Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) (59747 Views)

E-Money’s Convoy As He Heads Home From Church (Photos) / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by YungJo207(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
does that look like a chorister's place to you? I was a member of a white garment church for almost 25yrs and a choir too.. He didn't even robe as a choir.... That's a front seat right there and not a chorister's stand...

And between why is he on shade inside the church? Is it sunny inside the church?

Chorister stand is where he is sir...look at the picture very well....if you know genesis global you will know anybody can sit at the front celebrity or not.

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by TheWalkingMind: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
They even gave him front seat in a church because he is a celeb?
In the house of God, everyone is equal irrespective of who you are but na Nigerian, eye service is allowed....
Taking endsars to church ko neccesary, the ones done in the street is enough....
You no go take sniper calm down like this?

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

Or deh
What makes you better?
See how you're judging your so-called fellow Christians... Shame!
pls how do I cancel quotes

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by melaninpop: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:
That's a shrine not a church.

There is freedom of worship, my dear.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Adrian9(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

Or deh
What makes you better?
See how you're judging your so-called fellow Christians... Shame!
Human beings with their wahala!
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
3x26:
[s][/s]
pls teach me how to cancel quotes
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Starzo: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
I dare anybody to attempt this in a mosque lipsrsealed
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by YungJo207(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:

Church is a place of worship...na pastor send SARS?
I don't know why we lack respect for sacred things and places in this generation.

He's in a building a cathedral not a church ...people that go there to worship God are the church we humans not building...so yes that is allowed cause the Bible never said anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by BoboNogoDie: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
righteousness666:
pls how do I cancel quotes
grin
Who be dis one again?
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by TheWalkingMind: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
YungJo207:

Chorister stand is where he is sir...look at the picture very well....if you know genesis global you will know anybody can sit at the front celebrity or not.
You have time o bro.

Leave those haters. White garment gives them issue.
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by mu2sa2: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:
There are different types of christianities. You just practice your own brand.

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by BoboNogoDie: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
3x26:
ok just highlight and click s button
[/s]
Shut up!
Or deh
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by femlad97(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
wetin dey worry small doctor self.....na this people dey make Muslim abuse person....why u go go to the house of the Lord with #endsars.... if na Old Testament angel fit kill him for this..... let be guided this is wrong....if you try this in my church I will arrest you using that sars.....why can't he try it in mosque whether sharia law no go order his death #mtcheew
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by YungJo207(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:

And what is a church to you if I may ask?.

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Hoojay(f): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Teeth whitener wa o!
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Ebpumping: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Small doctor we know...canter marley we don't know.
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by ManTiger(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nice one
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by YungJo207(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
femlad97:
wetin dey worry small doctor self.....na this people dey make Muslim abuse person....why u go go to the house of the Lord with #endsars.... if na Old Testament angel fit kill him for this..... let be guided this is wrong....if you try this in my church I will arrest you using that sars.....why can't he try it in mosque whether sharia law no go order his death #mtcheew

Which part of Old testament angel take kill person for doing such? And where e dey for inside Bible say you no fit protest where people worship? Remember say Christ protest for inside the temple oo scatter every where sef.

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by SAMBARRY: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
A minute of silence to those who sacrificed their lives to end SARS

Posterity will reward you. cry rip!

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Korinnesta: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
They even gave him front seat in a church because he is a celeb?
In the house of God, everyone is equal irrespective of who you are but na Nigerian, eye service is allowed....
Taking endsars to church ko neccesary, the ones done in the street is enough....

Hahahahahahahaha... One tinz about human being is that we don't do normal research b4 jumping into conclusion...
The sit he sits is where their choir stand in which he plays an instrument 4 them oo...

Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by YungJo207(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
You have time o bro.

Leave those haters. White garment gives them issue.

Why people always make am look like day white garments church na big issue....I no just understand shey be we all na Christians abi no be the same God we dey call ni....the only thing wen different na just mode of worship but most people this days see am like say if no be the other way Pentecostal you never know God........Am just tired of seeing or hearing that.

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Tillatalk: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:
who are you to judge
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by CutieMya(f): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
Just try get small sense na....
Luftwaffe:
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Korinnesta: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
sPrymHORIZON:
ah..
where's this church and no social distancing or facemask.
hmmm.

Meanwhile, if you like simple but amazing things, Click HERE and watch one of my videos.

Social distance
When Buhari go present budget for house of assembly, social distance dey? Abi u no see how dem house member dey push themselves coz dey wan shake him...

Everything for this country Naa scam
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
3x26:
ok just highlight and click s button
[S]
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
You no go take sniper calm down like this?
me self dey reason am o
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Goodypc: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
you need a gaming laptop
Goodypc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) / Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.