Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters (25275 Views)

God Of Iron Will Kill You', Policeman Tells Arrested Protesters / Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by tot(f): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
maasoap:

You still don't get miss tot, I'm not bound by your opinion or what you might perceive as right or wrong and vice versa. Grow sense

Who gives a hoot about your opinion, mr mediocrity?
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by maasoap(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
tot:

Who gives a hoot about your opinion, mr mediocrity?

And I'm telling you that I don't give shii about yours. So, stop trying to impose it
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by tot(f): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
maasoap:

And I'm telling you that I don't give shii about yours. So, stop trying to impose it

Then stop quoting me and writing useless epistles. Apologist.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by maasoap(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Now, I have stopped quoting you, antagonist.
Re: Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters by Duggedised12(f): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
maasoap:

Paid agents my as$, many of you just to comment like you dropped from the Mars. Who is paying who? You have your opinions on issues and others have theirs too. But typical Nigerian like you always believe that your opinion is superior and would want others to keep quiet thereby resorting to blackmail.

And you, the hate and venom in you may eventually consume you. People like you only think of today but not tomorrow. When armed robbers and kidnappers start to frustrate your life, you will begin to shout and wail again. Forgetting that you were the one who demanded for the head to be cut because of headache instead of taking panadol. Mtcheeew!!!
It has been proven time and time again that there are party agents and bmc agents on this forum, so you want to convince all of us here that they suddenly went quiet? Ofcourse they will all bring out their alternate monikers.

Say what you want ,but it's a fact that there are government paid agents on nairaland.EOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adewale Giwa To Gani Adams: Resign If You Can’t Sacrifice Your Life For Yorubas / 20,000 APC Members In Kwara Renounce Party / APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.