the 'abuser and cursers' ... Your empowerers have long disappeared, as we predicted.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
kcmichael:

You had better move on, your capital is gone. The earlier you come to that realisation, the better you.

Let's just hope you have gotten wiser.

They real guys that play mba forex as a game (the paid agents and the early contributors) have desserted you: where is airsaylongcome, tope777,redscorpion, youngbuffet?

Those ones came as devils to drown the message that should have saved people like you and drakpa from falling for the scam but you guys foolishly kept supporting them and even joined in abusing us.

I have zero sympathy for you. The capital you have lost is the school fees you paid MBA forex to be taught a lesson about what a ponzi is

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
kcmichael:

When we warned you, you were busy insulting us. You won't get 1 penny cos you were foolish and senseless.

To compound your woes, DW Arerben, Tonso Elite and many others have also collapsed. Better go and pull out your money from Bara. Don't come back here and be shedding crocodile tears.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
athorello:
The live podcast just ended.
Issues
Regulators
Migration
Bank

They will start process of liquidating capital.
No timeline given for repayments.
Maxwell is advising us against petitions and litigations cos it's faster way of shutting any investment down and investors not getting back their money.

In conclusion, keep wandering in MBA Forest. cry

Thanks for this summary.

The party is over. Losers in the MBA scam should lick their wounds in silence. Don't disturb us with your tears abeg.

By the way, Airsaylong is now out of a job.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.