Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,051 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Why Do Females Not Give You A Direct A Answer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Females Not Give You A Direct A Answer. (798 Views)

Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Females Not Give You A Direct A Answer. by bodybuilder: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
When you ask a female out or text them.
Why don't they tell you "NO" straight up if they aren't interested. Why do their prefer to keep you on read instead.
Or when you call them, why don't they just pick and tell you they are not interested. Why do they just let the phone ring?
Re: Why Do Females Not Give You A Direct A Answer. by Camelot65: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
bodybuilder:
Why don't they tell you "NO" straight up if they aren't interested. Why do their prefer to keep you on read instead.
Or when you call them, why don't they just pick and tell you they are not interested. Why do they just let the phone ring?
Coz they want to use you to "catch cruise".......immediately she starts that, just blank her

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Not Give You A Direct A Answer. by bodybuilder: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
I no just understand
Re: Why Do Females Not Give You A Direct A Answer. by MrLucifer: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
bodybuilder:

Because you are an option, when she is through responding to the priority male in her life, she will get back to you.

Your next question, should be how to become a priority...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Not Give You A Direct A Answer. by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
They are brought up that way. It's like a culture to them. When they confirm u have money then it's alot easy for u just the way u rub peanut butter on bread.
Re: Why Do Females Not Give You A Direct A Answer. by yomi007k(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin

Because they love to manipulate.
Re: Why Do Females Not Give You A Direct A Answer. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Because they are female. Can't you get it?

bodybuilder:
Re: Why Do Females Not Give You A Direct A Answer. by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Because they are female. Can't you get it?

Nigerian girls if that's wat u mean?
Re: Why Do Females Not Give You A Direct A Answer. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
I give a direct answer myself. no time to play around with an attractive man before someone snatches him away from me.
Re: Why Do Females Not Give You A Direct A Answer. by bodybuilder: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2020
Girls come and answer
Re: Why Do Females Not Give You A Direct A Answer. by bodybuilder: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

He Asked Me Out / Did You Know It Will Take A Girl 6 Months To Completely Forgive You? / I'd Like To Use This Medium To Appreciate Y'll.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.