Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) (59754 Views)

E-Money’s Convoy As He Heads Home From Church (Photos) / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by gift01: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Social distancing no dey the church ni
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by osamz007: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:
He should keep it out of church

why
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by RedBlood01: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:

You are too scared to face me so instead you insult my Dad who isn't here because its easier. You are a simp & a Coward. Product of watery semen & yeast infection mixture.
baby you have bad mouth shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Jostoman: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:

And your dad is the owner of the shrine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
God bless you my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Sagefromtheeast: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
osamz007:

why

Church is a place of worship...na pastor send SARS?
I don't know why we lack respect for sacred things and places in this generation.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Royalfurnitures: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
And God granted his request

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Is this small doctor a role model to the youth?
Non of his songs is inspirational.

If you want to quote me abeg reason this:
Have you ever seen a footballer taking a penalty to throwing area when he is not mad.
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Jerkbaba: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
I hope SARS keeps killing all those yahoo boys. I hate them with a passion! All of them be mumu! Dey go just get small money start dey live loud lifestyle like idiots. They'll be making noise everywhere. Someone that's supposed to be living low-key lifestyle because you know you're in black man country. You know the envy and hate of a black man ! You still be living loud stupid lifestyle! Even all you Nigerian fools deserve all the suffering you're getting. When it comes to the countries problem you people no go talk. But you una shabi gossip all day about rubbish big brother and use your last money to vote stupid people. Ah no worry all una suffering just dey start! When election come, all of una mumu go vote one old anorexia brainless monkey put for power. And you want change. Don't worry. All of you go suffer well well! Stupid Africans.
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by SmellingAnus(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
They even gave him front seat in a church because he is a celeb?
In the house of God, everyone is equal irrespective of who you are but na Nigerian, eye service is allowed....
Taking endsars to church ko neccesary, the ones done in the street is enough....
no... He is staying where choristers stay... Stop misleading people... If you don't know ask... That guy is also a chorister...

4 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
SmellingAnus:
no... He is staying where choristers stay... Stop misleading people... If you don't know ask... That guy is also a choirister...
chorister
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Regcode: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
What we need is Total Police Reform not just to Rename SARS
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Rugaria: 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nemesis0147:
WAy to go!!!!
That Aisha Yusufu is the real MVP

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Tonalphs(f): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:
That's a shrine not a church.
Christians and segregation. and you want us to take you guys serious. lol

4 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Smooyis(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=wwwihy post=94841173]Yoruba making Nigeria Proud[/quote

No be today. Yorubas are the real game changer. When they are done with any system, the government is gone shocked shocked shocked
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
SmellingAnus:
no... He is staying where choristers stay... Stop misleading people... If you don't know ask... That guy is also a choirister...
does that look like a chorister's place to you? I was a member of a white garment church for almost 25yrs and a choir too.. He didn't even robe as a choir.... That's a front seat right there and not a chorister's stand...

And between why is he on shade inside the church? Is it sunny inside the church?

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Wisejohnson47(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:
be careful, don't say something about what you don't understand
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
We have ended SARS
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by ALLFATHER14: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:
Respect other people's religion you are no better off than them

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Tywo2018: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
U lack knowledge has sm1 told already?
Luftwaffe:
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by JaffyJoe(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Shut your ass-mouth up.
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:

See the problem with Christianson?

Sectarianism and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by bigpriik: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:

You are too scared to face me so instead you insult my Dad who isn't here because its easier. You are a simp & a Coward. Product of watery semen & yeast infection mixture.

Yeeeeee!!!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Bkayyy: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nemesis0147:
WAy to go!!!!
Beautiful
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by obyrich(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
NoshakingGod:
White garment church
Wetin do white garment church?

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
No matter your hustle make sure say u dey go church, and you carry am for head.. grin grin
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by ikorodureporta: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
just today wey dem endsars, I saw many guys with braids
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by mimimiles93: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
As we End SARS, Let's End Evil in our Personal lives
As we End SARS , Let's End Inquity!
As we End SARS, Let Ensure Preparation for Soul in Eternity!
As we End SARS, Let's Ensure we Prepared forcthe Rapture!
Because if you Depart this Earth without JESUS ! There is Legalized SARS in Hell that will Torment you forever and Ever
If you are Here after the RAPTURE! Events worse than SARS will officially be on Ground and Without Mercy!!
[/s]
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by BoboNogoDie: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:
Or deh
What makes you better?
See how you're judging your so-called fellow Christians... Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Adrian9(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dem go hear by force
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Kay25(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:
that's bad for you to say
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
very very very stupid and irresponsible of him he is just doing this for attention as in this small doctor guy shud reduce his weed
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by SmellingAnus(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
does that look like a chorister's place to you? I was a member of a white garment church for almost 25yrs and a choir too.. He didn't even robe as a choir.... That's a front seat right there and not a chorister's stand...

And between why is he on shade inside the church? Is it sunny inside the church?
Lol.. you were a member of a white garment church but I was a member of Celestial Church for years.... I can tell you for free that, that is where the choir is located... I repeat don't try to mislead people on what you know nothing about...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) / Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement / Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.