Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

No Man Should Be With A Woman If You Don't Know How To Do This One Thing.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Should Be With A Woman If You Don't Know How To Do This One Thing.. (722 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Should Be With A Woman If You Don't Know How To Do This One Thing.. by czarr(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
Any man who can't stay alone without company(whether male or female)should not get himself emotionally involved with a woman. this is because men who have not learnt to enjoy the solace of their own company would always tolerate toxic women far more than others, and when a toxic woman knows you find it hard to walk away from her because you fear being alone as a man, she'll drain you of every last drop of your energy till you become a shadow of your former self.

personally if a woman is messing with my peace of mind i can't wait to show her the door because if you are not a better company than i am to myself then you are out the door, because i love myself and if you want to share the attention i give to myself then you really have to be something special.

what are your thoughts people?

4 Likes

Re: No Man Should Be With A Woman If You Don't Know How To Do This One Thing.. by dedeorji(m): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive, do away with it.

2 Likes

Re: No Man Should Be With A Woman If You Don't Know How To Do This One Thing.. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
The bitter truth is yaa mumu botton,,, once she got it otitan grin

If you're alfa ,,omega ,, beta,,ominizygous,,ominipolent male,,once it has been gotten no cap,,,,,cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Man Should Be With A Woman If You Don't Know How To Do This One Thing.. by yomi007k(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
wink

Word!

1 Like

Re: No Man Should Be With A Woman If You Don't Know How To Do This One Thing.. by onward4life(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2020
czarr:
Any man who can't stay alone without company(whether male or female)should not get himself emotionally involved with a woman. this is because men who have not learnt to enjoy the solace of their own company would always tolerate toxic women far more than others, and when a toxic woman knows you find it hard to walk away from her because you fear being alone as a man, she'll drain you of every last drop of your energy till you become a shadow of your former self.

personally if a woman is messing with my peace of mind i can't wait to show her the door because if you are not a better company than i am to myself then you are out the door, because i love myself and if you want to share the attention i give to myself then you really have to be something special.

what are your thoughts people?

Conk talk!
There!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Give Him These Names And His PENIS Will Start Growing / We Fvcked And She Prayed For This To Happen! I'm in trouble? / Gist: These Short Gown Styles That Will Make You Look Like A Town Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.