Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant (3809 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Gisbourne44: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2020
No post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Don't be an idiot.

You support her, yet she had raw s.Ex with some guy for 5K!

5 bleeping K ! I mean...

and you are here asking for advice?

Use your mind, G.

Md- stay away from her, support her with cash (if you will). Baby comes, do a DNA test, if it's yours. Collect your child and leave the babe. She's not mentally, emotionally and physically ready for whatever you want with her. Anything asides these, you will keep regretting.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Sonfethopia: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Your story is almost same as mine, if u go through my topics you will find it.
My dear ,it won't end well at last.

First of all dosconnect with the girl,.support her till sje gives birth, after that do a DNA, if the child is yours take care of the baby.

The girl and even Nigerian law won't let you take the child from the girl like that.

The child is her source of income.from.you. you taking the child means she has no incom.

When the child.gets to 6 file for custody thats all.

If no be your own, japa

Dont make mistake.of.taking care of the child without DNA

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Uzomacharles: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
So you plan to marry this girl?

if yes,then you're not a man

You think being a man is only taking care of a girl when you can't take decision..

I no see were you take serious decision for this writeup

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Gisbourne44: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
topcatking:
Don't be an idiot.

You support her, yet she had raw s.Ex with some guy for 5K!

5 bleeping K ! I mean...

and you are here asking for advice?

Use your mind, G.

Md- stay away from her, support her with cash (if you will). Baby comes, do a DNA test, if it's yours. Collect your child and leave the babe. She's not mentally, emotionally and physically ready for whatever you want with her. Anything asides these, you will keep regretting.

She said they used condom
What baffled me with this was she said even after the did it

That when she got home, she drank agbo and even took postinor 2 the following day

That was another confusing statement because I don’t see why you would take agbo and postinor if you had protected sex with someone

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Gisbourne44: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Uzomacharles:
So you plan to marry this girl?

if yes,then you're not a man

You think being a man is only taking care of a girl when you can't take decision..

I no see were you take serious decision for this writeup

I don’t even know how I manage to like her a lot

Sometimes I tell her if she is using juju
That the day it would fail

It would be a bad ending for her

I really liked her

The things she told me about her past I didnt say any here because she told me willingly so it was easy to move past them

The one bothering me are those she didn’t tell which I found out and she later owned up that they were true (after several lies and denial)

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Uzomacharles: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Gisbourne44:

I don’t even know how I manage to like her a lot

Sometimes I tell her if she is using juju
That the day it would fail

It would be a bad ending for her

I really liked her

The things she told me about her past I didnt say any here because she told me willingly so it was easy to move past them

The one bothering me are those she didn’t tell which I found out and she later owned up that they were true (after several lies and denial)

if you dream on getting married to this girl then know you're building your house on a sinking sand

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by baralatie(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
well! it has happened but it is not as simple as you would want it.

I understand your parents stand and actions.it is just that you did not manage it well.you should given your parents number the first time they asked for it.

the thing about pregnancy situations is that when it is surrounded with the multiple results .no body can say exactly what it is unless a Dna is done(this is where you needed your parents and her parents suppor).the thing is two guys can have sex with a girl two days earlier and the pregnant might belong to a later donor because of the quality of her sperm and the receptive nature of the woman.

Now you discovered she had an affair (rather unfortunate for the girl). the only thing that can settle all doubts is a dna test.if your parents are committed to it good but if not then everybody get ready for the risk that possibly the pregnancy may be yours.

marriage is not on the cards right now!
I think everyone is in shock over how it is
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by 2dice01: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
You are the Genesis of your Problem
What are you paying her for?

Is she Handicap

40k in a month is equivalent to 4 primary school teachers salary in my area after 30days hard labour

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by youngmo001(m): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Don't marry such girl, fucking around is in her blood, that means she has been doing it without ur knowledge.

if you marry her...she will still Bleep around..
After the child birth, do DNA test...if it's URS...keep the baby and send her away...if not...tell her to go with the baby and meet that guy.

Note

Never accept a cheating girlfriend back, because she will continue to do more

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hmmmm,,sha be careful,,,wink
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Sonnobax15(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin. Maybe you lashed her in the morning,while your assistant boyfriend lashed in the afternoon......what a coincidence !!!

but on a serious note op, there's no need for you finish watching the video for before you'd have to confirm if you're responsible for her pregnancy....

That her big belle is questionable
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by karkinase(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Gisbourne44:
Hello house
Good morning

My girlfriend told me on the 17th of July that after scan, she was 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant. (Two weeks before this day, she took the test with the pregnancy kit and it was positive so I told her to do a scan and tell me the exact age of the pregnancy. She went for it and the doctor said he couldn’t see anything yet that she should come back in two weeks. Two weeks after that is 17th of July and it turned out 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant)

The last time prior to this date we had sex was 4th of June and that sex ended almost immediately it began because we had an argument that morning and while I wanted us to have sex she turned me down

On my way out she called me back that I forgot something. I came back to get what it was she called me for but we ended up having that short sex and while it ended abruptly was because after the 6th thrust she told me she was on her period

So I ejected and went to the shower to clean up

We both did.

Before this day the last time we had unprotected sex was 31st May

Now after the 4th of June we had issues that lasted till 16th of June and that was the next time we had sex

Now she told me on the 17th of July that she was 5 weeks and 3 days old

So since she made me believe I was the only one she was seeing

I accepted it and said I didn’t want an abortion

We both agreed to keep it

After I informed my mum about it, she was initially angry then she became open to the idea and welcomed it

And she said it’s not time yet to tell my dad about it which we both agreed

Three months later

I asked her again what the best time to tell my dad was and she said now isn’t bad

She told him and he got really angry and said the girl should go for an abortion

Then he changed his mind and said if we decide to keep it that it would be after a DNA if it’s mine that we would take custody of the child so she can move on with her life (I know how difficult it would be for a girl, so I decided to not listen to them and still do what I have in mind)

Since from the onset I made it clear it’s not a yardstick for marriage and that we should keep the child and I would shudder my responsibilities

Now the reason my dad and mum are no longer in support is because first she isn’t a graduate, her parents are no longer together and she stays alone in an area my dad feels 89% of girls there are runs girls and not fit to start a family with

So when all these were going
They asked a number of times for her number

I didn’t give them

But they actually investigated and got the number which i wasn’t aware of and it shocked me when she called and said they messaged her

Still I stood by her
My dad collected his car he gave to me saying it’s because I was mobile she kept the child and that she saw I was doing okay she also decided to keep it

While all these were going on

I told her in confidence that she knows we have gone through a lot and that the way my dads investigation is going

That if there is anything she is yet to tell me about her past or so

That she should do that before I hear it from anyone else

She told me that asides the one she told me before that there was none

I believed her

Only for me to find out that on the 12th of June

The period the age of the pregnancy tracks to

That she slept with a man (how did I know)

She was suppose to give me a gift that day she didnt turn up and her excuse was she was with her friends sister in the hospital and that I shouldn’t be angry

I believed her

And the thing is five days before this day I have her 10,000
Infact I try my best to support her with cash so she doesn’t go outside

She isn’t working so I expected in the absence of tfare and other work related expenses 10k should be enough for at least 8 days

Now after moving past all these

I was going through her mail cos she wanted me to do something for her

I saw an alert of 5k which she received on the 12th of June

The day she was absent and her friend had to deliver a gift

When I asked her she said her friend sent her money

I told her I would investigate

So I asked her countless times

She said she had sex with the guy who sent the cash but it was the early period of our relationship

I didn’t buy it

I dug further and discovered it was through she went out with the man that day and the 5k was like payment for sex they had (even after she found out I had discovered the truth) she still denied it

Not knowing I had asked her friend(roommate) where she was that day and their truths were conflicting

So the friend told her she should say the truth

That was when she started crying and all saying that she didn’t know how to tell me and all and that she is sorry

My annoyance with this is she slept with him and it yielded 5k

An amount I have never given her before

The least is 10k

And that night she slept with him

I sent her 20k which she returned telling me it was an insult that it was like I was paying her for the gift she gave me

So I sent her my account number and she sent the money back the following day which I sent back two days after that cos I had it in mind to give her the money

I forgave her for cheating
Rented a place for her, furnished it and she moved in

I spend 75% of my time after work with her

So I told her that I know if she sees the outfit she wore to see the man that it might trigger something that we should both trash the clothes, bra , shoe infact everything she wore to see him that day

She agreed

She brought everything out and the top was the only thing left

I saw the frustration in her face so she just pointed one outfit and said that was it

I confidently told her that’s a lie like I was there

She now owned up and said she is sorry that she is just tired

I said she should be happy doing this not angry

I should be the person getting angry

Not her

And she had told several lies in the past which I forgave her

And each time she promised she would never lie anymore and that she would change

Infact all her lifelines she usually goes to to beg me are all exhausted cos at each point she tells them she would never lie

So once another lie comes up

She moves to someone else to beg me

And at the moment

She has no one else to beg me

Cos she has assured all her lifelines that she would never lie to me again

My decision to tell her to keep the pregnancy was because I thought it was mine

But from the look of things
I’m still not sure

But right now I don’t believe anything she says anymore

Cos she lies a lot

And it funny she cheated the same period she got pregnant

A girl I was ready to standby

Gave up the car my dad gave me for her

All the landed properties he gave me were also recovered

All these I did because I liked her and didn’t care much about those assets

Not like I cared before

But it would have made things easier at least

My mum hasn’t spoken to me in two months because I decided to stand with the girl

My dad as well the same thing

And yet few days ago she still told another lie

I have never liked the idea of a child growing without both parents and for that reason I wanted to stand by her

But right now I feel like just standing by her until she gives birth

And then after that

We would just go our separate ways
And if she decides she wants to keep the child
Fine

I will try my best to meet with my responsibilities to mother and child if the child is mine after a dna

Pls I need an advice

Would I regret the decision to be with her if I decide to forgive her and go on (of which the paternity of the child is still yet to be determined)

Then at this stage I wouldn’t want her to do anything stupid so it doesn’t affect her or the baby

I’m thinking of correcting my mistake not adding to it

Pls house I need advice on this

Thanks
First,how old is this your girl...
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Aykush(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
I had to login to comment....Bros you be mumu!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by baralatie(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Gisbourne44:

That when she got home, she drank agbo and even took postinor 2 the following day

That was another confusing statement because I don’t see why you would take agbo and postinor if you had protected sex with someone
it is dna that will reveal the true paternity of the child.if it is negative fine for you but unfortunate for her.
if it is positive then get ready for baby naming and custody war.i don't think it is going to be easy to separate mother from child

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by baralatie(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
the only correction now is centered around you getting financially stable because parents will drum into your head.that all of this is your problem.
so you are to foot the bill involved but that marriage no go workout
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Gisbourne44:

Really dude? Really? Are we still having this conversation?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Charleys: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Guy you really need help, you need to smoke some weed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by general111(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
No insults meant sir.but you should see the folly in your dealings with this lady..
This lady is an unrepentant cheat.do not marry her even if the baby belongs to you.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by kingsley38162: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
You are the Genesis of your ProblemWhat are you paying her for?Is she Handicap40k in a year is equivalence to 4 election kindergarten educators stipend in my vicinity after 30days hard labourer

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Since you don't want to have sense, enjoy whatever she keeps doing and saying to you.

I feel like vomiting reading this thrash. You reek of low self esteem. Imagine abandoning your own happiness and family for a girl that can be fvcked with 2k.

Continue being stupid. The lady will make you wise very soon. Just continue.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by WrittyWritter(f): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
In short u were dating an ashawo..u thought she had no job..well now u have found out about her job..Ur Dad was right lipsrsealed

D best tin is too support her till she gives birth and do a DNA if d baby is urs take it from her.. I don't think she is in d right mind to take care of a baby...D babe really played u..sorry oo..u will get over it in time

Stay away from her and focus on yourself...dat all I can say

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nigga man up
You can learn a lot by watching the shows " paternity Court " and "divorce court"
And like someone said you really need weed, you are fucking simping
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by lacruz12(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
You black out your parents cos of an incorrigible cheat!!! You need some help bro... How many more attempts would you need to ascertain her LovePeddler lifestyle?? It's glaring you are foolishly in love and she's taking advantage of it... That girl will increase your heartache and send you to your early grave if you don't reconcile with facts. Distant yourself for now and wait till delivery and conduct the DNA on the child. In fact DNA can be done even while being pregnant... Wake up man and use your both feets to stand
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by CaptMarvel(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
There's no point marrying a girl that can be fùcked with 2k, 5k even though he receives 10k from his boyfriend. It's like going to babalawo when you have Jesus on your side.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Sonfethopia: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
baralatie:

it is dna that will reveal the true paternity of the child.if it is negative fine for you but unfortunate for her.
if it is positive then get ready for baby naming and custody war.i don't think it is going to be easy to separate mother from child

Exactly he can't separate them. The girl need to hold the child to take money from the man. Baby mama is a business. She wont give the child easily.
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Gisbourne44:

You need serious deliverance
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Poseidon000: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
This is why I seldom come to romance section, cos coming across this barf type of story is ineluctable. I feel like smashing some sense into your empty skull with a sledge hammer.

You're an embarrassment of a man, and your dad have my proudest respect deserving of legends who still have their testicular fortitude uncompromised like contemporary emotional wimps like you making an execrable show of men.

#spit

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Gisbourne44: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
karkinase:

First,how old is this your girl...

She is 20

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
CaptMarvel:
There's no point marrying a girl that can be fùcked with 2k, 5k even though he receives 10k from his boyfriend. It's like going to babalawo when you have Jesus on your side.

Lol I love this comparison

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by roybanjo100(m): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Gisbourne44:

you are a mad man
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant by Biglittlelois(f): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
CaptMarvel:

Honestly......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night / I Like Him, But I Don’t Know How To Tell Him I Do / This Is What Nigerian Men Do In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.