Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

My Country Of Birth Failed Me But The US Navy Saw Potentials In Me -Nigerian Man - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Country Of Birth Failed Me But The US Navy Saw Potentials In Me -Nigerian Man (2125 Views)

Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea / JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video) / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Country Of Birth Failed Me But The US Navy Saw Potentials In Me -Nigerian Man by RuggedSniper: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pablo25:
A Nigerian man has renounced his nationality after he got into the United States Navy and he gave his reason for taking such an action.

According to the man known as Aregbesola, he was jobless for years in his country of birth (Nigeria), however the U.S found potentials in him and he’s now a better person.

His post read ;

I was jobless for so many years, my country of birth (Nigeria, now renounced) failed me, but the U.S NAVY saw potentials in me and made me a fine ass sailor, working on Jet engines.

Source: https://www.solely4kids.com/2020/10/my-country-of-birth-failed-me-but-us.html
^^^Nigerian-American/Oduan-American fine ass sailor. grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Struggles Any Nigerian Who Has Done Masters Abroad Will Understand / My Bicycle Trip From Dakar, Senegal To Lagos, Nigeria / Anyone In The Uk planning a short trip to Dubai For This August Bank Holiday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.