Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,024 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters (25461 Views)

God Of Iron Will Kill You', Policeman Tells Arrested Protesters / Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
tot:

Buygala, before you post that your nonsense crap on another thread, kindly read this comment above line by line. Gracias.
Same goes for silvernorgold, thatfairguy1 and all the other agents trying to twist the narrative.

They know themselves and we know them too.

My sister, your hatred for me no go end SARS..

It's not a crime to fight for the progress of my country. cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by tot(f): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, your hatred for me no go end SARS..

It's not a crime to fight for the progress of my country. cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

Uncle, stop defending evil. I don't hate you but I detest the activities of people like you.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Gentlesafe: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
that's it

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Slynation(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:
If you put SARS and Yahoo in the same sentence, I see you as an intellectually dumb person tbh. You've seen over 2000 videos of police brutality and harrasment, how many videos have you seen of SARS doing their real job? How many times have SARS actually intercepted a kidnapping or challenged armed robbers. It is a special anti robbery squad ffs.. They should operate like SWAT, GIGN, etc.

Nobody is saying End EFCC! You people just go to school but you actually don't think.

In saner climes, you monitor Cyber Space, track a fraudster and arrest him and charge him to court. How many Yahoo boys have SARS charged to court? Can they even? That's not their jurisdiction. They just collect bribe and the Yahoo boy goes back to the street. How does that solve shit? This is not a fight for Yahoo boys, it is a fight for humanity. If we actually want to fight Cyber crime, we would step up cyber surveillance by EFCC..

Some of you just come online but leave your brain offline!
On point..... One cannot even keep beards in this country peacefully anymore

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
tot:

Uncle, stop defending evil. I don't hate you but I detest the activities of people like you.

My sister, that's your imagination. I'll never support evil. Maybe you are misunderstanding me. I am not in support of SARS evil. My point is that instead of calling for the end of SARS, the entire police force, including SARS, should be completely overhauled.

I am also against those using it as an opportunity to wreak havoc on innocent people.

God knows I mean well for my dear country, Nigeria.
May God bless us all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by okafor200(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
PLEASE LORD! HAVE MERCY ON ME! for I have sinned.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Naijaarchive(m): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
Our senators and reps are completely useless.... Asin completely useless

2 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by tot(f): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, that's your imagination. I'll never support evil. Maybe you are misunderstanding me. I am not in support of SARS evil. My point is that instead of calling for the end of SARS, the entire police force, including SARS, should be completely overhauled.

I am also against those using it as an opportunity to wreak havoc on innocent people.

God knows I mean well for my dear country, Nigeria.
May God bless us all..

That wasn't the tune you were singing yesterday, maybe now that it's gained momentum you are changing your stance.

At the end of the day, we all want a better country and that starts by being objective in our comments, instead of adamantly supporting anything the govt does even when it's anti-people.

God sees us all and will judge us all for our motives and actions.

Enough said.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by tot(f): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
Naijaarchive:
Our senators and reps are completely useless.... Asin completely useless

No one has heard from them, they probably think they are exempt. Surprise surprise, it will hit them from a least expected angle.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by kroosx: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
tot:

No one has heard from them, they probably think they are exempt. Surprise surprise, it will hit them from a least expected angle.
Na only two bring bill wey go ban generator them sabi
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by tot(f): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
kroosx:
Na only two bring bill wey go ban generator them sabi

Don't mind them. Yeye people.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Naijaarchive(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
tot:

It's so annoying.... Knowing that it's even one of their responsibilities.... I feel really angry

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by tot(f): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Naijaarchive:

It's so annoying.... Knowing that it's even one of their responsibilities.... I feel really angry

Exactly. When it's time to fight for their allowances, they become vocal. It's very annoying but they will eventually reap what they are sowing.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by rollandben(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
These people are just calling for disaster!
do they think there is a place to go when we have been pushed to the wall!!
Police and SARS doesn't have the bullets that will kill all of us. they should know that. if they continue proven stubborn, they will all see what will happen next
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by ThatFairGuy1: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
tot:

Buygala, before you post that your nonsense crap on another thread, kindly read this comment above line by line. Gracias.
Same goes for silvernorgold, thatfairguy1 and all the other agents trying to twist the narrative.

I don't understand you. They're not doing what they ought to be doing that's why we call for their Reformation and not total scrap. Check through my past posts.

Moreso, To think I am a paid agent is an absurdity. As if SARS do not terrorize my people as well.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Duggedised12(f): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
tot:

many of them are paid agents of government, working only for the interest of their masters even if it affects their family members, so long as they get paid ,it doesn't matter to them.

They will tell you scrapping sars will lead to spike in armed robbery,as if sars have been doing their job to begin with.

Sars officer are busy using pos to extort money from iphone owners and dreadlocks carriers while neglecting their assigned duty. Technically ,we have obviously been surviving without sars.

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by tot(f): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Duggedised12:
many of them are paid agents of government, working only for the interest of their masters even if it affects their family members, so long as they get paid ,it doesn't matter to them.

They will tell you scrapping sars will lead to spike in armed robbery,as if sars have been doing their job to begin with.

Sars officer are busy using pos to extort money from iphone owners and dreadlocks carriers while neglecting their assigned duty. Technically ,we have obviously been surviving without sars.

I know o, we see their posts littered everywhere. It's just disgraceful. No honor or self respect, they will defend ANYTHING. Eventually, their chickens will come home to roost, you can't defend evil and escape it.

As for SARS, they have reached their waterloo this time around.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by tot(f): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I don't understand you. They're not doing what they ought to be doing that's why we call for their Reformation and not total scrap. Check through my past posts.

Moreso, To think I am a paid agent is an absurdity. As if SARS do not terrorize my people as well.

Reform something that has been reformed several times in the past 2-3 years yet has worsened with more innocent lives sent to an early grave. Does that sound logical? Fear God na.

Absurdity? What is hidden will come to light eventually.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:
If you put SARS and Yahoo in the same sentence, I see you as an intellectually dumb person tbh. You've seen over 2000 videos of police brutality and harrasment, how many videos have you seen of SARS doing their real job? How many times have SARS actually intercepted a kidnapping or challenged armed robbers. It is a special anti robbery squad ffs.. They should operate like SWAT, GIGN, etc.

Nobody is saying End EFCC! You people just go to school but you actually don't think.

In saner climes, you monitor Cyber Space, track a fraudster and arrest him and charge him to court. How many Yahoo boys have SARS charged to court? Can they even? That's not their jurisdiction. They just collect bribe and the Yahoo boy goes back to the street. How does that solve shit? This is not a fight for Yahoo boys, it is a fight for humanity. If we actually want to fight Cyber crime, we would step up cyber surveillance by EFCC..

Some of you just come online but leave your brain offline!
very true bro

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by ThatFairGuy1: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Duggedised12:

Truth they have many bad eggs among them which is why we call for Reformation and not scrapping.

Emboldened, FOR WHAT IS ABBA KYARI KNOWN PLEASE?
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Kokaine(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
pweshdodo:
They should legalize gun in Nigeria make we turn am to call of duty
grin grin grin grin grin the way the thing is just falling on deaf ears despite the global attention it has received is quite disturbing
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Godsonjoe: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
DURING THE TIME IPOB ARE PROTESTING AND GOT ARRESTED, MOST OF YOU PPL MOCKED THEM AND CALL THEM ALL SORTS NAMES...
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Duggedised12(f): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Truth they have many bad eggs among them which is why we call for Reformation and not scrapping.

Emboldened, FOR WHAT IS ABBA KYARI KNOWN PLEASE?
kyari is one man while the rest are busy searching people's phones and hairstyles .

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by studentofTruth: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
studentofTruth:

Thank you brother. You simply stated my mind.

I dare any of those dumb fellows to show just one incidence where SARS charged a fraudster to court!

SARs should be in their barracks and get radioed when there's a violent crime, just like SWAT and GIGN.

As it stands now, they have lost their goodwill. They have to be dismantled and a new tactical unit for violent crime set up.

Finally, they heeded to the voice of reason.

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
adeoba2008:
Nice
So nice.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by maasoap(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

[s] Some of you just come online but leave your brain offline! [/s]

That's why sensible people like me are saying #reform, #retrain and #refocus SARS. They're to go after armed robbers, kidnappers and other violent criminals. Ending them doesn't solve the problem they're created for in the first place
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by maasoap(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Duggedised12:
many of them are paid agents of government, working only for the interest of their masters even if it affects their family members, so long as they get paid ,it doesn't matter

Paid agents my as$, many of you just to comment like you dropped from the Mars. Who is paying who? You have your opinions on issues and others have theirs too. But typical Nigerian like you always believe that your opinion is superior and would want others to keep quiet thereby resorting to blackmail.

tot:

I know o, we see their posts littered everywhere. It's just disgraceful. No honor or self respect, they will defend ANYTHING. Eventually, their chickens will come home to roost, you can't defend evil and escape it.

And you, the hate and venom in you may eventually consume you. People like you only think of today but not tomorrow. When armed robbers and kidnappers start to frustrate your life, you will begin to shout and wail again. Forgetting that you were the one who demanded for the head to be cut because of headache instead of taking panadol. Mtcheeew!!!
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by tot(f): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
maasoap:

Paid agents my as$, many of you just to comment like you dropped from the Mars. Who is paying who? You have your opinions on issues and others have theirs too. But typical Nigerian like you always believe that your opinion is superior and would want others to keep quiet thereby resorting to blackmail.

And you, the hate and venom in you may eventually consume you. People like you only think of today but not tomorrow. When armed robbers and kidnappers start to frustrate your life, you will begin to shout and wail again. Forgetting that you were the one who demanded for the head to be cut because of headache instead of taking panadol. Mtcheeew!!!
[/s]

Oh please, shut it.
The comment entered you to the extent of typing a whole useless epistle. Govt apologist. Mscheeew!!
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Earnonline7: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Yeah
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by maasoap(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]

Oh please, shut it.
The comment entered you to the extent of typing a whole useless epistle.

Lol. Like you didn't type more than that.

Govt apologist. Mscheeew!!

I don't know that we should all be govt antagonists.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by tot(f): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
maasoap:

Lol. Like you didn't type more than that.

I don't know that we should all be govt antagonists.

Yes, we know you are mediocre, that is why you have no sense of how things should work normally. Mr Govt apologist. Sorry is your name.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by maasoap(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
tot:

Yes, we know you are mediocre, that is why you have no sense of how things should work normally. Mr Govt apologist. Sorry is your name.

You still don't get miss tot, I'm not bound by your opinion or what you might perceive as right or wrong and vice versa. Grow sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday / Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola, Running Mate As APC Candidates / Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.