Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

I'd Like To Use This Medium To Appreciate Y'll. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'd Like To Use This Medium To Appreciate Y'll. (750 Views)

She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This / Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. / Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'd Like To Use This Medium To Appreciate Y'll. by ThiagoKid(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
I want to use this medium to appreciate all the guys spending/investing heavily on their galfriend; without you guys, I won't be where I am today.
You guys are the realest MVP!

Or, how do I explain that one of my siblings bf is making moves to send me abroad for my MSc? Or, should I talk about the monthly stipend my siblings collect every 23rd of each month?
Is it how my siblings bf singlehandedly sponsored them for their MSc in Europe?

I cannot say it all here. Or, is it even the 750k/per annual 3 bedrooms one of my siblings bf rented for her?
What about the 20k, 50k, 150k I personally collected from them as per in-law grin
You guys are the best!

Don't mind anyone calling you simp, or what have you. Don't let anyone discourage you from helping people, females especially.
Keep doing what you know how to do best.

If, and when your kind gestures ain't reciprocated/appreciated, do not weary, your REWARD is in HEAVEN!

Thanks once again,
Re: I'd Like To Use This Medium To Appreciate Y'll. by Number1benue: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Chai SIMPs don suffer...

Not my head not my blood...
Re: I'd Like To Use This Medium To Appreciate Y'll. by VlamesIffect(f): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
ThiagoKid:
I want to use this medium to appreciate all the guys spending/investing heavily on their galfriend; without you guys, I won't be where I am today.

Or, how do I explain that one of my siblings bf is making moves to send me abroad for my MSc? Or, should I talk about the monthly stipend my siblings collect every 23rd of each month?

I cannot say it all here. Or, is it even the 750k/per annual 3 bedrooms one of my siblings bf rented for her?
What about the 20k, 50k, 150k I personally collected from them as per in-law grin
You guys are the best!

Don't mind anyone calling you simp, or what have you. Don't let anyone discourage you from helping people, females especially.

If, and when your kind gestures ain't reciprocated/appreciated, do not weary, your REWARD is in HEAVEN!

Thanks once again,

As par say you dey ball, do GIVEAWAY
Re: I'd Like To Use This Medium To Appreciate Y'll. by ThiagoKid(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Number1benue:
Chai SIMPs don suffer...

Not my head not my blood...
Because smone smwhere decides to give his gf money, cater for her, sponsor her etc, does that now make him a simp? undecided
Re: I'd Like To Use This Medium To Appreciate Y'll. by Number1benue: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
ThiagoKid:

Because smone smwhere decides to give his gf money, cater for her, sponsor her etc, does that now make him a simp? undecided

She is fatherless abi?? undecided
Re: I'd Like To Use This Medium To Appreciate Y'll. by Snitch24(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Number1benue:

Lmao
See life
Ur own time dey come
Kontinu grin
Re: I'd Like To Use This Medium To Appreciate Y'll. by ThiagoKid(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Number1benue:

she might, she might not be.
It's left to the bf to choose if he want to be the father of the fatherless.
Re: I'd Like To Use This Medium To Appreciate Y'll. by Number1benue: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Snitch24:

Lmao
See life
Ur own time dey come
Kontinu grin

Time for?? Simping abi??

Now way I day hungry you no tell me say my time day come to see food eat bellyful ooo nah to day tell me say my time day come way I go day park money give woman for no just cause.......

Abeg make unah leave me ooo this night nah hunger case I day try solve this night, make I solve am first.......

Leeches..... angry
Re: I'd Like To Use This Medium To Appreciate Y'll. by Number1benue: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
ThiagoKid:
she might, she might not be.
It's left to the bf to choose if he want to be the father of the fatherless.

You say it like you encourage that kind of behavior.

If nah him fellow man need that kind back to back help now till make go make am nah the same friend go day call am lazy and unfortunate

Buh as nah babe now e ready to assist till thy kingdom come.

If nah guy now him go turn motivational speaker say make him friend hustle ooo make him no play draft for old age instead golf.

Pls am using this medium to shout out to every guy out there......am not saying don't enjoy or use your money anyhow you like ooo, buh pls remember say if women deserve help without working directly to increase your financial rather deplete it, then guys also deserve the same courtesy extended to them also.

No make money come day see your fellow guys as lazy ooo abeg e no good or make sense at all. Cause I don notice say we guys once we make money we day see our guys as lazy people meanwhile nah them hustle pass just to show say them no lazy....

Thanks and remain bless. Abeg oo in case anybody to fit help man with small something make I use hold body and soul together for the night, man never see food shop since daybreak abeg people.

0008978840 access
Re: I'd Like To Use This Medium To Appreciate Y'll. by ThiagoKid(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Number1benue:

Time for?? Simping abi??

Now way I day hungry you no tell me say my time day come to see food eat bellyful ooo nah to day tell me say my time day come way I go day park money give woman for no just cause.......

Abeg make unah leave me ooo this night nah hunger case I day try solve this night, make I solve am first.......

Leeches..... angry
grin grin grin
Re: I'd Like To Use This Medium To Appreciate Y'll. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
ThiagoKid:

You guys are the best!

Thanks once again,
You funny grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why Women Experience Pain During Intimacy / FREE Video Reveals How Mama Ijeoma Got Rid Of Excess Belly Fat in 28 days / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.