Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu (30995 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Shakes IGP Adamu Mohammed, Laughs With Him / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by FlordFlorez(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

Do you know the meaning of 360degreess?
It means the person life would rotate in a circle, no progress or reform or signs of change.
Another name for stagnancy.

So I'm not surprised. But if you need help I'll invite you to my church for diliverance. So you'll change your moniker to samson undecided

Modified:
Someone deleted my previous post about the petition link, this is it here they can't stop it.

https://www.change.org/p/international-criminal-court-arrest-nigerian-ig-of-police-for-crimes-against-humanity?recruiter=1156082485&utm_source=share_petition&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_abi&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm_content=washarecopy_25203526_en-GB%3A0&recruited_by_id=7db8f180-0c0e-11eb-9ecf-77288e0d8079

the petition has gotten to 50k!
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by uuzba(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2020
ofiko123:
They have already ended SARS, what do this people want again??
They? Who is the They that ended the SARS?
Give me the name, address, phone number, date of birth, and birth certificate of the people you are calling They.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Corroro: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2020
This petition signing says a lot
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Burruchaga71(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2020
malele:

Mumu did u ever believe that sars will end due to Nigerians protest ?
. Don't mind the idiot
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Awoo88: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. Have you ever heard of guilty until proven innocent in an international court? It's the other way round.
Besides, if he's asked to give up those officers, you think he won't want to so as to save himself?
Good!! Until than, he is the face of the police. When they call him for questioning, he should answer by naming those officers who acted on their own accord.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by akdjr(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Why not ask Reno why he ran away from Nigeria since Buhari became president if truly he has no question to answer.
aarin29642:
Hmm, we’re living in fun occasions. How far Reno Omokri and his their complaint to get the EU & the UK to ban El'rufai, e never reach the 50,000 signatories koro?
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Awoo88:

Good!! Until than, he is the face of the police. When they call him for questioning, he should answer by naming those officers who acted on their own accord.
You'll be disappointed. The ICC is not an investigative body. It doesn't work dat way
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by seunmsg(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2020
What will the sack of Adamu achieve? Is Adamu the problem or the system?

This is not the time to go on a witch-hunt or push irrelevant political agenda. We should be demanding for a comprehensive reform of the Nigeria police force and not personalizing the issues. The police wasn’t different under southern IGPs like Smith, Okiro, Onovo, Arase etc. Let’s face the real issue of reform and stop chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by NaMe4: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2020
seunmsg:
What will the sack of Adamu achieve? Is Adamu the problem or the system?

This is not the time to go on a witch-hunt or push irrelevant political agenda. We should be demanding for a comprehensive reform of the Nigeria police force and not personalizing the issues. The police wasn’t different under southern IGPs like Smith, Okiro, Onovo, Arase etc. Let’s face the real issue of reform and stop chasing shadows.

Multiple petitions have been written to this IGP with no response, no action. It only took the events in the last few days for him to act. What reform are you expecting from such person?
The only reform needed is those in authority being answerable to their inefficiency and replaced with persons ready to make a better Nigeria.
He can go join the previous IGPs wherever they are, that's none of our business!
This Country MUST be rescued from these misfits.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Rawhumper(m): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2020
Then Adamu is going, this is a tactic Buhari is using to shift attention from himself.

The President is responsible for the actions of
the IGP as he is under him.

The battle has just started, it seems either
some moneybags and Politicians wants to
capitalize on the situation to see to Buhari's
collapse of govt or its a delibrate move against
the citizens.

As for the Military, there own case is different, when the matter hot, they will bear most of
the brunt fromBoko front, ND fronts and
perhaps Ipob front, as the Police will be
nowhere to be found.

If there is a change Nigerians want, its now or never!!!
If you stay silent, you still die, if you join the struggle, you will live at last, think about it!!

quote author=Mandynews post=94849336]More than 24,000 Nigerian citizens have signed a petition calling for International Criminal Court to arrest Nigerian Police under the leadership of the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu.

After the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has dissolved the Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) earlier today a gazillion of policemen & soldiers have besieged Ogbomoso in Oyo State & a teenager was shot dead while two others are critically wounded.

A citizen, Amadi Chima took to petition.org to petition Mohammed Adamu to International Criminal Court for unleasing war against defenseless and innocent Nigerian youths whose only crimes was demanding an end to extortions, harassments, illegal arrests, detentions, and wanton killings by the rogue police unit, SARS.

'Arrest Nigerian IG of Police for Crimes Against Humanity' is trending number 1 on Twitter with more than 24,500 signatures in less than 4 hours.

The "petition seeks the support of everyone to compel the International Criminal Court at The Hague to order the arrest and prosecution of the IG of Police, Mohammed Adamu, for crimes against humanity, as the Head of the Nigerian Police that has carried out these heinous crimes against Youths in Nigeria."

https://mandynews.com/more-than-12000-nigerians-sign-petition-to-arrest-igp-adamu/[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by WhizdomXX(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

Do you know the meaning of 360degreess?
It means the person life would rotate in a circle, no progress or reform or signs of change.
Another name for stagnancy.

So I'm not surprised. But if you need help I'll invite you to my church for diliverance. So you'll change your moniker to samson undecided

Modified:
Someone deleted my previous post about the petition link, this is it here they can't stop it.

https://www.change.org/p/international-criminal-court-arrest-nigerian-ig-of-police-for-crimes-against-humanity?recruiter=1156082485&utm_source=share_petition&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_abi&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm_content=washarecopy_25203526_en-GB%3A0&recruited_by_id=7db8f180-0c0e-11eb-9ecf-77288e0d8079

Guy you made my day!NIGERIA WILL RISE AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Awoo88: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You'll be disappointed. The ICC is not an investigative body. It doesn't work dat way
Charles Taylor and his supporters thought the same too.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

He did nothing to solve the problem yet banned them.
Do you know how many SARS officers have been arrested and bought to book before now?
Where's the evidence to proof it? Reliable and verified source
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2020
Awoo88:

Charles Taylor and his supporters thought the same too.
Charles Taylor gave the order. There were video evidences to that effect from soldiers and the victims.
Show me a video or oral evidence that shows IG Adamu giving orders to SARS to shoot at will.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2020
onyechez:

Where's the evidence to proof it? Reliable and verified source
Ask Google
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Omezif(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2020
Impossible mission
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Awoo88: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Charles Taylor gave the order. There were video evidences to that effect from soldiers and the victims.
Show me a video or oral evidence that shows IG Adamu giving orders to SARS to shoot at will.
We are saying the same thing. He will need to prove he did not order any to spray hot water on peaceful protesters
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2020
Awoo88:

We are saying the same thing. He will need to prove he did not order any to spray hot water on peaceful protesters
1. When did spraying hot water on protesters become a crime against humanity?
2. Again, it's disappointing I have to say this again. But in international legal conventions, an accuser has the onus to prove the accused guilty, not the accused proving himself innocent. You should know this like your ABC
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Vulcan24(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
To those of you underestimating these movements and saying shit!

It would surprise you that we are going to use systems and technology to surprise all these agbada wearing sluggards and the youths on their payroll

Don't provoke youths cos we nor dey taya
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by EMMY76: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
It's a welcome development I learnt that 8 youths were murdered at the palace of a traditional ruler in oyo state yesterday I watched a viral video of police men carrying the dead bodies away into their vehicles.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ask Google
Lmao stop deceiving yourself, learn to stop peddling lies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by frankyychiji(f): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

And he was prosecuted by ICC? shocked
Let this be the last time you'll use insults on me dear boy. I'm not so reticent.
Gerrarahia mahn!
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by suremanpatriot: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
grin ha ha ha! so who has power to arret IG?It is the army chief o staff or defence minister? grin
mugu own was simple because his under...
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
helinues:

Allow the iyanm.iri's to keep on wailing..
Wailing na profession to them now
nawa ooo age doesn't tally sense .you are a disgrace to yourself.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by WrittyWritter(f): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

1. When did spraying hot water on protesters become a crime against humanity

I think u need to go back and slowly read wat u wrote..so spraying hot water on peaceful protesters is okay shocked undecided angry
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by WrittyWritter(f): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ask Google

Seriously undecided lipsrsealed...dis comment killed me grin
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
WrittyWritter:

I think u need to go back and slowly read wat u wrote..so spraying hot water on peaceful protesters is okay shocked undecided angry
Ma'am. I'm responsible for what I wrote. But certainly not for what you understand. wink
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Dottore: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mandynews:
More than 24,000 Nigerian citizens have signed a petition calling for International Criminal Court to arrest Nigerian Police under the leadership of the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu.

After the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has dissolved the Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) earlier today a gazillion of policemen & soldiers have besieged Ogbomoso in Oyo State & a teenager was shot dead while two others are critically wounded.

A citizen, Amadi Chima took to petition.org to petition Mohammed Adamu to International Criminal Court for unleasing war against defenseless and innocent Nigerian youths whose only crimes was demanding an end to extortions, harassments, illegal arrests, detentions, and wanton killings by the rogue police unit, SARS.

'Arrest Nigerian IG of Police for Crimes Against Humanity' is trending number 1 on Twitter with more than 24,500 signatures in less than 4 hours.

The "petition seeks the support of everyone to compel the International Criminal Court at The Hague to order the arrest and prosecution of the IG of Police, Mohammed Adamu, for crimes against humanity, as the Head of the Nigerian Police that has carried out these heinous crimes against Youths in Nigeria."

https://mandynews.com/more-than-12000-nigerians-sign-petition-to-arrest-igp-adamu/
Kindly update the topic or create another thread and have it moved to front page so that more people will be aware and give their endorsement to the petition. It's almost 70,000 now.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by WrittyWritter(f): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ma'am. I'm responsible for what I wrote. But certainly not for what you understand. wink

Seriously.. undecided undecided....D fact is dat it was a peaceful protest...dey were exercising their rights..so dat one na offence ni...D policemen were not supposed to be throwing tear gas or spraying water it was wrong..but if there is an emergency case dey will tell u no water but dey have water to spray on peaceful protesters...or a case were a tear gas was needed dey will not have it..mtcheeeeew
..If it was u will u like it undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? / ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari / Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.