Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu (30983 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Shakes IGP Adamu Mohammed, Laughs With Him / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Senatorbng(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2020
All these yeyebrities calling for #endsars stay in highly secured estates in Lagos and Abuja where armed robbers may never harrass them, now SARS has been disbanded, who will protect us in the highly insecure suburbs? We need a reformed SARS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Awoo88:

He did nothing to solve the problem. The police under his watch shot at in armed protesters, if he want to clear himself, he should bring to officers to book.
He did nothing to solve the problem yet banned them.
Do you know how many SARS officers have been arrested and bought to book before now?
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by princepee: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
daddytime:
Una don dey overdo and turn everything to joke as usual. I hope not.

We should be signing a petition to arrest the looters of our commonwealth who kill more citizens than the police, army, and all the security agencies combined.

Buratai and his counterparts should be arrested too.
you can start that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by kingthreat(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Y'all niggaz are getting jobless
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
mynd44
What are you reporting him for?
Are you the silver guy or you're pained because you work in the same "office"
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Futureyahooboi(m): 8:05am On Oct 12, 2020
360degreess:
This is senseless . the IGP has ended SARS already,what is your problem?. Even in your dream, that won't happen. It is dead on arrival.
And to the Inyamiri that commented above, you people cannot even achieve the so called biafran dream, I wonder how you are going to achieve this.

Because of people like you that's why the country are being directed by clueless politicians. They are there because of us, we put them there and we have the right to remove them with one voice. This country will be better only if we want it to. God bless NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by freeborn02: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2020
360degreess:
This is senseless . the IGP has ended SARS already,what is your problem?. Even in your dream, that won't happen. It is dead on arrival.
And to the Inyamiri that commented above, you people cannot even achieve the so called biafran dream, I wonder how you are going to achieve this.

The guy that was shot in ogbomoso was.nor even an Igbo; he was a Yoruba boy.

You are a straight up idiot for reading tribalism to this.

People like you are assigned to be mental slaves for the rest of your life.

The politicians that set Yoruba against Igbos are friends with one another.

But you, being an idiot by birth, is playing the fool for these selfish politicians.

Shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
All these isn't a necessity.

Change it to #RestructureNgNOW
Why not breakNGnow?
You guys fifth columnist attempt has failed now you want to push your own agenda.
Away with you!!
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by naija4life247: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2020
malele:

Mumu did u ever believe that sars will end due to Nigerians protest ?

GO and sign petition to arrest Buhari nah. Lazy and jobless youth with no future ambition beside Yahoo Yahoo, betting and drugs
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by just2endowed: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2020
Edeyoung:
I support this

I support revolution now

For all those Buhari supporters who are bad mouthing the protesters i say die by fire, ijn

SilverNorGold, you are the most foolish Buhari zombie, i dont mind testing my 33 bottle on your head if it would reset it,

Mugu

http://chng.it/shcsjTvbHP

Sign here
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Awoo88: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

He did nothing to solve the problem yet banned them.
Do you know how many SARS officers have been arrested and bought to book before now?
I don't know because it doesn't happen. Unless the son of somebody was affected. Like the idiot some time ago who slapped and molested the son of Alafin. Otherwise they are free. And they tell you to your face " I go waste you and nothing to happen ". The IGP should he held responsible for all the atrocities the police committed during this period of protest.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by freeborn02: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

Do you know the meaning of 360degreess?
It means the person life would rotate in a circle, no progress or reform or signs of change.
Another name for stagnancy.

So I'm not surprised. But if you need help I'll invite you to my church for diliverance. So you'll change your moniker to samson undecided

Modified:
Someone deleted my previous post about the petition link, this is it here they can't stop it.

https://www.change.org/p/international-criminal-court-arrest-nigerian-ig-of-police-for-crimes-against-humanity?recruiter=1156082485&utm_source=share_petition&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_abi&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm_content=washarecopy_25203526_en-GB%3A0&recruited_by_id=7db8f180-0c0e-11eb-9ecf-77288e0d8079

I'm signing the petition. I'm a Yoruba man. I don't care if the petition was started by Igbo man. I don't care. All that matters is what is right and not stupid tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by tollyboy5(m): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2020
daddytime:
Una don dey overdo and turn everything to joke as usual. I hope not.

We should be signing a petition to arrest the looters of our commonwealth who kill more citizens than the police, army, and all the security agencies combined.

Buratai and his counterparts should be arrested too.
Daddy we coming to that also. All corrupt individuals

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by anochuko01(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2020
lol

trust nigerians naa.
the new found power neva last one month ooo, we don dey misbehave.

this might just force buhari to ask schools to resume, seems these students are getting too much time on their hands grin grin
Our real battle would be in 2023 or even 3027 when we are presented with the chance to elect a reasonable leader!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Godi25(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by tollyboy5(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2020
freeborn02:

I'm signing the petition. I'm a Yoruba man. I don't care if the petition was started by Igbo man. I don't care. All that matters is what is right and not stupid tribalism.
Don't mind those bigot, I'm Yoruba also. They were deleting the link. I had to post it the second time

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by blowjohn(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2020
360degreess:

If u believe SARS has ended, then u will belive the capital of Nigeria is Ghana
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:13am On Oct 12, 2020
Awoo88:

I don't know because it doesn't happen. Unless the son of somebody was affected. Like the idiot some time ago who slapped and molested the son of Alafin. Otherwise they are free. And they tell you to your face " I go waste you and nothing to happen ". The IGP should he held responsible for all the atrocities the police committed during this period of protest.
See, the ICC doesn't work that way. Except it can be proven that he gave an order for protesters to be shot, there's no way the ICC will hold him responsible for those atrocities.
So find something else to fight for. Like maybe getting the refineries working before removing subsidy or fixing ajaokuta, or fixing power. Those are the things that can add meaning to our lives. Not a dead end arrest of the IG

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by frankyychiji(f): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2020
Injera:

You are mad for including Tinubu.
Did Tinubu ever governed any ibo states
You sound like Helinues grin

Olodo gbaaa!
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by dave234(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2020
Mandynews:
More than 24,000 Nigerian citizens have signed a petition calling for International Criminal Court to arrest Nigerian Police under the leadership of the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu.

After the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has dissolved the Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) earlier today a gazillion of policemen & soldiers have besieged Ogbomoso in Oyo State & a teenager was shot dead while two others are critically wounded.

A citizen, Amadi Chima took to petition.org to petition Mohammed Adamu to International Criminal Court for unleasing war against defenseless and innocent Nigerian youths whose only crimes was demanding an end to extortions, harassments, illegal arrests, detentions, and wanton killings by the rogue police unit, SARS.

'Arrest Nigerian IG of Police for Crimes Against Humanity' is trending number 1 on Twitter with more than 24,500 signatures in less than 4 hours.

The "petition seeks the support of everyone to compel the International Criminal Court at The Hague to order the arrest and prosecution of the IG of Police, Mohammed Adamu, for crimes against humanity, as the Head of the Nigerian Police that has carried out these heinous crimes against Youths in Nigeria."

https://mandynews.com/more-than-12000-nigerians-sign-petition-to-arrest-igp-adamu/

FAKE NEWS
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by frankyychiji(f): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Na Adamu shoot them?
We may not like the police but let's the reasonable here.
Besides, the problem did not start with the present IG, it was the former.
Clout chasing is getting too much abeg undecided
Another foolish Nigerian.

Their parents have conditioned them to suffer and smile.

If the NPF was doing well, who will take the credit?
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by frankyychiji(f): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2020
Scarrr:
hey Mr Foolish, stop the Yoruba Muslim Nonsense ..evn the boy that ended up dieing for the course is a yoruba as well as a Muslim, saying that Nonsense is very unnecessary..if u don't want to b unfortunate in your life(I doubt u not already), better desist from the act
Yoruba mooslims are the problems we have in the south.

Go and beg your daddy's concubine to release you.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by unitysheart(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2020
Dominion202:
The moment Buhari refused to sign the Nigeria Peace Corps bill that was the day I no he never want peace for the citizens.
Leave IGP allow abeg and let face Buhari bad government.

#EndBadGovernment

For your mind now you don talk better. What's the work of peace corps and do you not think there's so much duplications already. You have NSCDC, you have Police, Lagos have LNSC, etc. Please enlighten me on what peace corps would do.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by frankyychiji(f): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

.. just a drop in the ocean
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Loveknitting: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2020
360degreess:

You don't know what to write next time, keep mute, intend of sounding this foolish.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Injera(f): 8:21am On Oct 12, 2020
frankyychiji:
You sound like Helinues grin

Olodo gbaaa!
This obsession with Tinubu on this forum is getting out of hand.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by yungmaestro01(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2020
This guys need to respect us!

Coz we're POWER, only if we STAND TOGETHER.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Scarrr: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2020
frankyychiji:
Yoruba mooslims are the problems we have in the south.

Go and beg your daddy's concubine to release you.
I knew it...u are so unfortunate.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Awoo88: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

See, the ICC doesn't work that way. Except it can be proven that he gave an order for protesters to be shot, there's no way the ICC will hold him responsible for those atrocities.
So find something else to fight for. Like maybe getting the refineries working before removing subsidy or fixing ajaokuta, or fixing power. Those are the things that can add meaning to our lives. Not a dead end arrest of the IG
He he he! He is liable unless he can prove he did not give the order and who ever did, did so without his permission. He will need to give up the officers for prosecution otherwise he will be answering for it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by AnanseK(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2020
Where is the International Criminal Court?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by mascot87(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2020
360degreess:

Your cup will soon full and when nemesis catches up with you, we will expect you to rant here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Arrest NLC President Joe Ajaero At Abuja Airport / Atiku Abubakar's 2015 Campaign Shoes (Picture) / Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.