Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) (59726 Views)

E-Money’s Convoy As He Heads Home From Church (Photos) / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:

You are too scared to face me so instead you insult my Dad who isn't here because its easier. You are a simp & a Coward. Product of watery semen & yeast infection mixture.

BORING!!!

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by TheWalkingMind: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
YungJo207:

Why people always make am look like day white garments church na big issue....I no just understand shey be we all na Christians abi no be the same God we dey call ni....the only thing wen different na just mode of worship but most people this days see am like say if no be the other way Pentecostal you never know God........Am just tired of seeing or hearing that.
I'm a proud Celestial.

When you go beyond religion and outside christianity to spirituality, it's then you'll understand the knowledge and grace the celestial church holds.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:

So na girl u be sef

Be my woman na.. Pls
[s][/s]
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
righteousness666:
pls how do I highlight it didn't work
[s][/s]
DenreleDave:

So na girl u be sef

Be my woman na.. Pls
[s][/s]
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by larryking540: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:
That's a shrine not a church.

u are the major problem of nigeria , Bec u feel one religion is superior than the other,before the white men brought their white jesus to u to worship ,who do u worship before
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by MoIbrahim: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:

And your dad is the owner of the shrine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thank you o for this correct reply.
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by DenreleDave(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
MoIbrahim:

Thank you o for this correct reply.

Welcome sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by DenreleDave(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

BORING!!!

Dont mind her

Criticizing others religion
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by DenreleDave(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
gypsey:
Absolutely! My father is a bloody coward.

Fixed grin grin grin grin

No wonder I resemble ur dad
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by DenreleDave(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
gypsey:
Don't mind my father, he is a brainwashed gullible goon.
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by DenreleDave(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
righteousness666:
pls how do I highlight it didn't work

Learner oshi grin grin grin cheesy grin

If u using Google chrome, just alight all and click on the S cancel button.
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Calazoto:
Bravo...let's fight to the end smiley
Next is reform, and for SARS to be redeployed to fight boko haram. wink

Yes o.

Let them be turned to Special Anti Bokoharam Squad SABS.

They should go and use the same energy they used in collecting Iphones to collect weapons from Bokoharam.

Nonsense and hegemony!

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:

I'm not attracted to simps
An absolute simp! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ / D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade / Wizkid Looks Like A Child - Slay Queen Reacts To Wizkid's New Shirtless Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.