Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? (1148 Views)

I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? / I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? / Best Ways To Toast A Girl . . . What To Say\do And Not To Say\do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? by aomom(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2007
Me wash ladies undies God forbid. she kan turn me 2 a money bag o! as an omo boy i wil surely find hw 2 get it bak from her bcoz i amnt stupid. i kan open the door 4 her. bt 4 cookin i kan at least assist if she is ill or pregnant bt wash pant, bra or empty her always na lie al that 1 na her evalastin problem, i b her house boy God forbid bad thing tofiakwuwa, Olorun maje, laye b ko.
Re: Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? by calf(f): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2007
you cant wash ur spouse's undies,then i must say ur not close to her. If u spend at least up to 25yrs in a relationship with ur wife,i bet u'll wash her undies ooooo. Only illeterate people think its bad,spend more years with ur wife and u'll discover wot i mean. .
Re: Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? by Eiregirl(f): 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2007
Oh my, what is the big deal in washing your woman's undies? If I love my boyfriend I would wash ANYTHING he needs me to wash!!!
Re: Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2007
Com O!!!Still on this awkward issue, How in Gods name will a man wash her ladies undies, I dey Krace(Crazy),Kai,akwoi wahala, Kajikwo,
That is an abomination, Yes u ladies can wash a mans undies ,its allowed,but for a man to do that,No NO No,a big No, no matter the years wev spent, abi na she dey marry me
grin grin grin grin
tufiakwa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!!!
Re: Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? by Eiregirl(f): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2007
It's 2007!!! Tell me what's the big deal? You don't need to wash them by hand! Can't you put them into the washing machine with all of the other clothes for washing? Or is it that you don't do washing, full stop?
Re: Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? by VOR(m): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2007
Eiregirl:

It's 2007!!! Tell me what's the big deal? You don't need to wash them by hand! Can't you put them into the washing machine with all of the other clothes for washing? Or is it that you don't do washing, full stop?

But what about if you live in a society where washing machines
are non-existant? Such places do exist you know.

Are you then saying it would not be right for the man to wash his woman's
pata?(knickers/pants)
Re: Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? by Eiregirl(f): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2007
@ vor
No, I still don't see the big deal. Is it that men can't do the washing by hand or is it just the pants / knickers that cause this problem?
Re: Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? by sammy6(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2007
Its so wrong for a guy to wash his woman's undies as this could even bring about disrespect.
Re: Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? by switosman(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2007
this is a live encounter I ones had. this colleague of mine, a married lady openly told us that her husband washes her undies,i told her to keep quiet and never say that in public unless she has less repect for her hubby.she neglected me and even said it a bit louder and a much older and married lady warned her to stop her hubby from doing that,in her own words;"it is improper and unlady like to allow ur hubby wash ur pants".
Re: Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? by Eiregirl(f): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2007
Well, I guess some people, male & female are just more open minded about these things. undecided
Re: Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? by uchetobi(f): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2007
Oh please! but you expect her to wash yours> Isnt that ironicc??
Re: Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? by winney(f): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2007
I DISGREE WIT SOME GUYS WHO SAID ITS WRONG TO WASH A WOMAN'S UNDIES,NOT SPKINg CUS AM ONE,BUT U C, I BLIV IF U LOVE UR WOMAN,THERE IS NO BIG DEAL,IF A WOMAN CAN DO IT FOR A MAN,Y CANT HE?WHEN THEY SAY LOVE IS SHARING AND GIVING,WAT ARE WE REALLY TALKING ABOUT.GUYS GET REAL WITH LIFE,biko noooooooooooo
Re: Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? by LEVI2ME(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2007
in short, any man that does that should change sexuality.
Re: Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? by luxoire(f): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2007
@topic

it depends in what context you are washing it, if u do it because u love her and she is genuinely in a position where she needs you to help her do it, then ur a fool, liar and ignorant idiot, to not do it- cos tehres nothing to it, its just u showing ur love, support towards her,, esp if na ur pikin she dey 8months pregnant with

if ur doing it, in a context where she makes you feel belittled, or make u feel insignificant for doing it, then u have a problem, i'll say dont do it (same goes for women).
Re: Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? by ilevic(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
aomom:
Me wash ladies undies God forbid. she kan turn me 2 a money bag o! as an omo boy i wil surely find hw 2 get it bak from her bcoz i amnt stupid. i kan open the door 4 her. bt 4 cookin i kan at least assist if she is ill or pregnant bt wash pant, bra or empty her always na lie al that 1 na her evalastin problem, i b her house boy God forbid bad thing tofiakwuwa, Olorun maje, laye b ko.

Hypocrisy is when you can't wash her undies but you can eat, lick and suck her puss.y

(1) (Reply)

For Guys Only / I Found My Love In Nairaland / Which Karaoke Club In Lagos Can I Take My Girlfriend To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.