Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven (1417 Views)

A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by DannyXpress: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
Oya keep it coming cheesy cheesy

Just for fun
Happy Sunday
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by wumi2017(f): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pumpumking grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Melaye(f): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kingalabi
Piggyvestashawo
Miracood
Oluwadabira111...these guys fit gamble their lives away

Sarrki infact all APC and bubu supporters on NL grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by DannyXpress: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
Melaye:
Kingalabi
Piggyvestashawo
Miracood

Lol
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by DannyXpress: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
wumi2017:
Pumpumking grin
Pumpum shocked shocked

Na for gate angel go turn this guy back Lol
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by illicit(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
There's no heaven

1 Like

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
illicit:
There's no heaven

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Cholls(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
My brother Cholls
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by DannyXpress: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
illicit:
There's no heaven
Wow you are 100% right

Let's pretend there is
I will be so surprised to see you there tho

5 Likes

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
DannyXpress:

Pumpum shocked shocked

Na for gate angel go turn this guy back Lol

1 Like

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
FatherChristmas Satan/InspectorLawal Longpreek cheesy grin
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
Melaye:
Kingalabi
Piggyvestashawo
Miracood

You travelled?
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
Wait ooo. Which human being go enter heaven sef??
Nobody fit enter heaven ooo. Humans are too........ Make I no complete am before them go attack me. But the thing way I know be say,devil go get customers pass God.
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Avengerstv: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
Replying from heaven, yea heaven on earth
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Melaye(f): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Catfishing:
You travelled?
i dey oo ma niggah
Be like say you sef na alabi customer oo
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by DannyXpress: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Doja2000:
Wait ooo. Which human being go enter heaven sef??
Nobody fit enter heaven ooo. Humans are too........ Make I no complete am before them go attack me. But the thing way I know be say,devil go get customers pass God.

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
Melaye:

i dey oo ma niggah

Be like say you sef na alabi customer oo

You don forget prophet

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Melaye(f): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
Catfishing:

You don forget prophet
Ahhh ma niggah

You don leave alabi way ni

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Melaye:

Ahhh ma niggah

You don leave alabi way ni
It is a long story

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Juliusmalema2: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
Juliusmalema, Mysteryshopper, Melezanawi, Chino, etc.
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Melaye(f): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Catfishing:

It is a long story
My nigga I understand jare
E no easy

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Aurelius1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Righteousness2
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Melaye(f): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Aurelius1:
Righteousness2
why na
Oya make we add slawormir make them two be roommate

5 Likes

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Victerica(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
Melaye:

why na
Oya make we add slawormir make them two be roommate

Lol

Imagine Righteousness2 and Slawormir for one room sad

3 Likes

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Melaye(f): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
Victerica:

Lol

Imagine Righteousness2 and Slawormir for one room sad
cheesy cheesy e go bloody cos nobody go wan gree for each other

4 Likes

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Magnoliaa(f): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pocohantas most definitely. I no even need to think. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Aurelius1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Victerica:

Lol

Imagine Righteousness2 and Slawormiir for one room sad
One go take preaching take kill him second. The other one go take weed burst the pastor brain. grin

4 Likes

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Melaye(f): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
Aurelius1:
One go take preaching take kill him second. The other one go take weed burst the pastor brain. grin
asin ehn na survival of the fittest

1 Like

Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Catfishing:
FatherChristmas Satan/InspectorLawal Longpreek cheesy grin
grin
Re: Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven by Plut01: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2021

Davash and Kriss can never enter heaven........Their bad mouths are not what heaven dwellers would want in their midst.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) / How Do I Address this? / She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.