Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS (53947 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores Against Her Former Club As Barcelona Beat Bay FC 5-2 / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Niode: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
CuntMiner:
shey make thunder fire you if u never do internet fraud.. na question ooooo.. no be only forex

See fool wey Dey ask mumu question.. keep asking me as if you don’t do it
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Edeyoung: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
tot:

You are a THIEF. Change your ways before you get destroyed. You are already on fast track on the path of destruction. Change while you can!!

Hating consumes you need the advice... Bro
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by tot(f): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

Hating consumes you need the advice... Bro

Repent and save yourself from destruction. Last warning.
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Stargerbanks: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
tongue
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by omooba969(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
Edeyoung:

And our society will always frown at the rich and d poor will always hate the rich even for no reasons

Bro wakeup
[/s]

Gibberish - Wake up about what exactly?
That FRAUD should be seen as tolerable or justifiable?

If you're talking about injustice & inequality in the society, that's understandable - but FRAUD; just forget it niggar.
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by jimter44(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
PureGoldh:
I just like this lady...no strings attached sha
Marry her, pls.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by jacoik(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Antoeni:
Even God Loves Dreadlocks, That's Why He Gave it to Samson, Not Know Delilah Was Working For SARS
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear guy u don mad finish oooooo. u say aunt delilah dey work for sars?

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Earnonline7: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oh
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:
Leave our yahoo boys alone, why help fight a nigerian, for another country against your people, and foolish nigerias who are jealous of the extravagant life of these yahoo boys speak evil of them, if they give them a chance they will mob this yahoo boys and commit xenophobic attacks on them out of jealousy because they are rich and young

Many youth have left armed robberies, cultism because of this economic trends, these people the yahoo boys are targeting once stole in our land too to developed thiers, and their people didnt call them criminals or harras them for it, and they even insulted us ontop their stealing

Lets go back to history, festac 1977, when nigeria demanded the festac head from the British for the festac festival, they refused claiming ownership to it, at a point they instead to loan it to Nigeria but later changed their minds and insisted the mask was too frigile to be transported, something that doesn't even belong to them, which they stole, that same festac mask is still making millions for them at the British museum till date, Rockefeller bought one of that mask for the American museum too, these festac mask is rated along Egyptian art and greece art

So let our boys breathe did they kill Jesus, or steal from fellow Nigerians, if a nigerian defraud you report him, and if they want to go for young ritualist they know how to go about it, instead of extorting young boys and instilling fear on everyone who wants to dress as they want

These yahoo boys are moving the economy and helping people too, if you're doing you legal hustle face it, and stop hating on yahoo boys because they are richer than you are, you all are just as worse as the south africans who commit xenophobic attacks on rich and prosperous Africans

Lastly, why help Americans fight a nigerian, why shoot them for American

All i see is hate from the poor on the rich, before you begin to hate on yahoo boys hate on the politicans first and try fighting them before we can justify your hate on young rich boys

Hypocrite everywhere

Endsars or reformed them

We dont want a society were these boys start carrying arms against the police it would be terrible
And may GOD bless nigeria plenty!!!
u know because of the activities yahoo yahoo boys many nigerians cant do any legit business online shey? Lets not glorify fraud abeg

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
gideonite98:
I guess everybody have their personal reason why they want SARS to end
Me no dey under the category of people wey get wahala with SARS so make I no be hypocrite to dey talk wetin I no sabi

By the way this woman is fit o
See laps!
Happy sunday
anybody can be a victim oo
there was one story i saw on newsline around 2017 about a guy in football viewing center who was shot by a stray bullet form Sars.Sars came to the center to arrest some guys under accusations that dem be yahoo boys.During an argument one of the sars officers turned his rifle on one of the guys and release bullet.The guy who was shot and died wasnt even involved in the arguement.Na where im siddon on his jejeli minding his business na dere bullet meet am and he died on the sport.Sars shouldnt be used to settle domestic dispute or be harrasing guys with phones and laptops,Let them face armed robbers and herdsmen.Their excesses can affect anybody wether u choose to be involved or u are an observer.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
CuntMiner:
are u minding them, gloryfing fraud.. very stupid set of people
my bro doing a legit online business sometimes find it difficult for his clients especially in the US to send him money for services rendered
why because most americans use paypal as a form means to pay u for any service u render and paypal has been blocked in nigeria due to the notorious activities of yahooboys.How im dey receive his payment is through my paypal then i send his money to him to hius naija account.Most ppl in nigeria who defend fraudsters dont know the effect their activties are having online.Anytime u want to do a business online as soon as dem know say u be nigerian dem go run.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
phineas:
That said someone needs to articulate the end sars requests and strike out the stupid ones

Stop cutting our hair.very valid one

Don't profile African hair as criminal..very valid

Leave yahoo boys alone..very stupid.
all handles promoting this one should be noted and stored for opportunity for efcc investigation and possible arrest

Stop arbitrary search without warrant.very valid

Stop kidnappings in the name of arrests. Very valid

I need help with the rest

Stop arresting men and women wearing tattoos and tagging them as cultists/armed robbers : valid
stop arresting youths who wear skinny jeans and tagging them as yahoo boys: very valid

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bahdsypha:

I was on low cut
Shirt tucked in..corporate
I was with an iPhone(my only crime)
They probably spared you because they weren't in the mood or maybe they thought you had nothing to offer
even if u well dressed and ur hair is well cut if they see u with phone or laptop they can still harrass u
Its only in nigeria that when u holding a good phone or laptop u are automatically regarded as a fraudster.Outside nigeria is ensential that as a student or a professional u must have a laptop cos without it u cant peform ur function effectively.Nigeria too backward abeg

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Edeyoung: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
lefulefu:
u know because of the activities yahoo yahoo boys many nigerians cant do any legit business online shey? Lets not glorify fraud abeg

Nah, white dont just feel excited doing business with blacks it is not a nigerian thing

It is not like the scammers tell the white they are nigerians after been scammed by them

Dont mistake it,
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

Nah, white dont just feel excited doing business with blacks it is not a nigerian thing

It is not like the scammers tell the white they are nigerians after been scammed by them

Dont mistake it,
.My brother his clients know he is black but he dare not tell them he's nigerian.The ones he told initially he is nigerian they ran away.Note its not only nigerians who do scam though but the way we promote it and support it is what is casting us out.And apart from that most online money withdrawal or transfer apps like paypal and others dont work in naija cos of the activities of yahooboys
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

Dont mistake it,
not all whites are stupid.from ur accent on the phone they can easily tell u nigerian even if u using a picture of a white man or white woman on ur profile cheesy
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by 9jaboom: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
If you get PayPal funds,cashapp funds,Zelle,Venmo,Rmb for sell you can hit me up on WhatsApp and if you want to buy funds you can ask if I have it available
+2349074102658
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by maasoap(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung
Leave our yahoo boys alone, why help fight a nigerian, for another country against your people,

Until they empty your account, then you will understand that white or foreigners are not their only victims. You knew that already, because you are of them.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Idamond: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
m140:
#reformsars #endyahooyahoo
see how foolish u are #reformsars #endyahooyahoo.
why not #createjobs
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by Adrian9(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Then you are a reading and inspired introvert. The world is not making sense anymore. Two days ago, I felt the designer should the show if he cant handle it, but may be he has a grand plan.
Do you have an Etheruem wallet?

If you don't, get it via luno.com

There is currently an Etheruem give away of 1.5 ETH (240,000k)

Copy and Log on to the link at my personal text in my profile ,add your ETH wallet address to claim it .

PAYOUT DATE IS ON THE 15TH OF OCTOBER 2020
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by phineas: 6:51am On Oct 14, 2020
lefulefu:

Stop arresting men and women wearing tattoos and tagging them as cultists/armed robbers : valid
stop arresting youths who wear skinny jeans and tagging them as yahoo boys: very valid

Valid
Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by m140(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2020
Idamond:

see how foolish u are
#reformsars
#endyahooyahoo.

why not #createjobs
#createjob, #endyahooyahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Ousmane Dembele / Super Eagles Keeper Nwabili Returns Back To His South Africa Club Chippa United / Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.