Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu (30761 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Shakes IGP Adamu Mohammed, Laughs With Him / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by DenreleDave(m): 7:39am On Oct 12, 2020
cheesy
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Edeyoung:
I support this

I support revolution

For all those Buhari supporters who are bad mouthing the protesters i say die by fire ijn

SilverNorGold you are the most foolish zombie i dont mind testing 33 bottle on your head

Mugu

If the revolution will end nigeria fine but if it won't then it is nonsense.

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2020
Okay
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2020
And who'll do the arresting?
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Ayomarcel(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2020
I'm so angry with the way most nairalanders are taking this situation. Are you not tired of oppression ,abuse and killings of the youths. What is funny with you guys and what kind of stupid agendas are you guys pushing. Most countries of the world involve in protests and now the whole world is watching us and the leaders will do something about it. Petitions are getting signed and protests are stopping people from moving. A change is in the moment. Support it anyway you can. Don't be against it . This is our beloved country.!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Calazoto: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2020
Me I still don't knw how effective charge.org is...
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2020
Edeyoung:

SilverNorGold you are the most foolish zombie i dont mind testing 33 bottle on your head

Mugu
mynd44
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Awodip: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2020
The link please I want to sign
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:
Pls,sign this petition.Since the IGP thinks he can allow the police to kill innocent Nigerians,let’s take him to Hague. RT aggressively.
INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT: Arrest Nigerian IG of Police for Crimes Against Humanity - Sign the Petition! https:///UL5uZvrlZW via @Change

The link you posted is rubbish ..does it show the names of those who signed it?
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by mattmogan88: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by hush15: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Mandynews:
More than 24,000 Nigerian citizens have signed a petition calling for International Criminal Court to arrest Nigerian Police under the leadership of the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu.

After the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has dissolved the Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) earlier today a gazillion of policemen & soldiers have besieged Ogbomoso in Oyo State & a teenager was shot dead while two others are critically wounded.

A citizen, Amadi Chima took to petition.org to petition Mohammed Adamu to International Criminal Court for unleasing war against defenseless and innocent Nigerian youths whose only crimes was demanding an end to extortions, harassments, illegal arrests, detentions, and wanton killings by the rogue police unit, SARS.

'Arrest Nigerian IG of Police for Crimes Against Humanity' is trending number 1 on Twitter with more than 24,500 signatures in less than 4 hours.

The "petition seeks the support of everyone to compel the International Criminal Court at The Hague to order the arrest and prosecution of the IG of Police, Mohammed Adamu, for crimes against humanity, as the Head of the Nigerian Police that has carried out these heinous crimes against Youths in Nigeria."

https://mandynews.com/more-than-12000-nigerians-sign-petition-to-arrest-igp-adamu/

If they add my own voice signature, that will make it 24,001 signed petition.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by tollyboy5(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Nightstalker:

The link you posted is rubbish ..does it show the names of those who signed it?
Yeah!
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by ThatFairGuy1: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2020
All these isn't a necessity.
Change it to #RestructureNgNOW
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

Yeah!

Good pls give me a link
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Calazoto: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2020
Arrest by who?
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by tollyboy5(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Nightstalker:

Good pls give me a link
Its matter of choice, you'll tick if you want your name to show on it

https:///UL5uZvrlZW
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Injera(f): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2020
frankyychiji:
Even Tinubu own dey there.
Oyibo is not like black man, they will react in due course.

Remember the ban is still in place.
You are mad for including Tinubu.
Did Tinubu ever governed any ibo states
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Coldie(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2020
Ipob and pdp want take over the endsars protest

What did Idris do?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

Its matter of choice, you'll tick if you want your name to show on it

https:///UL5uZvrlZW

Your link is not working, I want to see those who signed so far I want to be able to identify them pls
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2020
Na Adamu shoot them?
We may not like the police but let's the reasonable here.
Besides, the problem did not start with the present IG, it was the former.
Clout chasing is getting too much abeg undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by tollyboy5(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Kay25(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2020
360degreess:
This is senseless . the IGP has ended SARS already,what is your problem?. Even in your dream, that won't happen. It is dead on arrival.
And to the Inyamiri that commented above, you people cannot even achieve the so called biafran dream, I wonder how you are going to achieve this.
it won't be senseless to you if your fam had been killed
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Brushstrokes20: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2020
Awesome! Nig must be urgently rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Scarrr: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2020
frankyychiji:
Yoruba mooslims and their Arewa brothers said more than this during the endsars campaign.

The people killed by sars are mostly Yorubas, do you want them to die without getting justice for the families?

Human lives matter little to you headslammers, that's why you all would rather return Nigeria to the stone age with your Sharia courts.

If buhari cannot sanction his erring appointees, the international community would do it.

hey Mr Foolish, stop the Yoruba Muslim Nonsense ..evn the boy that ended up dieing for the course is a yoruba as well as a Muslim, saying that Nonsense is very unnecessary..if u don't want to b unfortunate in your life(I doubt u not already), better desist from the act

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Awoo88: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2020
360degreess:
This is senseless . the IGP has ended SARS already,what is your problem?. Even in your dream, that won't happen. It is dead on arrival.
And to the Inyamiri that commented above, you people cannot even achieve the so called biafran dream, I wonder how you are going to achieve this.
It will!! No one believed Nigerians will hit the street in hundreds in many cities making demands and getting result. El rufia is already working hard to prevent visa ban by the UK and Europe. His visa ban petition started as a joke. This too and unrealistic as it seems, enough people signing up will see this IGP fighting to save his skin from these allegations

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2020
olisaEze:
Hmm, we’re living in interesting times. How far Reno Omokri and his own petition to get the EU & the UK to ban El'rufai, e never reach the 50,000 signatures ni? grin
He has been banned

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Paulicy11(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2020
Small small, na so revolution take dey start.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by ruggedtimi(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2020
360degreess:
baba omo me I dey fear social media campaign now, If this hashtag trends the IGP might resign and face prosecution
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Awoo88: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Na Adamu shoot them?
We may not like the police but let's the reasonable here.
Besides, the problem did not start with the present IG, it was the former.
Clout chasing is getting too much abeg undecided
He did nothing to solve the problem. The police under his watch shot at in armed protesters, if he want to clear himself, he should bring to officers to book.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2020
Its over 46,000 now
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by themaestro08(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2020
360degreess:

Have you been following this protests? Nothing has been ended, they will just rename the unit name - same rogues, same brutality.

And before you begin rambling we here in Kaduna had experienced police brutality first hand so I share the feeling with our comrades nationwide. And stop being a tribalist - it has more harm to us as a people than good.

And an i am not sure you are more of a northerner than me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo / APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) / Cambridge: Why We Can’t Authenticate Buhari’s Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.