Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters (25312 Views)

God Of Iron Will Kill You', Policeman Tells Arrested Protesters / Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by tballeyy(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2020
#END BAD GOVERNMENT IN NIGER**
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Zuss: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:
If you put SARS and Yahoo in the same sentence, I see you as an intellectually dumb person tbh. You've seen over 2000 videos of police brutality and harrasment, how many videos have you seen of SARS doing their real job? How many times have SARS actually intercepted a kidnapping or challenged armed robbers. It is a special anti robbery squad ffs.. They should operate like SWAT, GIGN, etc.

Nobody is saying End EFCC! You people just go to school but you actually don't think.

In saner climes, you monitor Cyber Space, track a fraudster and arrest him and charge him to court. How many Yahoo boys have SARS charged to court? Can they even? That's not their jurisdiction. They just collect bribe and the Yahoo boy goes back to the street. How does that solve shit? This is not a fight for Yahoo boys, it is a fight for humanity. If we actually want to fight Cyber crime, we would step up cyber surveillance by EFCC..

Some of you just come online but leave your brain offline!

Well said cool

2 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2020
efemena5050:
do u think an HIV infected will be proud tht he/she is an HIV patient.....showbiz freelancing indeed.....note if u must reply this pls use ur head nd not ur kidney
what are you saying sef, the guy is a DJ.

Is dj now an offence in this "Sharia country", are Dj not showbiz freelancers, can a DJ not dress in hip hop fashion sense to get to his audience?

If he was into Yahoo how much is dj work he should struggle with?

Would he carry an implicative phone when he knows the consequences or is a Yahoo boy

You people and your assumption mentality is the same with sars

3 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by HIV1: 10:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Sars is my concern. And if you feel insulted by his comment,then it's obvious you are one of the intellectually dumb persons he was talking about, hence the reason for your barking grin grin
You need to read and understand, in as much as I am well impressed with his composition and agree with his points mentioned. What I did not like is that last sentence where he abused people with contrary opinion. You can pass across information without in sults. I won't blame you, your exposure might be very low. Also you have low IQ.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by karnap(m): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2020
write #endSars put it in an offering box,let's take our matter to God instead of this damn governmentundecided

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Askng(m): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2020
What about China
What about China?
When they compel you to stay home,
imposing cloaks on nature's beauty
as a fellow friend becomes a foe
and the media unhorsed propaganda
Can we all all ask
what about china?

When old Brit's prime minister
masked tyranny by orders
confining millions to solitude
for the fear of his fickle frame
susceptible to the Wuhan's scourge
can we all ask,
what about China?

When confused men make projections
to feed the greed of the tech giants
or to maintain the cult of the pharmacy
as the media control our lives
as we surrender our freedom to fear
can we all ask
what about China?

So fast was the manipulations
so wide did it spread
so gullible were we all without reasons
to ascent to the communist schemes
who will ask my questions?
Are they clear of the scourge, and we are not?
Can we all ask
what about China?

Communism mocks you all
Perestroika and glasnost seeks revenge
so while your media makes the rouse
as ignorant men speculates,
turning humans to masked animals
obfuscating nature's beauty
can we all ask,
what about China?

https://www.poetrysoup.com/poem/what_about_china_1294285
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Duggedised12(f): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:
If you put SARS and Yahoo in the same sentence, I see you as an intellectually dumb person tbh. You've seen over 2000 videos of police brutality and harrasment, how many videos have you seen of SARS doing their real job? How many times have SARS actually intercepted a kidnapping or challenged armed robbers. It is a special anti robbery squad ffs.. They should operate like SWAT, GIGN, etc.

Nobody is saying End EFCC! You people just go to school but you actually don't think.

In saner climes, you monitor Cyber Space, track a fraudster and arrest him and charge him to court. How many Yahoo boys have SARS charged to court? Can they even? That's not their jurisdiction. They just collect bribe and the Yahoo boy goes back to the street. How does that solve shit? This is not a fight for Yahoo boys, it is a fight for humanity. If we actually want to fight Cyber crime, we would step up cyber surveillance by EFCC..

add more mic ,louder for the people in the back.

Many of them are paid government agents ,they not Only leave their brain but their conscience offline too.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by HIV1: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Ladycewhy , you are Olodo
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by DoubleEngine007: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

God bless you..

2 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by pweshdodo(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2020
maxweb:

You stole my ftc cool
Lol sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Reallbiz10: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2020
#EndSarsnow.

Check my signature for inquiry

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by waslag11(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2020
ok
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Orestino(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
many of them are government agents on nairaland.

No wonder
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by uniqueboi1(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2020
pweshdodo:
They should legalize gun in Nigeria make we turn am to call of duty

Walahi
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Twoclans(f): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2020
The truth should be told about the security agencies in Nigeria.Those guys honestly do not earn their pay and it is not their fault .The decay in this country is alarming.

How is it possible that people cannot ply our highways peacefully? Instead we have security personnel dragging train stations with civilians just because they are equally scared of going through the Kaduna to Abuja expressway.

SARS should go and keep our high ways safe even if it means mounting them within every 15 minutes drive.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by ViktorCash: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2020
grin grin
pweshdodo:
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Gainman: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Tell me why federal government will not use Graduates like toilet tissue.
(A) President Buhari enhanced you after two years and still promised not to send you back to the streets. Where are you today?
(B) personal assistance to the President on job creation added that your vote is your permanent if you can return buhari back to the office and you did. Where are you today?
(C) Community Policing was for you but today villages slowpoke are been recruited not you. Where are you today?
(D) Some of you resigned from your private work because of monitoring team to serve Nigeria
WHY are you crying today?
(1) Because you are so quiet
(2) Because you don't know your rights
(3) Because your mentality is too low that you cannot fight government
Where are repentant Boko haram today?
Trained Abroad
(a) Because they are against Nigeria
(b) Because federal government are begging them of what they want
(c) Because they used violent act against government
Look for a black goat while it is still daytime
Wake up
Who are the government?
Let make things happen all over the state's in Nigeria
Together we stand
Divided we fall
You cannot have peace without war
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by femlad97(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
pweshdodo:
its not up to that baba..... if buhari do that omo Nigeria do scatter b dat....because apart from SARS I have some lecturer I want to kill.... baba be calming down.... is not up-to that
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Rawhumper(m): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
The Presidency is there thinking this was Biafra
war he is handling, been adamant.

He fails to realize this is a nationwide anger.
Like one intelligent dude rightfully said on
channels today, if the govt fails to listen to the
clarion call of Nigerians, this may take to
another turn and givt should know that the
Army too is not happy with it and who makes
up the Army,junior officers and non
commissioned officers.These are the backbone
of the Army not Generals and Colonels.

Most youths are ready to die, because remaining silent is DEATH itself!

Mikecold:
Yes EndSars

Alot of the people saying reform sars are just saying that so as to cause confusion, if you are not saying end sars then keep quiet cause your silence is even better.

They would try to blackmail every Pro endsars campaigner as fraudster but reforms have always been made in sars yet it gets worst.

Sars is an anti youth agency, i know a friend who is into showbiz freelancing (DJ) he wasn't Yahoo but sars picked him one time they seized his phone before you know it they transferred their own Yahoo files into his phone and went straight to the file, my guy was confused.

He bailed himself with #150k that day

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by federal9: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
The memory is still fresh in my head. That night they came on a hilux and started packing as many boys they can see. Gun shots filled the air as I was about to make my exist from the football viewing Center. I saw men in black, numbering to 9, chasing and catching as many as they could.

I saw them and ran in back like a rat that was smoothly scratcing its mouth on a carton. I decided to peep while climbing a stone to get a vantage position so as not to miss any line for my listeners.

A guy dressed in single and trouser, left his abode and made way to get bean cake(moi koi) at his favourite customer spot at the bus stop. After buy moi koi worth of #100, he paid the woman in her 60s, waiting on his balance, he decided to cross the main road for bread. Unknown to him, he was made to enter the hilux by the men in black(SARS). On sighting this, I wished I was a soldier man, fully kitted, and was returning back from work. I would have saved him. I echoed silently to the air.

Oh! Poor man, he's taken that day. Even the woman owing him his balance crossed and was explaining that he is innocent. What is his crime? The woman asked, but the men in black don't have an answer.

Among the guys caught, some were bailing themselves with the little they have on them. It was so horrific that night. Innocent youth were packed like goats, gun shots in the air, rough driving as they made their entry in the sense that one would think they are armed robbers.

That is why I join the chorus, "#End SARS"

5 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by ofiko123(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Why should protesters be arrested, everyone has a right to demonstrate..in saner climes peaceful demonstration and protest are allowed freely but I don't really trust Nigerian protesters they love to cause trouble.. Nigeria as a country needs total overhauling..
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Jostoman: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

I respect you my brother

2 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by omooba969(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's the standard of education in Nigeria - nothing to write home about. It's sad that majority of those commenting on this issue are graduates.

Knowledge they say is power but their level of knowledge is not enough to exude power. smiley

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by lekbel09(m): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

People like that foolish girl called sapphire should see this
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Rawhumper(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
Whenever i see this your moniker i smile
honestly.

TWOCLANS!! Abeg what did two clans do to you grin grin?

Back to the topic, one guy above said it all.
This is not a fight for yahoo guys but a fight
for justice. Nobody is calling for end EFCC,
NDLEA, etc but SARS.

Its a very wonderful development to see
Nigerians getting sense and waking up from
slumber.
These days there are less and less political
thugs fighting for these political moneybags during elections. Its really a welcome development.

Happy sunday!!

Twoclans:
The truth should be told about the security agencies in Nigeria.Those guys honestly do not earn their pay and it really is not their fault .The decay in this country is alarming.

How is it possible that people cannot ply our highways peacefully? Instead we have security personnel dragging train stations with civilians just because they are equally scared of going through the Kaduna to Abuja expressway.

SARS should go and keep our high ways safe even if it means mounting them within every 15 minutes drive.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by tot(f): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

Buygala, before you post that your nonsense crap on another thread, kindly read this comment above line by line. Gracias.
Same goes for silvernorgold, thatfairguy1 and all the other agents trying to twist the narrative.

Duggedised12:

Many of them are paid government agents ,they not Only leave their brain but their conscience offline too.

They know themselves and we know them too.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Aboki1993: 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Na criminal attitude don't say anything if u are not a criminal
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by tot(f): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Duggedised12:

Very true and it's quite obvious. You see them posting senseless comments all over the place that no normal person will post.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by kroosx: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

thanks for this.. I'm happy it's on the FP.. People saying reform SARS because of robbers and all... Have you ever seen the SARS operatives intercepting thieves and kidnappers.. And really how many news updates have you seen on Sars raiding yahoo boys hideout and charging them to court.. That's why we have the EFCC for crying out loud... SARS no even supposed dey stand for road or they patrol for mini bus or Seinna vehicle... They don't even dress professional like govt officials... These lots are thieves and nothing more... Imagine SARS beat up my guy in auchi because he uploaded a pic of a downloaded Benz in his status just to prank people... People started congratulating him... Only for SARS to check his phone and said he has a Lexus car and they he should pay 3million..like what the Bleep is going on... They beat out 110k from him... Even after showing them his coper I'd card.. Using cutlass to flog them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra / Buhari Proposes N7.2trn Budget For 2017 / Nigerians, Others To Close Businesses In Zimbabwe By January 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.