Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu (30758 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Shakes IGP Adamu Mohammed, Laughs With Him / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2020
This is our time
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by ofiko123(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2020
They have already ended SARS, what do this people want again??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Dottore: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

He did nothing to solve the problem yet banned them.
Do you know how many SARS officers have been arrested and bought to book before now?
Oga the signatures are now 45,500 and counting. I opened the page about 10mins ago and saw 39,000 plus before I knew it I saw 45,500 plus. All of the signatories are not fools. Go and see for your self. I bet it will reach 50,000 in less than 1hour.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by mascot87(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2020
We are now at 45,000 + now
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by helinues: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2020
Injera:

This obsession with Tinubu on this forum is getting out of hand.

Allow the iyanm.iri's to keep on wailing..

Wailing na profession to them now
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Dottore: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2020
ofiko123:
They want you you saw in the heading of the thread. Enough is enough. Meanwhile the signatures are now almost 46,000 and counting. I opened the page about 14 mins ago and saw 39,000 plus before I knew it I saw 45,500 plus. All of the signatories are not fools. Go and see for your self. I bet it will reach 50,000 in less than 1hour.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by stacyadams: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2020
ofiko123:
grin want to be sure they have really Ended SARS..
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Bluffly: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2020
360degreess:
This is senseless . the IGP has ended SARS already,what is your problem?. Even in your dream, that won't happen. It is dead on arrival.
And to the Inyamiri that commented above, you people cannot even achieve the so called biafran dream, I wonder how you are going to achieve this.
Keep making moves to be better even if it seems unattainable. Most times a seemingly unattainable becomes attained

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by durasome(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2020
Mandynews:
More than 24,000 Nigerian citizens have signed a petition calling for International Criminal Court to arrest Nigerian Police under the leadership of the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu.

After the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has dissolved the Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) earlier today a gazillion of policemen & soldiers have besieged Ogbomoso in Oyo State & a teenager was shot dead while two others are critically wounded.

A citizen, Amadi Chima took to petition.org to petition Mohammed Adamu to International Criminal Court for unleasing war against defenseless and innocent Nigerian youths whose only crimes was demanding an end to extortions, harassments, illegal arrests, detentions, and wanton killings by the rogue police unit, SARS.

'Arrest Nigerian IG of Police for Crimes Against Humanity' is trending number 1 on Twitter with more than 24,500 signatures in less than 4 hours.

The "petition seeks the support of everyone to compel the International Criminal Court at The Hague to order the arrest and prosecution of the IG of Police, Mohammed Adamu, for crimes against humanity, as the Head of the Nigerian Police that has carried out these heinous crimes against Youths in Nigeria."

https://mandynews.com/more-than-12000-nigerians-sign-petition-to-arrest-igp-adamu/
.arrest the commander in chief instead.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by michoim(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2020
Nonsense. Out of 200 million Nigerians. What a pitiable response! Even some of the 24k signatures are forged
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by chimex75(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2020
it's really high time we're taking the bull by the horns. Let's fight it so that we can stand a chance of leading tomorrow. At 1983 while in the primary school we us to sing a song, "parents listen to ur child

we are leaders of tomorrow"...

The irony of it all is that the then head of state is ruling as a great grandpa. Plss give the youths a chance. #Endgreatgrandpaleadership.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2020
Dottore:

Oga the signatures are now 45,500 and counting. I opened the page about 10mins ago and saw 39,000 plus before I knew it I saw 45,500 plus. All of the signatories are not fools. Go and see for your self. I bet it will reach 50,000 in less than 1hour.
I never said they are fools. What I'm saying is it is not worth it plus dead on arrival. ICC can't hold the IG responsible for the conduct of his men except where proven he gave them an order to shoot.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2020
Awoo88:

He he he! He is liable unless he can prove he did not give the order and who ever did, did so without his permission. He will need to give up the officers for prosecution otherwise he will be answering for it
Lol. Have you ever heard of guilty until proven innocent in an international court? It's the other way round.
Besides, if he's asked to give up those officers, you think he won't want to so as to save himself?
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by spiralwedge(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2020
The only part of this country that can bring change to this country is SW. And they are never COWARDS, but they calculate, they are patient, they do shakara, weigh consequences before they act. If you push them to the wall, you will see their other side.

Other parts are emotional, sentimental and too forward.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2020
frankyychiji:
Another foolish Nigerian.

Their parents have conditioned them to suffer and smile.

If the NPF was doing well, who will take the credit?
Don't insult me pls. If you're so shallow to embark on emotional tirades instead of understanding issues then that's your loss.
The IG is an appointee of the president. His scorecard is to be decided by the president not ICC. I suspect you don't even know what ICC is about.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2020
anochuko01:
lol

trust nigerians naa.
the new found power neva last one month ooo, we don dey misbehave.

this might just force buhari to ask schools to resume, seems these students are getting too much time on their hands grin grin
Our real battle would be in 2023 or even 3027 when we are presented with the chance to elect a reasonable leader!
Watch everyone revert to tribal and religious sentiments then.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Shanid(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2020
CHECK SIGNATURE ....
YOUR PLUG FOR YOUR QUALITY LEATHER BELTS ...PAY AFTER DELIVERY

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by MajohBankz: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Eryyy92:
These guys are just day dreaming
them think say ICC na Twitter matter. I no say ASSU strike dey follow cause these things
Obviously ICC isn't Twitter neither is it Nigeria legal system, hence why Ishaq Bello (quota judge) failed the zoo dishonorably when he was up for interview there. He met real intellectuals and came LAST out of mere 20.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by frankyychiji(f): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Don't insult me pls. If you're so shallow to embark on emotional tirades instead of understanding issues then that's your loss.
The IG is an appointee of the president. His scorecard is to be decided by the president not ICC. I suspect you don't even know what ICC is about.
But when you petitioned ICC to prosecute Ihejirika, you didn't know this? Stupid Nigerians everywhere!
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by jaxxy(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Edeyoung:
I support this

I support revolution now

For all those Buhari supporters who are bad mouthing the protesters i say die by fire, ijn

SilverNorGold, you are the most foolish Buhari zombie, i dont mind testing my 33 bottle on your head if it would reset it,

Mugu

Buhari supporters are not bad mouthing anybody or protesters don’t twist this protest to Smtn political. Buhari daughter, Kiki osinbajo and many Apc members have backed the protests.

What’s ur problem?? U can make ur demands known without complicating the issues. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by AlphaT1(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2020
[s][/s]
360degreess:
This is senseless . the IGP has ended SARS already,what is your problem?. Even in your dream, that won't happen. It is dead on arrival.
And to the Inyamiri that commented above, you people cannot even achieve the so called biafran dream, I wonder how you are going to achieve this.
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by frankyychiji(f): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2020
Scarrr:
I knew it... I am so unfortunate.
Ok then.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2020
frankyychiji:
But when you petitioned ICC to prosecute Ihejirika, you didn't know this? Stupid Nigerians everywhere!
And he was prosecuted by ICC? shocked
Let this be the last time you'll use insults on me dear boy. I'm not so reticent.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by VTJN(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Dottore:

They want you you saw in the heading of the thread. Enough is enough. Meanwhile the signatures are now almost 46,000 and counting. I opened the page about 14 mins ago and saw 39,000 plus before I knew it I saw 45,500 plus. All of the signatories are not fools. Go and see for your self. I bet it will reach 50,000 in less than 1hour.
Lol, and u believe all this will work
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Scarrr: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2020
frankyychiji:
Ok then.
editing posts can't change your destiny unfortunate being smiley
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by roszilman: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2020
360degreess:
anytin dat does not scared u, u will not be extremely concern about it like dis.
Dnt worry, biafra on the way... U perversive pussy
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by udemzyudex(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2020
If Nigerians continue with this type of energy, believe me every government will take us serious.
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by faoogoke(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2020
Who will arrest the IG? Just wondering
Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Aguilar(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2020
wow I love this act, if only we could do the same to our corrupt leaders. e go make sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu by Dayvidblue: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2020
360degreess:

Your brain needs to be restored to factory settings, why, because you are so blinded by hate that you cannot see the obvious;

1. The call for the IGP to be arrested was meant to compel him to fish out those rogue SARS operatives that brutalized unarmed protesters (office holders rarely act in Nigeria unless they are compelled to)

2. The move is not an inyamiri movement like you would have it, it's a Nigerian movement.

3. The Nigerian people have just successful made the government to dismantle SARS. if anyone told you this would happen a month ago, you would most probably say "impossible !"

4. If the Nigerian people put away tribalism and speak with one voice against bad governance, the government have no choice but to do our bidding (do you know why? They are there to serve us not themselves)

So put away you evil heart and seek some help for your blindness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court / Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo / Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.